Monroe Superstore Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

15160 S Dixie Hwy, Monroe, MI 48161

New 866-874-3983
Used 888-853-8280
Service 866-939-4085

Satisfying customers since 1966 and home of the Low Payment King where credit is never an issue

No hassle, no bull, no run around-best deal!!!

by from Royal Oak, MI |

I want to compliment the team at the Monroe Superstore for the most pleasant car purchase to date. My brother recommended the facility and when my co-worker overheard who I was considering she indicated she purchased her last three vehicles from your dealership and that she would highly recommend Ralph, the dealership and salesperson Larry Gardner. I drove over 60 miles passing many other dealers along the way but am so glad I did. I was in awe by the entire experience. No hassle, no bull, no run around. Just the best deal in town. Larry was amazing! Thank you for making this the best car experience. See you for my vehicle.

Great Service!

by from Flat Rock, MI |

I just want to take a moment to express my satisfaction and gratitude for the great vehicle service Glenda has provided to us over the years and just recently! I have purchased/leased several vehicles from Monroe Dodge over the past many years and I honestly will say, she is the reason I am a return customer. She has made it easy and painless, every time I have ever needed service, routine maintenance or accident related, on any one of my vehicles. I lead a very busy life working full time and raising children and she has been extremely accommodating, efficient and professional. Thank you again! So GREATLY appreciated!

Excessive cost with repairs

by from Oregon,Ohio |

Well, let me first say we bought my wife's Chrysler 300 in 2009 from Monroe DCJR Superstore. Today, I had it there to see why the heater was not working properly (not enough heat). We have a lifetime extended warranty also so we have a $100 deductible. Well I was told that they would check it out and it would be $100 if it was covered under warranty or $100 applied to service work if that was needed. I was then told that after checking everything out that it was my heater core that needed flushing and a coolant flush (not covered of course) and that it would cost $535 plus tax to fix. So minus my $100 diagnostic fee would be $435 plus tax. I told them I thought this price was excessive, REALLY excessive and that I would just pick up the car. Well, to make a long story short, I took it someplace else and they flushed the heater core with a garden hose (same way all shops do) unhook both heater hoses and put the hose up to 1 and flush and then the same to the other, going back and forth a few times, that's it! And turns out I didn't need a coolant flush. Total cost $40. That's right, I had the same outcome as I would have had I paid them $535 plus tax, so do the math and it's not pretty. Heater is working great now. Oh, and the time it took to fix, 1/2 hour. So, in essence, I will not be back there. And here's the kicker, after paying $100 I asked to at least have the car washed. I was told they couldn't because of the weather to which I asked "you mean to tell me that if a person came in here and bought a new car they would have snow still on it after you prep it out?" Please, do yourself a favor and go somewhere else.

Monroe Superstore Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded to this review

January 20, 2015

We want all of our customers to have trouble free driving. With this particular case, we made recommendations based on the required factory maintenance needed to keep the lifetime extended warranty up to date. It is necessary to follow all required maintenance and repair procedures to ensure your warranties validity. The coolant used in a 2009 Chrysler 300 is designed to last 5 years or 100,000 miles. This vehicle was built January of 2009 making the coolant more than 5 years old and requiring replacement. We recommended the following: Diagnosis $100.00 Coolant Flush $149.95 (required maintenance) Thermostat Replacement (suggest because of age of vehicle) 189.00 Flush heater core using mechanical process not involving a garden hose. (A garden hose is not an approved procedure we can find anywhere.) $100.00 We have checked our prices against Repair Pal, a reputable internet source for comparison and find them comparable. We apologize that we were unable to wash your vehicle when it was in for service. At times, our extreme weather prohibits us from doing so as temperatures below freezing may cause damage (frozen seals/ doors). When prepping a vehicle for delivery we use heated bays in a separate building and are able to keep them inside until completely dry. The service department does not have the space available to completely dry a vehicle which is needed in freezing temperatures. Our service manager, Glenda, will be more than happy to review the estimate with you again and explain answers to any questions you may have. Please stop in or call 734-242-6370.

Cheryl

by from Toledo,Oh |

I was extremely pleased with the service I received. I have never leased a vehicle before and they (especially Anita P.) made it quite easy. She was EXCELLENT & I would recommend her to anyone.

