Dave Knapp Ford

Service 888-697-6817

Your neighborhood best choice for the highest quality New and Used Vehicles

2013 Lincoln MKS

by from Indianapolis, IN |

We are thrilled with our 2013 Lincoln MKS. My wife commented to me on the way home that this was by far the best car buying experience we've ever had. I totally agreed with her. We would highly recommend Ed Jeffrey and Dave Knapp Ford/Lincoln as a place to do business. Ed and the team there treated us very nicely and the process was really easy. We also felt we got a very fair deal! We also appreciated Ed taking the time to show us how all the technology in the vehicle works, so the delivery part of the deal was also flawless. Ray V.

Great Staff and service

by from Lenawee County |

My experience with Dave Knapp Ford was very good. Sales and finance where very polite and accommodating. This is my third or fourth vehicle I have purchased from Dave Knapp Ford, this last purchase was as good if not better than the first time I purchased. Thank you for serving Lenawee County with professionalism. Richard Folis was great.

Great cars, excellent service

by from Adrian Michigan |

I love Dave Knapp's. Beside highly rated Ford cars, their Customer Service is excellent. When you call, you usually get Calvin on the phone. He's polite, very helpful. The facilities are clean, and comfortable while you wait. Travis, the Manager, always approaches you about your car, and any needed repairs. He's very professional, and clear about what it will cost. I plan to use them for many years.

Great Service

by from Clinton, Michigan |

I have had 2 vehicles have recalls done at Dave Knapp Ford and dealt with Travis in the service dept. He was very helpful and the entire facility was friendly. The facility was very clean, I know in the future when I am shopping for a new vehicle I will shop there.

thanks Jim!!!

by from Irish Hills, MI |

Thanks so much to Jim Chapman for helping us with our purchase!! :-) very knowledgeable, enthusiastic and a pleasure to work with!!! We appreciate all your help!

Two thumbs up Jim C!!

by from Tipton |

Excellent experience with Jim Chapman!! Very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Thanks again Jim. :-)

Great experience at Dave Knapp Ford, Greenville OH

by from Greenville, Ohio |

I purchased a 2014 Ford Escape and had a great experience at Dave Knapp Ford, Greenville, Ohio. The car that I was looking for was not available on their lot but within a day they had found one for me and ready to be picked up shortly there after. Ed "Buzz" Fink is a new salesman for Dave Knapp and he did a great job. He took me through every aspect of buying a car, from the test drive through answering all the questions I had. I would recommend Dave Knapp Ford to all my family & friends. Thank you so much for taking the stress out of purchasing a vehicle. I will definately be a returning customer to Dave Knapp Ford, Greenville, Ohio.

Happy ford owner

by from Trenton,Mi |

Dave Knapp Ford/Lincoln went out of their way to please me as a customer.I drove 75 miles to check on one of their used vehicles that I reviewed on cars.com to find out that it was what I was looking for. The price was way below the competion and they went out of their way to make it available for me.( even put it in their service garage so I could see it while it was pouring rain). The salesman who sold me the vehicle was pressure free which makes any customer feel comfortable. The business manager helped us find the right financing and warranty for our used vehicle that was perfect for us(he even showed us a shorter way back home) I walked out of the dealership on a Saturday with the vehicle I wanted faster than I could imagine.It was well worth the trip. Thankyou Dave Knapp Ford/Lincoln and cars.com

Ford Escape

by from Onsted, MI |

Beth Noden was a very friendly, accurate and efficient person in pursuing a search for the vehicle we wanted. She already had the paperwork typed up for us, but was wiling to change it all for us to find us an even better deal with the opttions that we were looking for in the Escape. Beth also keeps tabs on us as to how we are doing with the car and seems willing to help us whenever we need. We are very pleased to have Beth as our Ford salesperson.

Lincoln MKS

by from Toldeo, OH |

We are pleased with our Lincoln MKS. We have taken it to Florida and it was a dream to drive---and good mileage too. Over the years we have had several Lincoln cars---currently the MKS and also an MKX. Our Mark 8 was one of the earliest We were satisfied we have continued with Ford Motor automobiles. In fact, we currently have a 1931 Model A convertible Phaeton Touring Sedan at our Florida home! We were especially pleased with Beth Noden's professionalism,knowledge, patience with all of our questions, cheerful demeanor, and her exceptional follow-up since the purchase of the MKS. Additonally, you made the purchase flow smoothly with all the paper work,etc, etc. Beth Noden is an exceptional representative for her company. We will be back to see her for our next Lincoln purchase. She is the best!!!

rex m plasters

by from milan, mi |

I had a great experience in the whole process of car selection and lease completion, Beth was very professional and wasy to work with.