Prescott Brothers Ford

620 S 7th St, Rochelle, IL 61068

New 877-864-9469
Used 866-902-9142
Service 877-852-8145

Straight talk, Great Service, and the Right Price.

Horrible Dealership

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Stopped in while traveling and a/c went out. 96 degree temps. They're fused to even look at the vehicle that is still under factory warranty. Was a fuse that took minutes to repair.

Great Buying Experience

by from Kenosha, WI |

I Was Coming From Afar So I Called To See If A Vehicle Was Still There, Spoke To Manny Said He Would Have Vehicle Out Front Waiting Which He Did. Manny Was The Most Patient, Personable, And Pressure Free Personable Salesman I've Had The Pleasure To Deal With, Never Was He Flustered Or Pushy. He Worked To Get Me The Best Deal He Could And He Did The Price Was Great And So Was The Financing!. While The Whole Buying Process Could Of Been Al Little More Streamlined, Overall I Can't Complain (As The F&I Person Was Absent). The Whole Staff There Was Very Patient And Professional. If You Ever In The Area I Would Check With This Dealer First And Of Course Ask For Manny! Might Be A Small Town Dealer But Have Big Time Service, Prices And People!

Dissatisfied over time!

by from Maquoketa Iowa |

We met with Manny to purchase a 2004 Ford F-250 SD Diesel 4x4. Manny was very polite and helpful upfront and made the opening of this disasterous experience pleasant as could be. Little did we know that the work that Manny had said was done to this truck was not out of the goodness of their hearts ,but just to cover up major problems this truck had .We have had the truck now just three months and the longest period of time we have had i it on the road without breaking down for one reason or another is three weeks. As evidence we have only been able to put 1100 miles on it in three months because it sits in repair most of the time. This has been the most expensive lesson I have ever learned from a vehicle purchase in my life! I have advertised it for sale highlighting its problems just to get the bad experience out of my life, anyone interested!

Always Check with them First: Accommodating

by from Rockford, IL |

We found exactly what we were looking for. Prescott Brothers was the most accommodating car dealership that we have ever been to. Our salesman, Manny, was so nice, not pushy, and addressed all of our needs. Stephanie, the financial adviser, was very quick, knowledgeable, and had us in and out in less than15 minutes with the vehicle of our choice. Even though we had many questions, she answered all of them, giving us everything we needed to know about our financing and great interest rates. She searched several financial institutes, not just 1 or 2, and gave us the best rate. After we decided to purchase and we were signing the paperwork, we mentioned a crack in the bumper. Scott, the owner came back to us after checking and said they would order an entire new bumper, no charge, make an appointment to put it on in about a week, and give us a loaner vehicle until the work is completed. AMAZING people, service, price, and a great product. Thank you so much to them. We have never received this kind of service from a car dealership and we will definitely go back. The Whitlows

Great experience!

by from Rochelle IL |

Prescott brothers gave us a good experience overall. The dealer Manny was great; laid back guy. He was not pushy at all. He even drove us out of town to look at vehicles at another dealership. He was very kind and genuine. I would recommend my friends and family to go visit Manny at Prescott in Rochelle.

delivered our new car

by from lima, Ohio |

We live pretty far from the dealership, but they delivered our new vehicle to us! Thanks Zach!

Treated me like family!

by from Rochelle, IL |

I purchased my Ford from Prescott Brothers Ford. It was an amazing experience. I had a lot of car troubles and they treated me like family. The owner himself showed up on the road side when my old car left me stranded. I found myself in a place where I needed a new reliable vehicle. They helped me find the right vehicle and offered me a great deal! My future vehicle purchases and service needs will always be taken care of at Prescott Brothers Ford in Rochelle.

From Front to back they treated me well

by from Rochelle Il |

Bought a used flex and everything went smoothly. I wasn't rushed and everyone treated me well. They gave me good money for my trade overall great experience.

Wonderful Experience

by from Indian Head Park, IL. |

I was looking for a special work truck for my 18 year old son. He is a welder in training and working in Texas. He needed a older F350 7.3L Diesel Dually 4x4 up to 150k miles. His price range was tight so I was limited. I found it at Prescott Brothers Ford a dealer who was 75 miles away from home. I am actually a car salesman in the Chicago suburbs, so I expected the typical run around. It was completely opposite my salesperson was Jim Blomberg. He was the best. I give you 5 stars because you deserve it. The best buying experience ever . If I lived closer I would ask to work there.

Poor product support

by from Rochelle, Il |

My vehicle has been serviced here for over a year. On my last visit I had some issues with the tires. I told the service manager my concerns with the OEM tires. He told me I needed to contact a certified dealer for the tire. I felt this wasn't good customer service.I contacted a different dealer had them look at the OEM tire. A week later I have 4 new OEM tires, all taken care of at a Ford dealership. I live local and want to support local business. But if they are not willing to support me, I can not support them. Now going to that Ford dealer who supported me and their product.