Great Customer Service

by from Sumpter Township, Michigan |

We could not have asked for more. My salesmen, Chad and Scott, were great. They made me feel very comfortable and not the least bit pressured. I called ahead to make sure the car I was interested in was still available, when I got to the dealership it was there and ready for me to take a test drive. They also had another car of the same specs there for me to compare and also consider. I drove both. I left a deposit and the next day while the car was getting checked out they found a serious mechanical problem and decided they couldn't sell it to me because it wasn't safe and they couldn't make it safe. They offered me the other car that I had also test driven the day before at comparable savings. My husband came with me to pick it up and before any papers were signed the sales person took my husband and I out and went over every aspect of the car with us in detail to make sure we were cool with everything. So far the car has been great! Everyone we dealt with was courteous, friendly, helpful and went above and beyond to get me in a safe clean previously owner car as quickly as possible. Those who detailed and checked out the car mechanically for us did an awesome job. The car gases up clean and ready to go. We have bought many many cars over the years and I have to say this was one of the best experience.

Repair services

by from toledo oh |

Ensured that I knew every detail about the repair - no surprises. very courteous service - thanks!!

Will not answer e mails or return calls

by from Nashville Tenn |

They have a truck that I was interested in made 900.00 less cash offer on, saleslady never called back nor would she answer my email... I just wanted a Yes/No... I will be taking my business else where.....

Warranty Work Follow Up

by from Monroe, MI |

After taking my 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee in for both warranty work and vibration concerns, I had to wait 2 1/2 weeks to get into the dealer to have my vehicle inspected. I was there for safety concerns with my transmission and tire shakes, yet NO CONSIDERATION for someones well being while driving on the road until the vehicle had a clean inspection point. Very alarming and very dissappointing to say the least, the priorities are extremely mixed up with this dealer. My appointment time was met and completed within the same day, however, I still have a vibration on the vehicle which should have been tested before my vehicle was returned to me, another HUGE dissappointment! I am a firm believer in keeping the work in your local area where you live to keep the town employed, but I have to say, I will not go back to Monroe Dodge. Everywhere I have had work done has been exceptional at other locations, Monroe's service center is not worth my time or effort and unfortunately, I will not be returning to this dealer again. It saddens me to say because I live within a couple minute from the dealer and yet now I will be traveling to others farther away to get the satisfaction that my family and my vehicel deserves!!! On a side note, I have always had my vehicels washed and vacuumed before giving me the keys from the service performed, yet this dealer seems to be the only one that does not provide this service. This little added touch from service centers adds a good feeling to the attention to details with the customers. Unfortunately, Monroe Dodge has not kept up with the times, nor do they care for their customers, only schedules and how little work has to be performed on a daily basis as apposed to getting the jobs done in a timely fashion, for both profit and customer satisfaction. Not Yours Truly, VERY DISSAPPOINTED AND NON RETURNING CUSTOMER!

Rapid selling dealer?? Really?

by from Michigan |

Always make really sure that the car you are looking for is really available. After a long drive, wasting gas and time I was told that the vehicle I was interested in was already sold. OK, this might happen - but really within the two hours from confirming my appointment with an apparently still available car and showing up in person? Interestingly, another car listed in their inventory also disappeared... Two possible explanations: 1) I am just unfortunate that two cars I was interested in got sold within hours or ... well.. just saying. I'm sure you can image a second explanation on your own.. Oh, and when the salesman is answering a call while you are talking to him without apologizing, it seems just fair to infer that other dealer might be suitable for building a trustful relationship with and spending your money.. Just my two cents. Good luck with buying a car there. ;)

use car

by from michigan |

when you leave the parking lot you are on your own. had brake trouble

Recall Eval and Oil Change

by from Northwood, Ohio |

Purchased my Ram 3500 new in 2012 at Monroe Dodge. I have a business account. Vehicle needed to be evaluated based on a recall notice, and also was in need of a scheduled oil/filter change. Contacted Monroe Dodge, the business link manager arragned to pick up my vehicle at my business and left a loaner vehicle for my use. My vehicle was returned with completed maintenance the next day. The buying experience (2 years ago) and the maintenance care was comfortable and convenient. Excellent customer service.