C R Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Adrian

1211 US-223, Adrian, MI 49221

New 888-657-6832 New888-657-6832
Used 888-829-4183 Used888-829-4183
Service 888-697-5382 Service 888-697-5382

The right car for the right price. Its never to far for a GREAT DEAL!

Don't bother

by from Adrian, MI |

Their website says to call for prices of vehicles they show online. I asked and asked, but always got the "runaround". After three hours, they still NEVER gave me a single price for ANY of the vehicles I was asking about. I told them a monthly payment I'd like to stay under, but they just suggested a car I had never expressed interest about. No surprise, they were pushing me to buy a 2015 that had never been purchased (in 2016). Then they proposed a 7-year payment plan on a 4-cylinder car with a payment about $100 more than what I told them I wanted to stay BELOW. They say they want to set you up with "what you feel comfortable with", but actually they just use shady sales tactics to avoid what you really want to know about. They push the new cars, even when you tell them you want a used car. It's all about their quotas that they're trying to fill, not the customers wants/needs. I'll never go back.

I'll buy my Jeeps where ever Tyler Tansel works.

by from Tecumseh, Mi |

I hope CR Motors realizes what a great person they have employed there. I truly feel he was more interested in my family and what we were going through then trying to make a buck. I can always trust Tyler at CR Motors. I've bought several Jeeps from him, and mostly because of his family upbringing. I think he is as honest of a salesperson one can get. So, yes, I would and do buy all my Jeeps from CR Motors, and mainly because I trust my salesperson. As far as service goes, they too have been excellent with all my needs.

Unprofessional office staff!

by from toledo |

I was in to look for a new car, while waiting for the restroom standing in the hallway I could hear everything the lady's in the office were saying. They were completely inappropriate and loud. I do not appreciate going to a business with my young child and have to explain that that kind of talking is bad. I finally stood at the doorway to ask if there was another restroom and some young girl just starred at me, did not ask if I needed anything! While a tall lady looked at me then continued to talk about her life while they all laughed. Why would a business that wants to succeed have young inappropriate unprofessional staff!!?? I finally heard someone say "I'll be right with you" by that point myself and child had heard enough and seen enough! Unreal they were loud, young, rude, unprofessional and inappropriate then tell me I'll be right with you. And the youngest one just starred at me like I was interrupting them. Needless to say I went down the road and bought a new car by grown professional adults! From what I heard the owner Sam Jones is young himself, well he's going to learn the hard way with an office like that. I bought a car from them 3yrs ago and was hoping to continue business. Unfortunately for them I will spread the word!

I hate buying cars...

by from kalamazoo |

To start with I really hate the dance you go through in buying a car. This dealership was 2 hours from my house. So I called asking for them to "hold" a vehicle so I could come over and look. I talked with Tom about getting the whole thing done in one day so I wasn't spending another day driving. When I got there he had things started and the car I wanted right up front. He gave me the keys and said "check it out". He then left for a few minutes to get someone on my trade. Then I drove it ..it was what I wanted; if he price was right. Next we sat down to talk numbers. I had an idea on what I thought would be fair as well as my limit. Tom brought back some numbers and we discussed them briefly and I told him I need to do better. He explained that Vince the Finance guy would get me the best payment possible. I said as long as it was what I was thinking we would be ok. The sales guy Tom wasn't sure if the numbers would be in my favor but agreed to try. They were busy and it took a while but I was happy with the results. LJ the manager finished up the paperwork making sure I had my copies of paper and that all questions were answered. Everyone was friendly even if you weren't dealing with them. I also heard a couple other customers who were happy with their experience. All in all I feel like I did well and no feeling of remorse on the long drive home. It's well worth the drive to at least give these folks a chance.

Great Service

by from Adrian Mi |

I recently wrote a review regarding C R Motor of Adrian which expressed my dissatisfaction with their service. Since that time I was contacted by the new owner who apologized for "dropping the ball". He and his staff went above and beyond to address the issues with my jeep commander. After the service department inspected it and realized there were extensive repairs that were needed they worked with me to get me into a more reliable vehicle. I am happy with my new jeep liberty and look forward to continuing my positive relationship with C R Motor. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Great Overall Experience

by from Britton, MI |

Recently I purchased a new Dart from CR dealership in Adrian and I have to say I was more than pleased with the quality of service that I received. This is the second time in my life that I have bought a car and I would have to say that my overall experience with the team at CR was great in comparison to the dealership where I bought my first car.

Highly Recommend

by from Adrian, MI |

Whether purchasing a new or used car I would strongly recommend C R Motors of Adrian. The Salesman was especially professional and helped me through the challenging process of buying a car for the first time with ease. Overall, I was comfortable and pleased with their service & knowledge.

awesome service

by from fort lauderdale, fl |

It was a very clean dealership and everyone was very friendly. i love my new car and will only buy cars from CR of adrian

awesome new owner

by from Hollywood |

Great service, clean facility, and an awesome new owner! Everyone was very accommodating, and friendly!! I think the new owner is really headed in the right direction and has really made a difference the place is awesome, i will only get my cars from Sam Jones!!

Oustanding service and great price

by from Belleville, MI |

5 stars all the way around. I bought a used 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee here and felt extremely comfortable and respected. Salesman was knowledgeable and not pushy and was able to get me everything I wanted. I will get my next car here