Steingold Volvo

766 Broadway, Pawtucket, RI 02861

New 866-685-3633
Used 866-708-7259
Service 866-764-0274

Proudly Named the 2014 Dealer of the Year for Volvo in Rhode Island!

Very Pleased

by from Lincoln, RI |

As a new Volvo customer, this was a "big leap" for us to be making our first luxury car purchase. We couldn't have asked for a better dealer than Michael Bernardo at Steingold to take us through the process. We started with a trip to Steingold "just to look"....we had been referred by a friend who raved of Steingold's excellent service. We actually arrived on a week night when the dealership had already closed - Michael let us in and stayed late to answer all of our questions. For the next two weeks we did extensive research and shopped other dealers - an exhausting process! When we arrived back at Steingold we felt we had come full circle - Michael listened to all of our research and met us with a very fair deal. His friendly, no-pressure approach was so refreshing to us after 2 weeks of car shopping. He sold us the car on a Friday afternoon and had us driving away in our beautiful XC60 on Saturday morning - it couldn't have been easier. We are so pleased to be Steingold customers and after only one week of driving our new car, we already know we'll be repeat customers!

Goldstein Volvo out of State Internet purchase

by from Portland, Maine 04102 |

Most efficient car purchase ever! Friendly, nice people who went above and beyond for my new car purchase and delivery experience. Everything was done when I arrived and my total dealer time was approx. 30 minutes. Thank you for a seamless and pleasant car buying experience.

Great Dealership!!

by from Pawtucket, RI |

Stephen was amazing to work with! We had researched VolvoS60 and had gone to another dealership we had seen advertised and liked the deal but the offer was for one specific Volvo. My husband heard about Steingold Volvo and reached Steve. Steve not only gave us a better deal, in the color and engine we wanted but also had an upgrade sports package for the same price. He worked details out with us and opened the dealership on Sunday so we could close the deal conveniently on the weekend. His brother Mike was there as well. We felt like VIP's. They were so honest, took their time with us, and couldn't have been kinder! We felt like they treated us like they would their family. Thank you Stephen and Michael! We highly recommend Steingold Volvo!

Best dealer around.

by from Barrington, RI |

Best dealer around. Like dealing with family. Never even knew the price before I bought it. They are that trustworthy. I am lucky to be able to buy any car that I want. I certainly like Volvos, but the quality of service is what makes the difference.

Steingold is excellent.

by from Troy, NH |

Steingold is excellent. much better than my old Volvo dealer. this is my 3rd Volvo. my previous dealer Volvo of Keene was unreliable and often charged me more than was told. I was always arguing with them that is why I drive 2 hours to go to Steingold. They are the best!!

Excellent

by from Charlestown, RI |

Can't say enough good things - the people are extremely knowledgeable and it's very apparent they love what they do. Steingold is definitely one of the finest dealerships I've ever visited. Prices are fair and customer service is superb.

Extremely friendly and efficient service dept.

by from East Greenwich, RI |

Bought my S60 at Steingold last year and just had my first service. It couldnt have been easier. Everything was set up for me and my loaner car was ready to go right away. Staff is extremely friendly as well. A++

Outstanding.

by from North Kingstown, RI |

Staff is knowledgable. Waiting area is immaculate. Bathrooms are gorgeous. All around a great place to do business. It's very apparent that all employees love what they do and they work hard to make sure you are completely satisfied. It seems they always do what's best for the customer. From all my years visiting multiple dealers, Steingold sets a standard that is difficult to compete with.

Wonderful

by from Providence, RI |

All employees are extremely friendly. Repairs are completed with quickness and efficiency and all is explained perfectly everytime. Hands down the best place for Volvo in Rhode Island.

Terrible service department

by from Pawtucket ri |

Took 2 hours to have my oil changed made a appt for 9am left at 11am the appt was for a oil change only nothing else

Easy Transaction

by from Tiverton, RI |

Was looking for a 2012 Volvo S60 T5 for about 3 weeks - sent a request from the Volvo site and Steingold was the first to respond (in literally 15 minutes). Had a huge selection of cars and extremely knowledgeable. Coming from an older Volvo, and got a great trade-in. Even got an extra Bonus for being a current Volvo owner! Having bought over 10 cars in my life, Steingold was probably the easiest place I have ever done business with. And the S60 is fantastic! Special thanks to the entire staff at Steingold Volvo.