Steingold Volvo

Service 866-764-0274 Service 866-764-0274

Steingold Volvo in Pawtucket, RI - A Historic Tradition Since 1934

Outstanding.

by from North Kingstown, RI |

Staff is knowledgable. Waiting area is immaculate. Bathrooms are gorgeous. All around a great place to do business. It's very apparent that all employees love what they do and they work hard to make sure you are completely satisfied. It seems they always do what's best for the customer. From all my years visiting multiple dealers, Steingold sets a standard that is difficult to compete with.

New Car!!

by from Madbury, NH |

The staff was very professional with the entire transaction including paperwork was explained and went very smooth. They also answered all of our questions and explained how all the newer options (I also own 2005 Volvo). I was very happy. It was a positive experience! We highly recommend this dealership!

Steingold Volvo responded to this review

March 24, 2016

Thanks so much for the kind words!

Goldstein Volvo out of State Internet purchase

by from Portland, Maine 04102 |

Most efficient car purchase ever! Friendly, nice people who went above and beyond for my new car purchase and delivery experience. Everything was done when I arrived and my total dealer time was approx. 30 minutes. Thank you for a seamless and pleasant car buying experience.

Great Dealership!!

by from Pawtucket, RI |

Stephen was amazing to work with! We had researched VolvoS60 and had gone to another dealership we had seen advertised and liked the deal but the offer was for one specific Volvo. My husband heard about Steingold Volvo and reached Steve. Steve not only gave us a better deal, in the color and engine we wanted but also had an upgrade sports package for the same price. He worked details out with us and opened the dealership on Sunday so we could close the deal conveniently on the weekend. His brother Mike was there as well. We felt like VIP's. They were so honest, took their time with us, and couldn't have been kinder! We felt like they treated us like they would their family. Thank you Stephen and Michael! We highly recommend Steingold Volvo!

Best dealer around.

by from Barrington, RI |

Best dealer around. Like dealing with family. Never even knew the price before I bought it. They are that trustworthy. I am lucky to be able to buy any car that I want. I certainly like Volvos, but the quality of service is what makes the difference.

Steingold is excellent.

by from Troy, NH |

Steingold is excellent. much better than my old Volvo dealer. this is my 3rd Volvo. my previous dealer Volvo of Keene was unreliable and often charged me more than was told. I was always arguing with them that is why I drive 2 hours to go to Steingold. They are the best!!

Excellent

by from Charlestown, RI |

Can't say enough good things - the people are extremely knowledgeable and it's very apparent they love what they do. Steingold is definitely one of the finest dealerships I've ever visited. Prices are fair and customer service is superb.

Extremely friendly and efficient service dept.

by from East Greenwich, RI |

Bought my S60 at Steingold last year and just had my first service. It couldnt have been easier. Everything was set up for me and my loaner car was ready to go right away. Staff is extremely friendly as well. A++

Wonderful

by from Providence, RI |

All employees are extremely friendly. Repairs are completed with quickness and efficiency and all is explained perfectly everytime. Hands down the best place for Volvo in Rhode Island.

Terrible service department

by from Pawtucket ri |

Took 2 hours to have my oil changed made a appt for 9am left at 11am the appt was for a oil change only nothing else