Metro Ford

1651 New State Hwy (RT 44), Raynham, MA 02767

New 866-833-1709
Used 888-224-6572
Service 888-851-0279

We'll save you thousands, we guarantee it!

Second Car Purchased From Metro Ford in two years

by from Boston Mass |

I can honestly say I am a happy satisfied customer. This is the second time I have purchased a car from Metro Ford first time was back in early 2013 I had an awsome experience then and now. I recently participated in there buy back program I had purchased a 2011 Ford Fiesta which I really loved however now I am sitting pretty in a Ford Focus 2014 almost two years later. My overall experience with the sales people there has been great all across the board however Andrea Lang has always gone above and beyond to work with me so that I could have a beautiful vehicle at a reasonable price. Andrea Lang is the best sales woman I know sweet bubbly and energetic. This woman cares about the customer as well a win win experience all around. I have and will continue to tell my friends and family about METRO FORD RAYHAM and Andrea Lang. Lastly I am a 50 year old woman I have bought many cars in my life however I am a satisfied, happy camper at this point with my Ford Focus. Thank you so much Metro Ford and my favorite salesperson ANDREA LANG I am grateful

Service

by from quincy |

Had my oil changed. The service greeter, Keith is a great guy. I had an appointment so there was no wait. When I arrived, Keith greeted me by my name. i love that. The next day I received a call from their customer service office just checking in to see if everything is ok. I will probably purchase my next car here.

Bad Customer Service

by from New York |

I purchased a replacement part online. They sent the wrong part. The parts diagram was incorrect but they stated it was my fault and I needed to pay return shipping. Went through many fruitless conversations/emails. Thought it was ridiculous but I just wanted my money back so I mailed it back. US Post Office states it was delivered on a Saturday, but Metro Ford can't find it. They refuse to pay the refund. Poor customer service and horrible overall experience.

New Truck Purchase

by from Middleboro, MA |

These guys have a new sales team, and seem to be focused on winning business and keeping customers happy. I got what I thought was a fair deal, but boom...they pulled a fast one on me and it cost an extra 1k. More importantly, they waited until I had the vehicle a week and then said I had to provide proof docs -- where they didn't seem to care when I signed the paperwork??? After 7 days of driving without a registration, they finally emailed it to me? Then told me to come in for my inspection sticker at my convenience. The follow-up was absolutely horrible. The sale was quick, but I guess that is what mattered to them. Anyhow, I won't be buying another car from Metro Ford.

2012 Ford Focus

by from New Bedford, Ma |

Great buying experience. Andrea Lang took great care of me!!!

Good Experience

by from Tiverton, RI |

Purchased a 2011 Ford Fusion with the help of Andrea Lang.After dealing with other car dealers, she was very knowledgeable and helpful in assisting my wife and myself with this purchase. She was able to work with us in getting the vehicle we wanted at a rate we could afford. She continues to be helpful with all our concerns. Would recommend her to our friends and family that are in search of a vehicle.Again it was a great experience in dealing with her.She was willing to extend her work schedule if needed. There was never any pressure on her part to make the sale.

Bad customer service!

by from Providence, RI |

I went on the Metro Honda website looking for a Honda CR-V and I found the perfect one-just in my price range, not too many miles, the perfect family car. I called the Johnston location and was told the car was at Metro Ford in Raynham. I explained that Johnston was much closer to me than Raynham and I was told they could have the car moved for me.This conversation took place on 8/13/14. I set my appointment for 8/16/14 @ 2pm. I contacted Metro Honda on 8/14/14 to confirm the car was in fact being transferred for me to test drive. The rep from Metro Honda said everything had been taken care of and the car would be transferred the following day. On 8/15/14 I received an e-mail from Metro Ford telling me the car I wanted had been SOLD! I called Metro Honda and asked them what the issue was. They contacted Metro Ford and called me back to explain that even though they had an agreement with Metro Ford to deliver the car they went behind Metro Honda's back and sold the car! To top it off I get a call that same day (today) from a Metro Ford rep asking me if I'm still interested in the CR-V! I told her I was and they were supposed to transfer it but they sold it-to which she answered "Where you interested in seeing the rest of our selection? Or were you set on that car in particular?" I told her that I wanted that car and they sold it after saying they would transfer it for me! "Yup. So did you want to look for something else?" was her answer. I told her no and hung up! They are very sneaky and then try to sell you something else like what they did is ok. Yeah right!

Best car experience

by from Fall River ma |

We purchased a 2013 left over great deal .Jason was our sales person he is awesome ! It was easy !!! The sales team there is really on the ball ! Def will recommend to everyone

2013 Ford Fusion Titanium

by from Braintree, MA |

I bought my car from Andrea at Metro Ford and she could not have been a better person to buy my first car with. She understood my financial needs and worked with me to help make my payments as minimal as possible. Since it was the Friday before Memorial Day Weekend she worked ALL day to get everything processed and my plates made so that I could take my car home that day! After I left she followed up with me a few times to make sure I was happy with my purchase (which I could not be happier!) and that I understood how to use the SYNC system that the Titanium series comes equipped with. Thank you Andrea, I will sure be referring my friends and family to you next time they are looking to get a new car!

Quick And Painless

by from Wareham, MA |

When I went to Metro Ford, it was the third dealership I had visited on route 44 that week. I had such a bad experience at the other two down the road that my attitude was not very positive going into Metro Ford. Andrea Lang met me when I got there. She was fantastic, no pressure, listened to what I wanted and had some laughs. In one hour I was out of there having just purchased a 2009 GMC Work Truck. I would highly recommend Metro Ford and Andrea. Mike B

Happy camper w/ my Ford Escape thx Miguel Carrillo

by from Miami Florida |

Salesman Miguel Angel Carrillo was so nice and a pleasure to work with. When I went shopping, he politely approached me and I never felt pressured. I told him what I wanted, and he said "we can do it" though the color combo i wanted was not in stock. Miguel worked hard for me to get me the car I wanted even with upgrades at no higher price! I am very happy with the experience and the car and I will recommend Miguel Carrillo and Metro Ford to any and all of my friends.