Monroe Superstore Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

15160 S Dixie Hwy, Monroe, MI 48161

New 866-874-3983 New866-874-3983
Used 888-853-8280 Used888-853-8280
Service 866-939-4085 Service 866-939-4085

Satisfying customers since 1966 and home of the Low Payment King where credit is never an issue

Angie "CarSlanger" Awls and Monroe Superstore A+++

by from Swanton, Ohio |

We went to the dealer with the intention of finding a good used vehicle, but instead walked out with a new 2015 Chrysler 200 Limited that was pretty decked out(aside from AWD/3.6 and moonroof). The finance agent was a pleasure to deal with and was down to Earth. Angie was awesome during the whole process, before during and after! I will be going back to her and Monroe Dodge sometime late next year to get me a new Ram!!!!! I recommend Angie and Monroe Dodge to anyone that is interested in getting a new car, van or truck at a killer price. Tell her I sent you and she'll treat you extra special!

Best Customer Service EVER!!!!!!

by from Perrysburg, Ohio |

Best experience Ever!!! AJ Garcia was very knowledgeable regarding the vehicles and which one would suit me perfect, he worked great with finding me a price that I could afford and was so sweet with my 3 yr old whom was with me. He stayed after hours in order to make sure I was satisfied and made the transition for me so smooth. I will be a returning customer with AJ!!!!!!!! Thank you Sincerely, Sarah

Great place and awesome people!!

by from South Rockwood, MI |

This is an awesome dealership everyone is very friendly and helpful

Great place to buy a car!

by from Pekin Illinois |

The whole process was wonderful Drove 400 miles to get my car it was everything advertised! Thanks Andy!

An bright over turned leaf, of a Dealership

by from Chicago, IL |

I dealt with Shane Smith, he is a pretty good guy. Honest and excellent customer service. On the other hand he will give up on you if he can't benefit or seal the deal because you don't like what there is. Overall the place isn't bad, just stay away from the service department I guess. Place isn't managed right and lacks skills and knowledge. Before purchasing a car it was thought to have a head gasket leaking, waited 3 days to get it in before purchasing it. Turned out a plug was loose. How does something like that get mixed up and messed up?! Overall wise just proceed with caution like any other dealership. Shane is a good guy ask for him. This place is an over turned leaf that, all depends on what you do with it.

Great service!

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Other dealerhships always required either a large down payment and/or a cosigner. At the Monroe superstore I was able to drive away without needing a cosigner and with nothing down - and a reasonable monthly payment! I was not only very excited about having a brand new car, but I was able to enjoy the process without having any stress. They took care of everything.

Knowledgable and friendly

by from Ohio |

Alex Spalding was my sales representative. He was very knowledgable, helpful, and friendly. I would recommend him to others!! He did a great job.

Excellent service

by from Dearborn, MI |

Angie Awls sold me a vehicle today. She was amazing! I had a wonderful experience with everyone at Monroe Superstore. If you're in need of a vehicle this is the place.

Shirley Roberts,Monroe Dodge EXCELLENT!!

by from Monroe,Mi. |

Very pleased with the Monroe Dodge Superstore and its staff from the owners Ralph and JP to Shirley Roberts in sells. I've bought many cars here and plan on buying many more... I recommend anyone interested in a new Dodge, Chrysler to stop in and see Shirley and meet Ralph and JP Mahalak. Very pleased with the service department as well. Glenda cotton always did her best to address my concerns along with the technicians.

The best experience I have buying cars

by from Monroe, mi |

So I followed Angie Awls from another dealership, My family and I are on car #3 within a year from her and will be back for two more soon! She goes above and beyond and will get the job done