Dave Knapp Ford

Service 888-697-6817 Service 888-697-6817

Your neighborhood best choice for the highest quality New and Used Vehicles

Great Buying Experince

by from South Holland, Illinois |

I was looking for a Certified Pre-Owned Edge. Found one online through Ford's website that sent me to Dave Knapp Ford. They had an amazing offer that was worth driving three and a half hours one way to pick up. Ed Jeffery made the process EXTREMELY easy, and I was well taken care of. Great job by everyone involved!!

Outstanding Service

by from Fremont OH |

On my way traveling from Fremont Ohio to Pentwater MI, on a windy rainy Friday afternoon my low tire pressure light came on. I stopped at the Knapp Service Department seeking help, and Kevin Belanger took care of my problem as if I had been a long time customer. As I don't live near this dealership, this is not the case. But if you do, I'm sure you will be treated like family, whatever the car care need! I can't thank Kevin enough for fixing my tire and getting me back on the road! Great service!

Great Experience

by from Lenawee County |

We purchased a new vehicle from Beth Noden at Knapp Ford/Lincoln. She is a wonderful person to work with. She made sure my family and I were completely satisfied and knowledgeable about our new vehicle, the dealership and our service center. Beth scheduled our first service appointment before we left the dealer with our new vehicle. If you are in the market for a new vehicle, go see Beth!!! Thanks Beth for making our experience positive and stress free.

Great Staff and service

by from Lenawee County |

My experience with Dave Knapp Ford was very good. Sales and finance where very polite and accommodating. This is my third or fourth vehicle I have purchased from Dave Knapp Ford, this last purchase was as good if not better than the first time I purchased. Thank you for serving Lenawee County with professionalism. Richard Folis was great.

Great cars, excellent service

by from Adrian Michigan |

I love Dave Knapp's. Beside highly rated Ford cars, their Customer Service is excellent. When you call, you usually get Calvin on the phone. He's polite, very helpful. The facilities are clean, and comfortable while you wait. Travis, the Manager, always approaches you about your car, and any needed repairs. He's very professional, and clear about what it will cost. I plan to use them for many years.

Great Service

by from Clinton, Michigan |

I have had 2 vehicles have recalls done at Dave Knapp Ford and dealt with Travis in the service dept. He was very helpful and the entire facility was friendly. The facility was very clean, I know in the future when I am shopping for a new vehicle I will shop there.

thanks Jim!!!

by from Irish Hills, MI |

Thanks so much to Jim Chapman for helping us with our purchase!! :-) very knowledgeable, enthusiastic and a pleasure to work with!!! We appreciate all your help!

Two thumbs up Jim C!!

by from Tipton |

Excellent experience with Jim Chapman!! Very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Thanks again Jim. :-)

2013 Lincoln MKS

by from Indianapolis, IN |

We are thrilled with our 2013 Lincoln MKS. My wife commented to me on the way home that this was by far the best car buying experience we've ever had. I totally agreed with her. We would highly recommend Ed Jeffrey and Dave Knapp Ford/Lincoln as a place to do business. Ed and the team there treated us very nicely and the process was really easy. We also felt we got a very fair deal! We also appreciated Ed taking the time to show us how all the technology in the vehicle works, so the delivery part of the deal was also flawless. Ray V.

Great experience at Dave Knapp Ford, Greenville OH

by from Greenville, Ohio |

I purchased a 2014 Ford Escape and had a great experience at Dave Knapp Ford, Greenville, Ohio. The car that I was looking for was not available on their lot but within a day they had found one for me and ready to be picked up shortly there after. Ed "Buzz" Fink is a new salesman for Dave Knapp and he did a great job. He took me through every aspect of buying a car, from the test drive through answering all the questions I had. I would recommend Dave Knapp Ford to all my family & friends. Thank you so much for taking the stress out of purchasing a vehicle. I will definately be a returning customer to Dave Knapp Ford, Greenville, Ohio.