Howard Orloff Jaguar, Volvo, Land Rover

New 888-247-8064
Used 888-248-4813
Service 888-697-3182

Every Employee is Responsible for every Customer Experience

Buying my new Evoque was easy.

by from West Lafayette, Indiana |

Great place to buy a new car, Hassle free sales staff. found the car I wanted at a great price. James pittman was very accommodating.

August 14, 2013

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are so happy you enjoyed your sales experience with James.

First Jagura

by from Ann Arbor,Mi |

Excellent experience purchasing my first Jaguar. Gabrielle Bukowski helped with the process and I highly recommend purchasing a Jaguar from her.

May 22, 2015

We hope you love your first Jaguar and are so happy Gabi could make it an excellent experience for you!

2015 Range Rover Evoque Purchase

by from Chicago, IL |

My experience with Howard Orloff's Land Rover dealership was fantastic. I would highly recommend them to anyone. In particular I would highly recommend working with Gabrielle Bukowski. She is a highly experienced professional who makes the car buying process enjoyable. I typically buy cars every other year and she was by far the best sales person I have ever worked with. She followed my every request and she sent two complimentary shuttles to my office in order to accommodate my needs during the buying process. She was completely honest and didn't play any games. She knew every detail of the vehicle and answered all the questions I had. If purchasing from this dealer do not hesitate to call her, you will not regret choosing to work with her.

May 22, 2015

We are happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience with Gabi. We thank you for your business and we hope you love your new vehicle!

Overall Excellent Experience!

by from Stoneville, NC |

Working with the Howard Orloff dealership was an overall excellent experience. I was a little hesitant at first dealing with an out of state dealership, but was very quickly put at ease by Gabrielle Bukowski's quick response to all of my emails and phone calls. She was so helpful and courteous and answered all of my questions...this made the whole process flow effortlessly. I would definitely work with this dealership and Gabrielle again!

May 22, 2015

We are happy to hear your out of state purchase went so well! We thank you for your business and hope we can assist you in the future!

Great experience! Awesome Car

by from Chicago, IL |

My experience at Howard Orloff Land Rover Imports was great. The sales were very goodl and instrumental in helping me find the vehicle that fits me.

May 22, 2015

Thank you for your business. We are happy to know you had such a wonderful experience and we look forward to providing you service in the future.

EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE! A GREAT PLACE TO BUY!!

by from Lombard, Illinois |

Last weekend, my husband and I visited Howard Orloff Imports, as I was very interested in getting a Range Rover Evoque. When we arrived Saturday afternoon, we were greeted immediately by one of their salesmen, Brandon Dunne. I explained what I was interested in and he accompanied me on a test drive shortly after arriving. Before we even began the drive, he went over many of the options that the Evoque offered, and he seemed to know everything about the vehicle. When we returned, he showed me every single Evoque that they had on hand and went over the details of each and every one. I am quite picky regarding what I wanted, and he never once rushed me. In fact, he spent a good three hours just going over their Evoque inventory, with quite a bit of back and forth, while I tried to decide which I liked best that fit within my budget. He was so pleasant and knowledgeable about that truck. I truly could not believe it. He knew EVERYTHING. Once I decided which one I wanted, he turned us over to Chris Kowalik, their Business Manager. Chris, too, was very friendly and welcoming, and made the financing portion of the late afternoon very swift and pleasant. It probably took less than 30 minutes to get an excellent deal with an excellent warranty and overall we received exceptional service between these two gentlemen. I am amazed at how patient they both were while I spent the entire afternoon asking what were likely repeat questions on vehicle after vehicle. Everything about our interaction with this dealership, from choosing the car to arranging the terms to signing the paperwork, was just wonderful.

Overall good experience

by from Chicago, Il |

I have no complaints. Had a great salesperson Mark V., who along with all the other Orloff staff that we had contact with were very nice and helpful. I would recommend this dealership.

AMAZING SERVICE!!!!

by from Chicago, IL |

Today, I had an AMAZING experience with the Howard Orloff service department. I was turning to get onto 90/94E when my tire blew out. After several efforts to get ahold of my roadside assistance, to no avail, I realized I was right in front of the Howard Orloff Volvo service department. I entered the service department, explained what happened, and immediately was helped by Kent Feldman. He carefully drove my car (despite the fact it is a Volkswagen) into the repair shop and put my spare on. He did it in 10 minutes... and complimentary. Definitely recommend Howard Orloff for their service!!!

Red Carpet Treatment!

by from Richmond, Texas |

We have purchased several cars between Texas and Connecticut and by far, this is the BEST dealership we have ever experienced. We worked with Alicia and she is GREAT! Although we are new here, Alicia, along with her team have treated us well and have made it clear that our relationship with this dealer does not stop after purchasing. Although I'm sure they have many fantastic sales people here, I recommend Alicia. She is honest, upfront and will get the job done. We trust her 100%. I also have had my vehicle entrusted to the people in their service department and the same thing-- GREAT service, and EXCELLENT work! Their facility has also been nice to come to. My little girls and I are comfortable, clean bathrooms and have every thing we need for times when we need to wait a little while. I am just very impressed with this place!

Great experience!

by from Glencoe, Il |

Very professional staff. Salesperson Shawn Stephens was excellent. He and everyone were friendly, easy to deal with and made my purchase a great experience. I would recommend them to anyone in the market for a Range Rover, Jaguar or Volvo!

Awful service

by from Chicago, IL |

Howard Orloff was as usual, the sales person never call , which I found to be awful customer service. I've purchased several cars there and the audacity to not follow up , left a bad taste in my mouth. not the first time I experienced such bad service there.

December 26, 2013

We take any complaint seriously and therefore would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with us and would like the opportunity to resolve this issue to your satisfaction. Please contact our General Sales Manager, Dave Sacco directly at 773-227-3200 ext. 318 as it is important that we address this experience with you. We look forward to you contacting us and giving us the opportunity to make this right and learn from this to be a better dealership.