Frank Beck Chevrolet

Used 888-593-7410
Service 866-257-7488

Best Chevy dealership around

by from Pittsford Mi |

We have purchased numerous cars and truck from Frank Beck Chevrolet. The service is always top notch, the salesman are very knowledgeable and are always willing to help.

Awesome service!

by from Horton, MI |

Always have a great time when having to visit for my oil changes or anything my car needs help with. Everyone is always friendly and willing to help!

the best dealership in michigan

by from northadams michigan |

I had problems with my new silverado so Dave Beck and Charlie balog got with Gm and told them about it and after reviewing the problem Gm did a buy back and put me in to a new 2015 .I think that Gm and frank , Beck chevrolet are the best and I will look forward too working with them in the future David Spencer

by from Hillsdale, Michigan |

The staff always greet me with a smile and respect. They make you feel like they care and want to help get your car back on the road as quickly as possible. If the repair is going to take lomger than expected, they offer to take you home or provide a loaner. The waiting area always has coffee and popcorn available. It's a very friendly customer service dealer to work with. I would highly recommend them.

GREAT PLACE TO BUY A NEW CAR!

by from Monroe, Mi |

I had the best experience buying a car from Frank Beck Chevrolet. Everyone was very nice and helpful. I would defiantly recommend them to friends and family.

Oil change

by from Horton, Mi |

I bring my car in for service here. Also bought my car here. It has been a good experience.

Routine Service

by from Hillsdale,Mi |

I bought my Chevrolet Traverse from Frank Beck Chevrolet. The buying process was easy and they treated me very well! Their service department is very timely and accurate. I highly recommend this dealership for service and for buying a vehicle!

Service on Cobalt

by from Reading,Mi |

I brought my Cobalt in for the recall and Frank Beck did a great job. They called me as soon as my parts were in and had openings for an appointment that worked great with my busy schedule. The atmosphere is one of a kind and the staff is very welcoming and friendly. My family has purchased their cars from here and I would recommend them to anyone!

LIARS!!! Do NOT trust or Buy from Frank Beck!!!

by from Hillsdale, MI |

Called a couple times for info on a truck for sale, they called back with our requested info and said it would be ready for us when we get there in an hr. Took time out of our day to get money and drive an hr only to find out that they just happened to sell that truck min before we arrived!!! BUT, they had several other vehicles for us to look at. NO THANKS!!!! Terrible people working at this dealership!!!! Don't trust anything they say!!!

The Drive Was Worth It

by from Tiffin, Ohio |

Drove over two hours to check out a jeep patriot. Communication was great on phone and in person. Everyone was friendly and upfront with the whole process. Really great experience and would probably make the trip again if need be. Thanks!