Metro Ford

1651 New State Hwy (RT 44), Raynham, MA 02767

New 866-833-1709
Used 888-224-6572
Service 888-851-0279

We'll save you thousands, we guarantee it!

Great Shopping Experience

by from New Bedford, MA |

If you are looking for honesty, up-front information, direct face-to-face contact without wondering "are they telling the truth", well then, you need to shop for your new/used car at Metro Ford. This is certainly not our first experience, I am 64 and my husband is 70, so between us we have had many a car. However, this certainly was the best car shopping experience I have ever had, and let me tell you, those words came from my husband first. Keith was our salesperson, and right from the beginning we felt okay. And as time went on and my husband asked many a question, he answered them all, direct and without hesitation. I made sure before leaving, after purchasing our new 2014 Ford Escape, to let his boss know, that Keith is certainly an asset to this dealership. Financing Department was our next step. We sat down and spoke with Scott. Again, upon asking questions, we were given straight, direct and honest answers. General conversation and a few laughs, also shared, making you feel right at home and comfortable. All in All, even though it still takes several hours to complete a car deal, you can't go wrong by heading to Metro Ford in Raynham, Massachusetts. Christine & Alan Sleeper

Great service

by from Taunton Ma |

My sales person Andrea Lang was excellent. She was very helpful, quick and efficient. I got the car I wanted at the price I wanted and was all done in an hour. I was very impressed and will return in the future.

Sarah - Happy Consumer

by from Duxbury, MA |

I purchased a 2011 Honda Pilot and traded in a car. I worked with Andrea Lang. She was a pleasure to work with and made the process painless! I made the decision to purchase a car and drove away in it an hour later. Andrea even took the time to collect some items that I had left in my trade-in and called to let me know about it. If it hadn't been for her I would not have my garage door opener. The overall feeling at Metro Ford was pleasant and appropriate. There was no pressure or gimmicks. I will be going back to Metro for my first oil change on the house. Since my purchase there last week I have came into contact with another Metro Ford consumer who only had pleasant things to say about their experience at Metro Ford. I would highly recommend MetroF ord and Andrea Lang. I love my new car!

car buying experience

by from Norton, Mass. |

I have bought 7 new vehicles since 1999, Metro Ford and my salesman Gerry really worked hard to get me into the new F150 I purchased. I went to one other dealer and they could not match the pricing I got at metro Ford, The sales team made it a good experience to buy. Thanks Metro Ford For a job well done

Great service

by from Dighton, Ma |

My experience with the salesman (Keith) was awesome. He did not beat around the bush. He asked what we were looking for along with what we wanted out of the car. We did not go back and forth making a deal we were able to cut through the chase and make the deal happen in a acceptable time. The process for signing papers needs to improve. I waited longer to sign the paper work then I did to make my deal. Then I was rushed to sign papers as it was the last deal at the end of month. I get it that everyone is tired but the customer should come first. Today 3/06/14 I received from the bank a letter that stated a description was missing on line 2B this is what happens when paper work is rushed.

metro ford goes above and beyond

by from south dartmouth mass |

i wanted to buy a car , didnt have hours to be looking i went there with what i had in mind test drove 2 of them and i chose one, andrea was really great in helping me find the car i wanted. she had me in and out in no time. ive already recommended friends to pay her a visit. i would highly recommend metro to everyone i know.

Wonderful, Painless Experience!!!

by from Raynham, MA |

My fiancÚ and I had a wonderful experience at Metro Ford. We went in with the desire for a lease and our salesperson, Gerry, was so accommodating. He was able to get us into a brand new 2014 Focus, with a more than reasonable down payment and future monthly payments. He was honest about what he could do for us, and followed through. He spent a few hours working with us and gave us undivided attention. Everyone else there was equally friendly. We look forward to doing more business with them soon. We highly recommend this dealership!

Clean ,facilities friendly atmoshere

by from Middlebor, Ma |

Keith Kramer...outstanding. Jason Lopes....Good Rob Roche....Great

Excellent customer service and care

by from Middleboro, MA |

Andrea Lang was an excellent sale person. She care enough to call after purchase and ask how thing were going. Andrea was very knowledgeable ab out what she was doing and answerewd all of our question completely.

worst experience ever

by from Taunton MA |

I bought a mazda cx 7. It kept blowing relays. I had it towed to the dealer 3 times under 30,000 miles and I bought it with 15000 miles on it. I was told that this was common in a car but at 38 years old I had never had it happen in any other car. When I traded the car in to another dealership I had to go back to cancel the extended warranty for a refund of $1200. 8 weeks later I called the warranty company and they had OK'd the issue of the check that was suppose to come to me from the dealer. I went there looking for it and was asked to wait. An hour later no one came out to me so I asked again. They said the could not issue a check. I threatened to call a lawyer and the paper as I was leaving and was called before I got 2 miles down the road saying they had a check for me. this dealership is shady at best. I have seen people protesting them around the Middleboro rotary since holding up signs saying do not go there so I am not the only one that has had issues

very shady dealership, sales, managers, owner,

by from massachusetts |

I was sold a truck that is a lemon and was told, sorry not our problem, they refuse to fix, I just mademy first payment, now I have contacted a lawyer and have to go thru courts to get resolved, I don't recommend anyone to ever go to metro to buy a vehicle