Greg Bell Chevrolet Cadillac

Service 877-823-3375 Service 877-823-3375

Dedicated to Low Prices, Loyal to You

Great service and sales staff at Bell / Adrian

by from Petoskey Michigan |

I recently purchased a 2004 Cadillac CTS in Adrian at the Greg Bell dealership. Gary Lundy handled the transaction in a most professional manner. Bell's service department made some last-minute updates to the 2004 car following the sale. Mark Tejkl handled questions regarding the service history and provided insight into the excellent care my car enjoyed through 11 years with its' original owner. I drove to Adrian from Petoskey for my purchase and I'll be back when it is time to buy another vehicle. I highly recommend Greg Bell to anyone in the market for a new or used car or truck.

July 11, 2015

RC: Thank you for driving the distance from Petoskey, MI to purchase your 2004 Cadillac CTS. We are glad you were satisfied with Gary and our Service Department (Mark Tejkl). We are pleased that your experience was a good one. We appreciate your review and look forward to serving you in the future.

2016 Chevy Trax

by from Jonesville, MI |

This was my 2nd vehicle purchased from this dealership. Each purchasing experience was wonderful. They not only make sure you are satisfied with your vehicle, but also with the entire process. We have another Chevy dealership closer to our home but travel back to this location each time due to the quality of service they give to us each and every time.

January 30, 2016

Brenda: Thank you for traveling the distance to purchase your second vehicle from us. We appreciate your loyalty and hope to continue to service all of your automotive needs in the future.

Great service, friendly staff

by from Adrian,MI |

We had a great experience purchasing our new car. They were very friendly and helpful.

January 29, 2016

We are always happy to see a satisfied customer like you at Bell Chevrolet. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Real Estate Broker

by from Toledo Ohio |

Very accommodating keep there word on time and details

January 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Bell Chevrolet. We strive to deliver the best possible customer service to all of our customers. Thank you for your patronage.

excellent experience

by from Clayton, mi |

I recently purchased a used Tahoe. Becky treated me as though it were new, listened to my questions and concerns and promptly fixed them. Bell took care of all of my issues without hassle. They found me a better rate than I was expecting from my own bank. I was in and out the door in a few hours. This is what a car buying experience is supposed to be.

October 23, 2015

Scott: Thank you on behalf of the entire Greg Bell Chevrolet team for review. We are happy that your buying experience was timely and hassle free. Thank you for your consideration and trust in Greg Bell Chevrolet Cadillac.

Becky is the BEST Salesperson and Seller!!!

by from Adrian, MI 49221 |

Buying our Jeep was made especially memorable thanks to Becky, the one who handled our transaction!~ She is a very rare Jewel!! Thank you again, Becky!!

October 23, 2015

April: Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review. We are pleased that Becky made your Jeep buying experience a memorable one. We appreciate your loyalty and hope to continue to serve your automotive needs in the future.

Greg Bell Chevrolet

by from Adrian, MI |

My experience with this dealership was positive from start to finish. Gary Lundy was so personable yet maintained a high level of professionalism.

September 3, 2015

Thank you. We appreciate your positive comments regarding both your sales and service experience at Greg Bell Chevrolet Cadillac. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and we thank you for your patronage.

Outstanding service!!!

by from Adrian, Michigan |

I just bought my fourth vehicle from Greg Bell Chevrolet. Gary Lundy is my salesman. I cannot say enough good things about this dealership. Whether I am getting my vehicle serviced, body work, or buying a vehicle...this is the place to go. They are incredibly personable, caring, with attention to detail and charismatic.

September 3, 2015

Elly: Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent experience with Greg Bell Chevrolet Cadillac. We are pleased that you bought your 4th vehicle from us and appreciate your positive feedback regarding Gary Lundy. We also appreciate your feedback regarding great service, sales and body work. Thank you for your loyalty!

Outstanding Sales & Services at Greg Bell Chev

by from Morenci, MI |

Outstanding sales and service with our new vehicle through Greg Bell Chevrolet. We will continue to do business with this team of qualified professionals.

September 3, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at Greg Bell Chevrolet Cadillac. We appreciate your loyalty and hope to continue to service all of your automotive needs in the future.

Great service with clean facilities.

by from Adrian, MI 49221 |

Customer service is great. I would recommend this dealer to anyone.

July 11, 2015

Janice: Thank you for your kind review. We are glad to hear that you will recommend us to your friends. We hope to continue to serve all of your automotive needs in the future.