Greg Bell Chevrolet Cadillac

Service 877-823-3375

Dedicated to Low Prices, Loyal to You

Great service and sales staff at Bell / Adrian

by from Petoskey Michigan |

I recently purchased a 2004 Cadillac CTS in Adrian at the Greg Bell dealership. Gary Lundy handled the transaction in a most professional manner. Bell's service department made some last-minute updates to the 2004 car following the sale. Mark Tejkl handled questions regarding the service history and provided insight into the excellent care my car enjoyed through 11 years with its' original owner. I drove to Adrian from Petoskey for my purchase and I'll be back when it is time to buy another vehicle. I highly recommend Greg Bell to anyone in the market for a new or used car or truck.

July 9, 2015

RC: Thank you for driving the distance from Petoskey, MI to purchase your 2004 Cadillac CTS. We are glad you were satisfied with Gary and our Service Department (Mark Tejkl). We are pleased that your experience was a good one. We appreciate your review and look forward to serving you in the future.

Greg Bell Chevrolet

by from Adrian, MI |

My experience with this dealership was positive from start to finish. Gary Lundy was so personable yet maintained a high level of professionalism.

Outstanding service!!!

by from Adrian, Michigan |

I just bought my fourth vehicle from Greg Bell Chevrolet. Gary Lundy is my salesman. I cannot say enough good things about this dealership. Whether I am getting my vehicle serviced, body work, or buying a vehicle...this is the place to go. They are incredibly personable, caring, with attention to detail and charismatic.

Outstanding Sales & Services at Greg Bell Chev

by from Morenci, MI |

Outstanding sales and service with our new vehicle through Greg Bell Chevrolet. We will continue to do business with this team of qualified professionals.

Great service with clean facilities.

by from Adrian, MI 49221 |

Customer service is great. I would recommend this dealer to anyone.

July 11, 2015

Janice: Thank you for your kind review. We are glad to hear that you will recommend us to your friends. We hope to continue to serve all of your automotive needs in the future.

Excellent Sales staff

by from Coloma, MI |

Very courteous and knowledgeable salesman made buying a new vehicle easy.

July 10, 2015

DeGroot: Thanks for your positive feedback. We thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. Our primary concern is customer satisfaction. Thank you for your business.

friendly and fast

by from Monclova ,Oh |

Mark and his service crew did an excellent job on servicing my truck. The shop is very clean and my truck was returned like brand new. Will go back for future service work for sure.

July 11, 2015

P Kat: On behalf of our entire staff, we would like to thank you for taking the time to review your positive service experience at Greg Bell Chevrolet Cadillac. Mark Tejkl and the entire Service Department will always take the necessary measures to make sure your car makes it back on the road safely. Thank you for your trust and loyalty.

friendly sales and service people

by from Monclova,Oh |

my hats off to Steve for making my purchase fast and easy,they really know how to treat people and fulfill their needs.My best auto buying experience ever.

July 11, 2015

P Kat: Thank you for taking the time to review your recent purchase from Steve at Greg Bell Chevrolet Cadillac. We are glad it was your "best buying experience ever". We take pride in customer satisfaction. Thank you for your trust and confidence.

Excellent as always

by from Adrian Mi |

Again my hat's off to Mark and his crew for taking care of my recall issue....Also just leased a new Equinox Thursday and love it!

July 11, 2015

Mike: Thank you for your loyalty to Greg Bell Chevrolet Cadillac. We are pleased that Mark and his crew helped with your recall issue. We are glad you love your new Equinox. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and this is what brings loyal customers like you back. Thank you for your patronage.

Excellent as always

by from Adrian Mi |

Mark and his team always come through with absolutley awsome service. Thanks Mark!

May 11, 2015

Mike: Thank you for your positive service review of Greg Bell Chevrolet, Cadillac. Mark and the entire Service Department work hard to make sure your vehicle makes it back to the road safely. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Above and Beyond!

by from Hartland, MI |

My husband and I have bought many cars from Greg Bell Chevrolet and are always amazed at how they are constantly looking at ways to improve their performance. Their showroom was completely remodeled and is just beautiful. Their sales people are true professionals and know what they're talking about . . . not pushy at all! I recently needed some help on pairing my cell phone to my Tahoe, as I had upgraded my phone and lost the connection. I called the dealership and Gary called me back within 20 minutes. He was very patient with me (as I'm not very tech savvy) and guided me through the process. BINGO! Problem solved without the hassle of having to take it in. I could go on and on about the integrity of this dealership and how they have earned their A+ rating. I would highly recommend buying a car from Greg Bell Chevrolet. You won't be sorry.

May 11, 2015

Chris: Thank you for taking the time to review your sales and service experience at Greg Bell Chevrolet, Cadillac. We are happy that Gary Lundy provided prompt service with the patience required to help pair your cell phone to your vehicle. We appreciate your loyalty and hope to continue to serve all of your automotive needs in the future.