Ed Shults Of Warren

Used 877-382-3732
Service 888-253-0501

Overpriced vehicles

by from Warren, PA |

I used to be very close with the people that work at Ed Schults of Warren. I chose to buy a vehicle from them thinking that they would treat me right. I was so wrong! After personally knowing most of the employees there I was sold a car that was highly over priced and I had no idea. I trusted these people because I know little about vehicles. My vehicle is worth $5000 less than what I still owe on it and there is nothing I can do until I pay it off.

Ed Shults Of Warren responded to this review

July 16, 2014

We'd like the opportunity to discuss your concerns. However we are unaware of who you are and what the particulars of your deal was. Please contact us at (814) 726-3150 at your earliest convenience and we'll work hard to resolve this for you. Leonard Melice General Sales Manager lennym@shultsauto.com

Very good service department.

by from Spring Creek PA |

Shults has done a very good job at maintaining my 2008 Durango, it's a workhorse that has been flawless. They put running boards on it in about 45 minutes and did an excellent job. The price was unbeatable, even Humes which is one of the Biggest Chrysler dealers wouldn't match. They have always been courteous, and went on my schedule letting me choose a time and date. I bought my Durango from another Shults lot and had excellent service there as well.