Prescott Brothers of Rochelle

620 S 7th St, Rochelle, IL 61068

Used 815-562-2177 Used 815-562-2177

Great Buying Experience

by from Kenosha, WI |

I Was Coming From Afar So I Called To See If A Vehicle Was Still There, Spoke To Manny Said He Would Have Vehicle Out Front Waiting Which He Did. Manny Was The Most Patient, Personable, And Pressure Free Personable Salesman I've Had The Pleasure To Deal With, Never Was He Flustered Or Pushy. He Worked To Get Me The Best Deal He Could And He Did The Price Was Great And So Was The Financing!. While The Whole Buying Process Could Of Been Al Little More Streamlined, Overall I Can't Complain (As The F&I Person Was Absent). The Whole Staff There Was Very Patient And Professional. If You Ever In The Area I Would Check With This Dealer First And Of Course Ask For Manny! Might Be A Small Town Dealer But Have Big Time Service, Prices And People!

New vehicle

by from Sandwich, il |

We recently had the opportunity to purchase a vehicle from Prescott Brothers Ford in Rochelle, il. Our salesman Jason Gelwicks showed extreme knowledge about the vehicle we were buying, and made us feel very comfortable with our buying process, he saw to it that we had all the options we were looking for and made sure we were happy and felt comfortable with our purchase before we left the lot. We also had a very good experience with the finance manager Chad, he went the extra mile to find us the best possible financing available for us, and explained all of our options for our warranty and gap protection. Overall the experience was one of the best we've had buying a vehicle. I highly recommend them to someone looking to purchase a vehicle.

March 6, 2016

Wayne, we sure do love hearing about your positive experience at Prescott Brothers Ford in Rochelle. Our guys, in this case Jason and Chad in particular, pride themselves in being educated about the products and various options that offer a customer what they need specifically in a vehicle. You feel good about the vehicle and that is what we want to hear because achieving that sense of satisfaction with a purchase experience is what tells us we're doing it right: striving for great customer experiences with every visit! Thank you for giving us the chance to earn your business and for taking the time to tell us about your experience. Enjoy your truck and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Great experience!

by from Dixon |

Jason worked very hard and got me in the exact car I wanted. He definitely went out of his way in every way possible so that I could leave in my Fusion. They all made my buying experience excellent and I couldn't be happier! I am so glad I chose them to buy a car from. They're great!

February 3, 2016

Kelsey, thank you so much for taking even more time to share about your positive experience at Prescott Brothers of Rochelle. We're very proud to have someone like Jason as part of our team who seeks to make the experience all about you and what you need in a new vehicle. We know you'll enjoy your Fusion and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Thanks again Kelsey, from your friends at Prescott Brothers Rochelle.

Prescott Ford

by from Rochelle, Il |

Jason made the buying experience very easy. Love the vehicle. I would send my friends and family.

January 20, 2016

Jean, firstly, thank you so much for giving Prescott Brothers Ford of Rochelle the opportunity to earn your business! We appreciate that, and even more so, we really appreciate you taking the time to share a review detailing your positive purchase experience with Jason Gelwicks. It makes us very proud to have a sales team who prioritizes our customers and seek to give them a great buying experience at Prescott Brothers. We know you'll enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you, your friends and family, in the future!

My 250

by from Rockton Illinois |

I certainly could have saved time and energy by going to see the Prescott Bros. first. Jason G. and his team got me the F-250 I was looking for at a price unbeatable anywhere. My experience at Prescott Bros. in Rochelle was 5star 4sure. Thank you Jason.

November 11, 2015

Thank you so much for not only giving us here at Prescott Brothers Ford the opportunity to earn your business, but also for taking the time to let us know how pleased you are with your experience of working with salesman, Jason Gelwicks. We strive for great customer experiences and we are so pleased to hear when we achieved that goal!! Thank you again, and we look forward to serving you here at Prescott Brothers Ford in the future!

Customer Friendly

by from Rochelle, IL |

We were going to look at the vehicles on the lot on a Sunday so as not to be pressured. Decided to go during the week and were quite surprised by our salesman Ed. We explained we were just looking and did not want to be pressured. He was polite and gave us all the information we needed in comparing the new Ford Escape versus the Edge. We told him we would go home and think about it. We went back in the same day and drove our new Escape home that night. Ed could not have been nicer and he is still helping us out with all the bells and whistles. This is our third vehicle from this dealership and would highly recomment them.

September 26, 2015

Stillman Cardinals Grandma, firstly, love your pride in your team and our hearts are with you all as your hearts heal after the tragedy the families, school family and community have been through. We thank you so much for not only allowing us the opportunity to earn your business, but for taking the time to recognize Ed's "job well done". We are proud to have members like Ed on our team, to represent what matters most here at Prescott Brothers: that each customer feel like their unique needs are met, that they are informed, but not pressured and that they are comfortable repeatedly bringing their business to us. We are grateful to be a part of such a wonderful community, and we look forward to serving your needs in the future! Thank you again!

Best experience buying a car!

by from DeKalb, IL |

I'm a single mom on a very tight budget! Where no other dealership would help me, Prescott Brothers stepped in and saved the day! My salesman, Ed, was patient, understanding, and very helpful! They gave me a great deal on my trade-in and it was a great experience! I got a great used car that will last me many years! I would definitely recommend Prescott Brothers to my friends!

May 5, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we're doing, but even more so, thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business!! At Prescott Brothers Ford, we love to hear that we're delivering the customer service that merits your praise and we're proud to have a dedicated salesman like Ed as part of our team. Thank you again, and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Great experience!

by from Creston, Illinois |

When my car broke down unexpectedly, I began to car shop on the internet. I found a Ford Focus that I liked on Prescott Bros website. I went in bright and early the next morning and met Ed who quickly showed me the vehicle that I was interested in. Ed was patient and helpful and had no problem waiting while I had a friend check out the car. The finance office worked hard to get me a good interest rate and I enjoyed talking with Ed while I waited. Overall a very easy and pressure free experience!

March 16, 2015

Thank you Colette for telling us about your experience here at Prescott Brothers Ford. It means a lot to hear how Ed and our Finance Manager worked to earn your business, striving for excellent customer service. We hope you're enjoying your car, we look forward to your business in the future and thank you again!

Great Buying Experience

by from Chadwick Il |

Had a great experience buying a car here. Went in with a pretty hard order to fill as far as what I wanted. The salesman, Jason Gelwicks worked very hard at getting me what I wanted. He succeeded, and I got what I wanted. The buying experience was great! We went back and forth with pricing but I left feeling like I got the deal I wanted. Very happy with the truck, and the buying experience was good too!

March 16, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we're doing here at Prescott Brothers Ford! Very glad to hear you had a good experience and we look forward to working with you in the future. Enjoy your truck and thanks again!

internet querry

by from Portage, Indiana |

They advertised on the internet but didn't respond when I asked after the vehicle. Needless to say, I won't be doing business with them.