Prescott Brothers Ford

620 S 7th St, Rochelle, IL 61068

New 877-864-9469
Used 866-902-9142
Service 877-852-8145

Straight talk, Great Service, and the Right Price.

Great Buying Experience

by from Kenosha, WI |

I Was Coming From Afar So I Called To See If A Vehicle Was Still There, Spoke To Manny Said He Would Have Vehicle Out Front Waiting Which He Did. Manny Was The Most Patient, Personable, And Pressure Free Personable Salesman I've Had The Pleasure To Deal With, Never Was He Flustered Or Pushy. He Worked To Get Me The Best Deal He Could And He Did The Price Was Great And So Was The Financing!. While The Whole Buying Process Could Of Been Al Little More Streamlined, Overall I Can't Complain (As The F&I Person Was Absent). The Whole Staff There Was Very Patient And Professional. If You Ever In The Area I Would Check With This Dealer First And Of Course Ask For Manny! Might Be A Small Town Dealer But Have Big Time Service, Prices And People!

Best experience buying a car!

by from DeKalb, IL |

I'm a single mom on a very tight budget! Where no other dealership would help me, Prescott Brothers stepped in and saved the day! My salesman, Ed, was patient, understanding, and very helpful! They gave me a great deal on my trade-in and it was a great experience! I got a great used car that will last me many years! I would definitely recommend Prescott Brothers to my friends!

May 5, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we're doing, but even more so, thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business!! At Prescott Brothers Ford, we love to hear that we're delivering the customer service that merits your praise and we're proud to have a dedicated salesman like Ed as part of our team. Thank you again, and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Great experience!

by from Creston, Illinois |

When my car broke down unexpectedly, I began to car shop on the internet. I found a Ford Focus that I liked on Prescott Bros website. I went in bright and early the next morning and met Ed who quickly showed me the vehicle that I was interested in. Ed was patient and helpful and had no problem waiting while I had a friend check out the car. The finance office worked hard to get me a good interest rate and I enjoyed talking with Ed while I waited. Overall a very easy and pressure free experience!

March 16, 2015

Thank you Colette for telling us about your experience here at Prescott Brothers Ford. It means a lot to hear how Ed and our Finance Manager worked to earn your business, striving for excellent customer service. We hope you're enjoying your car, we look forward to your business in the future and thank you again!

Great Buying Experience

by from Chadwick Il |

Had a great experience buying a car here. Went in with a pretty hard order to fill as far as what I wanted. The salesman, Jason Gelwicks worked very hard at getting me what I wanted. He succeeded, and I got what I wanted. The buying experience was great! We went back and forth with pricing but I left feeling like I got the deal I wanted. Very happy with the truck, and the buying experience was good too!

March 16, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we're doing here at Prescott Brothers Ford! Very glad to hear you had a good experience and we look forward to working with you in the future. Enjoy your truck and thanks again!

internet querry

by from Portage, Indiana |

They advertised on the internet but didn't respond when I asked after the vehicle. Needless to say, I won't be doing business with them.

Horrible Dealership

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Stopped in while traveling and a/c went out. 96 degree temps. They're fused to even look at the vehicle that is still under factory warranty. Was a fuse that took minutes to repair.

Dissatisfied over time!

by from Maquoketa Iowa |

We met with Manny to purchase a 2004 Ford F-250 SD Diesel 4x4. Manny was very polite and helpful upfront and made the opening of this disasterous experience pleasant as could be. Little did we know that the work that Manny had said was done to this truck was not out of the goodness of their hearts ,but just to cover up major problems this truck had .We have had the truck now just three months and the longest period of time we have had i it on the road without breaking down for one reason or another is three weeks. As evidence we have only been able to put 1100 miles on it in three months because it sits in repair most of the time. This has been the most expensive lesson I have ever learned from a vehicle purchase in my life! I have advertised it for sale highlighting its problems just to get the bad experience out of my life, anyone interested!

Always Check with them First: Accommodating

by from Rockford, IL |

We found exactly what we were looking for. Prescott Brothers was the most accommodating car dealership that we have ever been to. Our salesman, Manny, was so nice, not pushy, and addressed all of our needs. Stephanie, the financial adviser, was very quick, knowledgeable, and had us in and out in less than15 minutes with the vehicle of our choice. Even though we had many questions, she answered all of them, giving us everything we needed to know about our financing and great interest rates. She searched several financial institutes, not just 1 or 2, and gave us the best rate. After we decided to purchase and we were signing the paperwork, we mentioned a crack in the bumper. Scott, the owner came back to us after checking and said they would order an entire new bumper, no charge, make an appointment to put it on in about a week, and give us a loaner vehicle until the work is completed. AMAZING people, service, price, and a great product. Thank you so much to them. We have never received this kind of service from a car dealership and we will definitely go back. The Whitlows

Great experience!

by from Rochelle IL |

Prescott brothers gave us a good experience overall. The dealer Manny was great; laid back guy. He was not pushy at all. He even drove us out of town to look at vehicles at another dealership. He was very kind and genuine. I would recommend my friends and family to go visit Manny at Prescott in Rochelle.

delivered our new car

by from lima, Ohio |

We live pretty far from the dealership, but they delivered our new vehicle to us! Thanks Zach!

Treated me like family!

by from Rochelle, IL |

I purchased my Ford from Prescott Brothers Ford. It was an amazing experience. I had a lot of car troubles and they treated me like family. The owner himself showed up on the road side when my old car left me stranded. I found myself in a place where I needed a new reliable vehicle. They helped me find the right vehicle and offered me a great deal! My future vehicle purchases and service needs will always be taken care of at Prescott Brothers Ford in Rochelle.