Dave Knapp Ford

Service 888-697-6817

Your neighborhood best choice for the highest quality New and Used Vehicles

Worth the trip

by from Canton, Mi |

When I found out my long time salesperson Bet Noden had returned to the sales floor at Dave Knapp I was very excited. The ride from where I live is over an hour, but well worth the trip! Beth had helped me for over twenty years and has been excellent from the first car. I was very pleased to find Dave Knapp Ford a plesant and accomodating dealership. The one small service recall went very smoothly and was taken care of in a timely matter. I pass several other dealerships on the way to Beth and Dave Knapp, however I think my time and mileage is well spent. I absolutely encourage you to go to both Dave Knapp and Beth Noden!

2013 Lincoln MKS

by from Indianapolis, IN |

We are thrilled with our 2013 Lincoln MKS. My wife commented to me on the way home that this was by far the best car buying experience we've ever had. I totally agreed with her. We would highly recommend Ed Jeffrey and Dave Knapp Ford/Lincoln as a place to do business. Ed and the team there treated us very nicely and the process was really easy. We also felt we got a very fair deal! We also appreciated Ed taking the time to show us how all the technology in the vehicle works, so the delivery part of the deal was also flawless. Ray V.

Great experience at Dave Knapp Ford, Greenville OH

by from Greenville, Ohio |

I purchased a 2014 Ford Escape and had a great experience at Dave Knapp Ford, Greenville, Ohio. The car that I was looking for was not available on their lot but within a day they had found one for me and ready to be picked up shortly there after. Ed "Buzz" Fink is a new salesman for Dave Knapp and he did a great job. He took me through every aspect of buying a car, from the test drive through answering all the questions I had. I would recommend Dave Knapp Ford to all my family & friends. Thank you so much for taking the stress out of purchasing a vehicle. I will definately be a returning customer to Dave Knapp Ford, Greenville, Ohio.

Happy ford owner

by from Trenton,Mi |

Dave Knapp Ford/Lincoln went out of their way to please me as a customer.I drove 75 miles to check on one of their used vehicles that I reviewed on cars.com to find out that it was what I was looking for. The price was way below the competion and they went out of their way to make it available for me.( even put it in their service garage so I could see it while it was pouring rain). The salesman who sold me the vehicle was pressure free which makes any customer feel comfortable. The business manager helped us find the right financing and warranty for our used vehicle that was perfect for us(he even showed us a shorter way back home) I walked out of the dealership on a Saturday with the vehicle I wanted faster than I could imagine.It was well worth the trip. Thankyou Dave Knapp Ford/Lincoln and cars.com

Ford Escape

by from Onsted, MI |

Beth Noden was a very friendly, accurate and efficient person in pursuing a search for the vehicle we wanted. She already had the paperwork typed up for us, but was wiling to change it all for us to find us an even better deal with the opttions that we were looking for in the Escape. Beth also keeps tabs on us as to how we are doing with the car and seems willing to help us whenever we need. We are very pleased to have Beth as our Ford salesperson.

Lincoln MKS

by from Toldeo, OH |

We are pleased with our Lincoln MKS. We have taken it to Florida and it was a dream to drive---and good mileage too. Over the years we have had several Lincoln cars---currently the MKS and also an MKX. Our Mark 8 was one of the earliest We were satisfied we have continued with Ford Motor automobiles. In fact, we currently have a 1931 Model A convertible Phaeton Touring Sedan at our Florida home! We were especially pleased with Beth Noden's professionalism,knowledge, patience with all of our questions, cheerful demeanor, and her exceptional follow-up since the purchase of the MKS. Additonally, you made the purchase flow smoothly with all the paper work,etc, etc. Beth Noden is an exceptional representative for her company. We will be back to see her for our next Lincoln purchase. She is the best!!!

rex m plasters

by from milan, mi |

I had a great experience in the whole process of car selection and lease completion, Beth was very professional and wasy to work with.

another satisfied customer

by from clinton, mi |

i purchased my 2012 ford focus and worked with beth noden at dave knapp. i was and i'm still impressed by how she has made herself accessible during and even after the sale. i can honestly say i've never met a salesperson who take such an interest in her clients like beth. since my purchase i received phone calls and cards to wish me a happy birthday and a merry christmas. that's more than some people get from their family! i haven't had the opportunity yet, but when i do, i will refer my friends and family to beth noden at dave knapp in adrian!!! i also worked with travis in service for some warranty issues and was very pleased with the service as well as the time it took to do the repairs to my vehicle. because i purchased my car from their dealership i was able to use their loaner car to get to and from work. that was a very nice and unexpected courtesy!

Great Dealership and Beth Noden

by from Adrian, Michigan |

We have been going to Dave Knapp Ford for 10 years and have always had excellent service. They are friendly, offer a free loaner car and give you a free car wash with an oil change. Last spring we needed a new car and since we had been buying Mercurys for many years we didn't know what car we wanted. Beth Noden listened to what we were looking for and found us a new Ford Fusion which we are very happy with. She was friendly and not pushy. She helped us understand the high tech features of the car and an even went so far as to sync up our cell phones. She has always answered any questions we have had and we would recommend both Beth and Dave Knapp Ford to everyone.

Review of Beth Noden

by from onsted, mi |

Beth provided us with an excellent experience while buying our Ford Edge last year in June 2012. Beth is very knowledgable about the vehicles and was not too pushy. Beth has kept in contact with us over the year and we appreciate that.

Great service and sales staff.

by from Adrian, Michigan |

For the last few months I had been considering purchasing a newer vehicle. After considerable time spent shopping the internet and visiting different dealerships - even GM & Chrysler - I realized that Dave Knapp Ford had the best selection of low mileage & certified pre-owned vehicles within a 100 mile radius. They also consistently had the lowest price! Beth Noden was very knowledgeable and very eager to help without ever any pressure to make a purchase. I have owned mostly Ford vehicles for the last 45 years and it would have been difficult for me to use a different service department other than Dave Knapp. They are always friendly and courteous, and can always get your vehicle in on short notice. It is always ready when promised and they even wash it for you! I highly recommend Dave Knapp Ford for all of your vehicle needs.