303 W Roosevelt Rd, Lombard, IL 60148

Service 888-627-8248

The Midwest's Largest Selection

Buying used cadillac

by from Streamwood il |

I been looking to buy a CTS for over six months, been to a half dozen dealers with no luck. One morning came across a new listing from Heritage on a 2012 CTS with only 13000 miles. After 45 minutes of emaling Heritage Cadillac Mr. Ed Duppler called to see if I was interested in going in to test drive, got to the dealership few hours later car waiting, after the test drive took about 10 minutes to agree to a deal. I want to thank Ed, the used car Manager, the finance Manager and the Heritage team for making this the easiest car buying experience ever. You guys are defenetly a ten in my book, I will recommend you to all my friends. Victor 2012 Black CTS

World Class Treatment

by from Glen Ellyn, IL |

I was blown away with the treatment I received dealing with Lou Scapellato and James Bechtold. It was a pleasure negotiating with both of them on my Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit trade-in. They offered me a deal I couldn't refuse. I leased a brand new 2014 Cadillac CTS 2.0L Luxury AWD edition. Absolutely fantastic car, sporty, luxurious, and so comfortable. It was named Motor Trend Car of the Year for good reason. What seperates Heritage Cadillac from the rest is their professional knowledge, customer treatment, and friendly nature. I absolutely 100% recommend Heritage to everyone. I've never had a better experience buying a car period.

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

Just closed on a leased vehicle on a Cadillac ATS. The whole process was extremely smooth and painless. All of my contacts with this dealership was with Lou Scapellato, the Internet Sales Manager, who was totally upfront and professional. During this process, I had parallel deals going with two other dealerships in the area, however, Lou cut through all of the "gamesmanship" that other car dealers often play. Not only was his deal realistic, but his efforts to make me a customer of Heritage Cadillac was impressive.

This is how car buying should be!

by from Lemont, IL |

Lou S. made me feel like a long lost friend! The whole experience was great. I got a great deal and the whole process was smooth and easy! I will not go anywhere else when I need a new car:) Thanks LOU, Darren, AND MIKE A.

Awesome Dealership..!!

by from Indianapolis IN. |

I have been looking for a Cadillac for apx. 3 months. I am very picky about my vehicle & pricing was important. I was working with Cadillac dealer's in Indiana & they were not willing to work with me or even appear to try to earn my business....... I started calling dealers out of state & ended up with Ed Duppler at Heritage Cadillac in north Illinois, not to far from Chicago. Ed was vary respectful & pleasant to talk with, like we had been friends for a while. He was not a "no" guy but showed an interest in working toward my goals to get us into the CTS we wanted. We drove 4 hours one way to Heritage to purchase our vehicle. Ed was a great guy to work with, the F&I Guy found me better financing deal than I had pre arranged & gave me a great deal on an extended warranty package. Yep, I will drive 4hours to heritage for my next Cadi, Thanks Every one.!!

Working with Ghali

by from Western springs, IL |

I recently leased a 2014 Cadillac escalade platinum from heritage Chevrolet. In the past I have leased multiple high end BMW'S from various dealers in the Chicagoland area. I worked with Ghali at the heritage dealership and it was a great experience. He was professional and treated me with respect at all times. He found me the vehicle I was looking for in Kansas City. I would recommend Ghali to anybody looking to buy or lease a Cadillac.

Fran Scepanovich

by from Oak Brook, IL |

I have bought all my cars from Fran Scepanovich and referred my family members and friends. She is very loyal and does a great job and getting me what I want in a timely manner. I would highly refer her to anybody....

Great experience

by from Elgin, IL |

Heritage Cadillac is a customer-satisfying kind of place. They have a state of the art facility. We have purchased 4 cars from them and they always strived to make us feel like #1. Our salesman was able to find the exact match for us perfectly. The service department is staffed with expert mechanics who work diligently to make all repairs quickly and efficiently. I would not hesitate to refer this dealership to anyone.

Wonderful Service

by from Homer Glen, IL |

We always buy our cars from Heritage Cadillac. Fran Scepanovich is a helpful salesclerk. She always has attended to all our vehicle needs. It's nice to go to a dealership you can trust. It takes all the worry out of buying and caring for our car!

Fran Scepanovich is a delightful to deal with

by from Schaumburg, il. |

I have bought three cars from Fran and will be going back for my next one. Outstanding sales experience with Fran and the dealership.

Excellent Service

by from Broadviewil. |

I purchased a car sometime ago at Heritage after visiting many other dealerships. I purchased with Heritage not because of the great car selection alone, but the customer service that accompanied it. While most dealerships carry a wide variety of automobiles, I was especially drawn to their gentle approach to sales. Although I shopped around with specific details and styles, it was clear that my ideas were tucked away and I was shown other styles and models until I came to Heritage. Fran, a great sale woman, took my ideas color and budget and found me the car that suited me all around. I'm very grateful to Heritage and their sales team for making my car search and purchase a very pleasant one. Thanks Heritage