Howard Orloff Jaguar, Volvo, Land Rover

New 888-247-8064
Used 888-248-4813
Service 888-697-3182

Every Employee is Responsible for every Customer Experience

Buying my new Evoque was easy.

by from West Lafayette, Indiana |

Great place to buy a new car, Hassle free sales staff. found the car I wanted at a great price. James pittman was very accommodating.

Howard Orloff Jaguar, Volvo, Land Rover responded to this review

August 14, 2013

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are so happy you enjoyed your sales experience with James.

AMAZING SERVICE!!!!

by from Chicago, IL |

Today, I had an AMAZING experience with the Howard Orloff service department. I was turning to get onto 90/94E when my tire blew out. After several efforts to get ahold of my roadside assistance, to no avail, I realized I was right in front of the Howard Orloff Volvo service department. I entered the service department, explained what happened, and immediately was helped by Kent Feldman. He carefully drove my car (despite the fact it is a Volkswagen) into the repair shop and put my spare on. He did it in 10 minutes... and complimentary. Definitely recommend Howard Orloff for their service!!!

Red Carpet Treatment!

by from Richmond, Texas |

We have purchased several cars between Texas and Connecticut and by far, this is the BEST dealership we have ever experienced. We worked with Alicia and she is GREAT! Although we are new here, Alicia, along with her team have treated us well and have made it clear that our relationship with this dealer does not stop after purchasing. Although I'm sure they have many fantastic sales people here, I recommend Alicia. She is honest, upfront and will get the job done. We trust her 100%. I also have had my vehicle entrusted to the people in their service department and the same thing-- GREAT service, and EXCELLENT work! Their facility has also been nice to come to. My little girls and I are comfortable, clean bathrooms and have every thing we need for times when we need to wait a little while. I am just very impressed with this place!

Great experience!

by from Glencoe, Il |

Very professional staff. Salesperson Shawn Stephens was excellent. He and everyone were friendly, easy to deal with and made my purchase a great experience. I would recommend them to anyone in the market for a Range Rover, Jaguar or Volvo!

Awful service

by from Chicago, IL |

Howard Orloff was as usual, the sales person never call , which I found to be awful customer service. I've purchased several cars there and the audacity to not follow up , left a bad taste in my mouth. not the first time I experienced such bad service there.

Howard Orloff Jaguar, Volvo, Land Rover responded to this review

December 26, 2013

We take any complaint seriously and therefore would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with us and would like the opportunity to resolve this issue to your satisfaction. Please contact our General Sales Manager, Dave Sacco directly at 773-227-3200 ext. 318 as it is important that we address this experience with you. We look forward to you contacting us and giving us the opportunity to make this right and learn from this to be a better dealership.

The best car sales experience I've ever had..

by from Chicago, IL |

I buy a new car every 3-4 years, so I've been through the process several times before. My experience with Alicia at Orloff Land Rover was great. Alicia was the best sales person. She was personable, sincere, and most importantly....knowledgeable! Gentlemen...don't underestimate the lady auto seller....she rocks! The entire team was very kind and supportive. Thanks also to Chris in finance.

Can't recommend enough

by from Chicago, IL |

Wow. I went to Howard Orloff to look at the Land Rover Sport, after having previous conversations with Gabrielle Abinion via the internet, and not only was I happy with my experience, but my wife and I had a great time! Garielle took us on the test track and was able to answer all of our questions. The dealership was really great with free valet upon arrival. We went their to buy a car, but didn't realize we would have a blast during the process. Kudos to Howard Orloff and the best salesman I've ever worked with, Gabrielle!

Worst Customer Service by Alicia (like Texas)

by from Highland park, IL |

Initially a few months back visited dealership, had great experience with sales person by the name Michael (sorry don't remember last name). I did not buy the car then, but had good impression. Last week saw 2013 Range Rover Sport GT available for sale and wanted to get more info on the car. Did submit the online request and made a phone call. Michael was off and I was transferred to another sales person: Alicia Houston (like TEXAS-her own words). All I can say, this was the worst experience ever. She asked all questions and never called back, did not replied on phone calls. Also spoke to Gabriel- her as well had to chase her down to get simple answers, and after leaving a voice mail- still waiting for the call back. Even if this dealership would have the only available car, which I would like- I won't spend money or time there. Howard Orloff had just lost potential buyer who had spent over 2M in the last 10 years on various luxury cars. Howard Orloff-please educate your sales people to be like Mike-otherwise you lose sales weekly.

Cordial, professional buying experience

by from Chicago |

It was an overall pleasant experience for someone whose least favorite thing is buying a car. There was no hard sell, I was offered a fair price and encouraged to take the car for half a day and have my mechanic examine it before buying. I first saw it on a Thurs and purchased it the following Tues allowing me time to check out other vehicles to make sure this was the right one. It was agreed that back-up sensors be included and the followthrough has been easy. Although it was a used Audi, the support has been excellent. I may have to switch to Volvo from Orloff for my next car.

A very positive experience! Love the XC60!

by from Glen Ellyn, IL |

I would recommend this dealer and Shawn, my salesperson, in particular. I got a great deal, and a fair price for my trade-in. Shawn was patient and thorough in explaining the many features of the XC60. I also appreciated the no pressure approach in dealing with the finance dept. I have only had my XC60 a day but am loving it. I also like the fact that this dealer will shuttle me to wok downtown if I need service in the future.

Wonderful out of town buying experience.

by from Kansas City, MO |

I recently purchased a used Mercedes from Howard Orloff Imports and had the good fortune to work with a very professional and personable salesman, Shawn Stephens. Shawn answered all my questions with complete honesty as well as sending additional photos that i requested. Additionally, Shawn upon my request delivered the MB to Mercedes of Chicago for a Pre-Purchase inspection. Upon arriving from Kansas City i found the vehicle to be exactly as Shawn had described and was greeted as expected by the courteous and genuinely friendly professional salesmen i had been communicating with by phone and email. The buying experience was excellent and i would suggest anyone considering a vehicle offered by Howard Orloff's dealership calling Shawn Stephens. Satisfied KC Customer