Monroe Superstore Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

15160 S Dixie Hwy, Monroe, MI 48161

New 866-874-3983
Used 888-853-8280
Service 866-939-4085

Satisfying customers since 1966 and home of the Low Payment King where credit is never an issue

No hassle, no bull, no run around-best deal!!!

by from Royal Oak, MI |

I want to compliment the team at the Monroe Superstore for the most pleasant car purchase to date. My brother recommended the facility and when my co-worker overheard who I was considering she indicated she purchased her last three vehicles from your dealership and that she would highly recommend Ralph, the dealership and salesperson Larry Gardner. I drove over 60 miles passing many other dealers along the way but am so glad I did. I was in awe by the entire experience. No hassle, no bull, no run around. Just the best deal in town. Larry was amazing! Thank you for making this the best car experience. See you for my vehicle.

Great Customer Service

by from Sumpter Township, Michigan |

We could not have asked for more. My salesmen, Chad and Scott, were great. They made me feel very comfortable and not the least bit pressured. I called ahead to make sure the car I was interested in was still available, when I got to the dealership it was there and ready for me to take a test drive. They also had another car of the same specs there for me to compare and also consider. I drove both. I left a deposit and the next day while the car was getting checked out they found a serious mechanical problem and decided they couldn't sell it to me because it wasn't safe and they couldn't make it safe. They offered me the other car that I had also test driven the day before at comparable savings. My husband came with me to pick it up and before any papers were signed the sales person took my husband and I out and went over every aspect of the car with us in detail to make sure we were cool with everything. So far the car has been great! Everyone we dealt with was courteous, friendly, helpful and went above and beyond to get me in a safe clean previously owner car as quickly as possible. Those who detailed and checked out the car mechanically for us did an awesome job. The car gases up clean and ready to go. We have bought many many cars over the years and I have to say this was one of the best experience.

Repair services

by from toledo oh |

Ensured that I knew every detail about the repair - no surprises. very courteous service - thanks!!

Will not answer e mails or return calls

by from Nashville Tenn |

They have a truck that I was interested in made 900.00 less cash offer on, saleslady never called back nor would she answer my email... I just wanted a Yes/No... I will be taking my business else where.....

Warranty Work Follow Up

by from Monroe, MI |

After taking my 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee in for both warranty work and vibration concerns, I had to wait 2 1/2 weeks to get into the dealer to have my vehicle inspected. I was there for safety concerns with my transmission and tire shakes, yet NO CONSIDERATION for someones well being while driving on the road until the vehicle had a clean inspection point. Very alarming and very dissappointing to say the least, the priorities are extremely mixed up with this dealer. My appointment time was met and completed within the same day, however, I still have a vibration on the vehicle which should have been tested before my vehicle was returned to me, another HUGE dissappointment! I am a firm believer in keeping the work in your local area where you live to keep the town employed, but I have to say, I will not go back to Monroe Dodge. Everywhere I have had work done has been exceptional at other locations, Monroe's service center is not worth my time or effort and unfortunately, I will not be returning to this dealer again. It saddens me to say because I live within a couple minute from the dealer and yet now I will be traveling to others farther away to get the satisfaction that my family and my vehicel deserves!!! On a side note, I have always had my vehicels washed and vacuumed before giving me the keys from the service performed, yet this dealer seems to be the only one that does not provide this service. This little added touch from service centers adds a good feeling to the attention to details with the customers. Unfortunately, Monroe Dodge has not kept up with the times, nor do they care for their customers, only schedules and how little work has to be performed on a daily basis as apposed to getting the jobs done in a timely fashion, for both profit and customer satisfaction. Not Yours Truly, VERY DISSAPPOINTED AND NON RETURNING CUSTOMER!

Rapid selling dealer?? Really?

by from Michigan |

Always make really sure that the car you are looking for is really available. After a long drive, wasting gas and time I was told that the vehicle I was interested in was already sold. OK, this might happen - but really within the two hours from confirming my appointment with an apparently still available car and showing up in person? Interestingly, another car listed in their inventory also disappeared... Two possible explanations: 1) I am just unfortunate that two cars I was interested in got sold within hours or ... well.. just saying. I'm sure you can image a second explanation on your own.. Oh, and when the salesman is answering a call while you are talking to him without apologizing, it seems just fair to infer that other dealer might be suitable for building a trustful relationship with and spending your money.. Just my two cents. Good luck with buying a car there. ;)

use car

by from michigan |

when you leave the parking lot you are on your own. had brake trouble

Recall Eval and Oil Change

by from Northwood, Ohio |

Purchased my Ram 3500 new in 2012 at Monroe Dodge. I have a business account. Vehicle needed to be evaluated based on a recall notice, and also was in need of a scheduled oil/filter change. Contacted Monroe Dodge, the business link manager arragned to pick up my vehicle at my business and left a loaner vehicle for my use. My vehicle was returned with completed maintenance the next day. The buying experience (2 years ago) and the maintenance care was comfortable and convenient. Excellent customer service.

Do yourself a favor. Buy a Chevy.

by from Monroe, mi |

Horrible service, payed up front for the repair. The wait was over 10 days. The bottom line is they didn't do what they said they would. Do yourself a favor, go next door an buy a Chevy.

I wouldn't buy a Dodge anywhwere else!

by from Southgate, MI |

Best place in Southeastern MI to buy a dodge....great fast friendly service....great buys and lease deals that I could find anywhere. Salesman was knowledgeable and friendly....talk to Bill Hull one of the greatest guys I have ever dealt with when buying a car!

Not Trustworthy. Waste of a trip.

by from Allen Park, MI |

This morning I called Monroe Dodge about a 2002 Chevy S-10. Since I would be driving a longer distance, I asked the salesman to please check for rust on the truck. A call back from him saying there was no rust, and I was on my way. As soon as I pulled up to the truck, I spot a 2 inch rust hole on the cab. I was completely lied to and wasted my time and gas getting there. I will never shop at Monroe Dodge again and will direct all of my friends away of the dealer as well. Buyer Beware.

Monroe Superstore Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded to this review

March 24, 2014

The salesperson did indeed go and look at the truck and did miss seeing the rust spot because of the snow that was on the truck. The salesperson spoke with the customer after the fact and apologized for missing the spot.