Warren Midtown Motors, Inc.

Warren Midtown Motors, Inc.

1995 Market St, Warren, PA 16365

New 877-771-2118
Used 888-229-6220
Service 877-516-4297

"Simply a better way"

Friendliest dealer that we found

by from Russell, Pa |

The store treated us like family. They were honest and upfront. We shopped other stores in NY and PA and they will be our only choice when we buy.

Customer Service follow-up

by from San Antonio, TX |

After my initial assessment for customer service, the salesperson did contact me. This action represents that the company monitors customer feedback and adequately responds to customer issues.

by from San Antonio, TX |

I contacted the seller regarding a 2007 Saturn Vue. I was informed that a buyer was negotiating to buy and that I would be informed if the sale was finalized. It has been more than a week since then, the car still shows that it is for sale, but I have not been contacted. If the car sold, it should be removed from the advertisement. If it did not sell, good customer service would have notified me that it is still available.

Warren Midtown Motors, Inc. responded to this review

April 1, 2014

Unfortunately the call back was not relayed to Bill. We called back to confirm the car had been sold and I spoke with Bills wife about what other vehicles we could keep them updated on.

lied to by salesman

by from sunbury pa |

I contacted Midtown motors concerning a 2011 f350they had listed on their website. their dealership is about 200 miles away from where I live, but they had what I was looking for, a late model low miles, f350 diesel with an extend cab and an 8' box (very hard to find). none of my local dealers had any trucks like this. so after talking with the salesman numerous times by phone and by email we came to an agreed upon price. he kept saying he wanted the transaction to go smoothly and quickly so I could get back on the road and get home as soon as possible since I was traveling 200 miles. he told me the previous owner did hit a deer and there was a small dent in the right front fender which he sent me pictures of. I told him as long as the rest of the truck was clean and flawless I was ok with the price. he also agreed to change the oil, oil filter and the fuel filters. when I arrived at the dealer to inspect the truck there were a few issues. the tailgate was missing the plastic protective piece that goes across the top, there was a big scratch on the tailgate and the plastic skirting under the front bumper was loose and broken on the right side where the previous owner hit the deer. after some discussion the salesman agreed to drop the price $150. my wife and I looked over the rest of the truck and didn't see anything else related to the deer damage (we didn't look close enough). so we purchased the truck. the next day we got looking at the front bumper and noticed it had a small dent on the right side and it also was pushed back on that side and the plastic molding on top the bumper was broken. also the grill had a small crack in it. I also noticed on the copy of the service work order that the fuel filters were not changed. I guess I can accept some responsibility because I did not inspect the truck closely enough, but I was definitely mislead and lied to by the salesman both on the damage to the truck and the service that would be performed for me. I like the truck and the damage is not real noticeable. what really gets me is I was lied to by the salesman.

Warren Midtown Motors, Inc. responded to this review

November 21, 2013

We strive to treat everyone like they are part of the Midtown Family , whether they are local or from across the state or country. We take special steps to go the extra mile with everyone we meet. Not only was the customer made aware of the damage prior to agreeing to numbers , he was also sent two separate emails within 48hours of pick up stressing the location and extent of the damage. One email including detailed up close photos of the damage and second including a video showing the damage . The salesman took every step to make sure there were no surprises and would have rather had the customer reconsider then drive 4 hours and have an issue. The fluids and filters in the truck HAD BEEN replaced 4 days prior to the customer picking up the vehicle. The customer had over 15 pictures of the vehicle available including interior and exterior photos , at no point was the plastic tail gate cap mentioned as a concern. When the customer did mention his concern he was offered a $150 additional discount to compensate him for the part (which was $50) , labor and his time to have the repair done. Going the extra mile... Not only did the salesman involved respond promptly to all of the customer's calls and emails through out the process, he came in on his day off to help accommodate the customer's schedule for pick up of the truck. The customer had his own set of tires he wanted installed . The salesman coordinated not only having the vehicle serviced ,inspected ,cleaned and ready for delivery , he also had the service department break the existing wheels and tires down to expedite the customer's tire swap ...this saved the customer nearly 90 mins.off of his time at the dealership. The customer arrived nearly 90 mins late which conflicted with the service techs scheduled lunch. The service Tech worked through his lunch to help get the tires mounted and balanced for the customer . The customer also represented his trade as having only minor rust and a few small dents...Nearly every panel on the vehicle was dented and showing signs of corrosion , the tailgate was smashed and the truck bed was rusted away on several panels. Despite the truck being worth 1/2 it's value (based off of the customer's description )the dealership NEVER made the customer feel like he was not going to get the deal he was told he would be given. The dealership not only went above and beyond to make sure the customer knew everything about the truck , (it's condition and the services preformed ), they also found a solution to handle the customer's in accurate description of the trade and not allow it to interfere with the deal the customer drove 200 miles to get. The salesman took his time and handled the customer's concerns and despite all his work NEVER mentioned doing paper work until the customer had acknowledged he was satisfied. The customer left the lot expressing his appreciation and that his concerns were resolved.

Honest

by from Russell, PA |

Very honest and upfront. They had a lot of selection. Nice people.