Howard Orloff Jaguar, Volvo, Land Rover

New 888-247-8064 New888-247-8064
Used 888-248-4813 Used888-248-4813
Service 888-697-3182 Service 888-697-3182

Every Employee is Responsible for every Customer Experience

Buying my new Evoque was easy.

by from West Lafayette, Indiana |

Great place to buy a new car, Hassle free sales staff. found the car I wanted at a great price. James pittman was very accommodating.

August 14, 2013

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are so happy you enjoyed your sales experience with James.

Preowned buyer

by from Chicago |

Salesman, Brad King was efficient, friendly and knowledgeable about the car I was purchasing. The paperwork was easy to understand and was a speedy process.

there when i needed help--

by from chicago |

robert rivera jr.has made my problems easy to deal with-i have had three problems lately with my tires and rims-thank you robert-thank you orloff--

May 28, 2016

Happy to hear Robert has made it an easy experience to have your vehicle repaired. Thank you for your kind comments.

Purchased a used S60

by from Chicago, IL |

I went in to the dealership to take a look at their used car inventory. I wasn't necessarily planning to make a purchase that day. The salesman that helped me (Brad King) was exceptionally helpful. Didn't push me toward any one car and took plenty of time to answer all my questions. I did end up getting a Volvo and Brad got me to the price and payment I was looking for. Great experience. I'll definitely be a return customer

May 28, 2016

Congratulations on the purchase of your Volvo and thank you for your kind words about Brad. We are so pleased Brad could help you find the vehicle you were looking for.

Excellent Service

by from chicago, IL |

I have an older model vehicle that i service with Orloff. Robert R, in the service department, is always attentive and a pleasure to work with. Great customer service!

May 28, 2016

Thank you for your business and kind words about Robert.

Range Rover

by from Chicago. IL |

I had 2 used Range Rovers that I bought from dealership that weren?t Range Rover. I wanted to get a brand new one and was very nervous since this would be my 1st new car buy. I was just really unsure! Alicia guided me from beginning to end and I am happy to have my 1st brand new Range Rover. Alicia made me at ease with everything from the ordering process to getting financed. She made changing things on my order easy and I love that she checked in over the months while I waited. Thanks Alicia & Orloff for a job well done! I appreciate everything!

May 28, 2016

Congratulations on purchasing your 1st new vehicle! Happy to hear Alicia was able to support you through the entire process. Thank you for your continued business!

Great Internet buying experience

by from Carmel, Indiana |

Bought a car online. Worked with Thomas Eckardt. He made the process of buying a car from out of state simple and painless and the price was very competitive. The car was delivered to my front door, and I was not disappointed. I would buy another vehicle from these guys in a second.

May 28, 2016

We are happy to hear your buying process was so smooth and congratulations on your purchase! We look forward to providing you the same experience in the future!

Best car buying experience ever

by from Evanston, IL |

Thomas Eckardt gave me my best car buying experience ever getting my Discovery Sport from Howard Orloff. From when I initiated contact till when I got the car it was a smooth and seamless experience. He was very friendly and took out all the stress from car buying. I highly recommend him to anyone interested in purchasing a car. I certainly will maintain the relationship I built with him.

May 28, 2016

Congratulations on your new Discovery Sport. We are happy to hear that Tom provided you with the best car buying experience ever!

Great Service

by from Chicago, iIl |

Robert Rivera always is pleasant to talk to and looks after my needs, whenever I come in for service. I feel like he is a friend and is truly looking out for my best interest and not taking advantage of me. That means a lot and because of that, I will continue to go there for my service neeeds.

May 28, 2016

We are so pleased to hear how comfortable you feel with our Service department and especially with Robert. Thank you for your kind words and continued business.

My recent car purchase

by from Chicago, il |

My recent jaguar purchase was with Alicia Houston, she was excellent & I'm truly satisfied. I highly recommend her & the dealership to anyone

May 28, 2016

Thank you for your kind words about Alicia. We are happy to provide you with a great experience and congrats on the vehicle purchase.