Elmhurst BMW

Service 888-661-3184

Your Chicago BMW Dealer!

buying a car from Elmhurst BMW

by from Muscatine,Iowa |

Buying a car from Elmhurst BMW was a very gratifying experience! They were very pleasant and very helpfull, made me feel at ease. I would not hesitate to buy another vehicle from this dealership, and even though I wasnt buying the most expensive vehicle on the lot I was still treated as a valued customer

April 15, 2014

Mike, Thank you for the 5-star review! It is great to hear that our sales team members gave you a pleasant experience. Customer service is our highest priority and we want to provide our customers with the service and support they deserve. Please let us know if you have any questions or need anything else. Also, don't forget to check out our Facebook page and Twitter feed for exclusive deals and updates from the dealership. Regards, Bill Pfeffer, GM Bpfeffer@eagbmwjag.com

Great Service

by from Gurnee il |

Easy in/out, courtesy car available. Courtesy calls as follow up were good. Service was explained at time of pick up.

Michal Banach. Internet Sales Manager

by from Prospect Heights, IL |

I interviewed multiple BMW Sales representatives before I met with Michal. There is clearly a good reason why Michal earned my business. He listened to what I was looking for in a vehicle and assisted me with making the RIGHT decision. He is thorough and has integrity. Michal is an asset to BMW he provides excellent customer service! Thank you, Michal

No pressure sales team

by from Chicago Illinois |

No pressure. Very relaxed atmosphere. Super fast paperwork session. The final walk through if car features was informative and they scheduled another session with me in two weeks for a follow up! Cool

great service, friendly, respectful of my time

by from Prior Lake, MN |

I was treated fairly and the car I purchased was everything Michal said it would be. They were ready for me when I arrived and respected my time and the research I had done in preparation for the purchase. A great experience all around.

Mike, Much Respect, Down-to-Earth & Thanks You

by from schaumburg |

I spoke with Mike over the phone, he answered a inquiry I inquired about on the x5 xdrive35. I told him what i was looking for and he immediately emailed me a fair price quote with the options i was looking for. I mention to mike that i don't want to spend my time visiting a showroom if the car was not onsite. After just spending a few moments talking with Mike I knew he was the right person to buy a car front. I made an appointment to meet with him the next day at 11am he was there ready to do business. At no point through the whole buying process did we feel rush, pushed or forced to get something we didn't want. This was a whole new buying experience and I owe it to our salesman Mike. He is a wonderful person and an excellent salesman.He took the time to answer all my questions. This dealership is lucky to have him. The only reason I made a purchase today was because of the excellent service i received from Mike and the entire staff at Elmhurst BMW. If you want to see how buying a car should be done and witness it firsthand visit this dealership and ask for Mike.

5 Star service

by from Chicago, IL |

Eugene has amazing customer service. He never treats me as if he is short on time or has something else that he needs to tend to. He is very good at multi-tasking while still providing great service.

September 1, 2015

Thank you for leaving us your review. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received with Eugene from Elmhurst BMW. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Irv Shenderovsky - GM - ishender@eagbmwjag.com 630-833-7945

Michael Banach is the one to see!! Great Salesman!

by from Addison, IL |

Michael is very knowledgeable about BMW and you can see how proud he is to work for them. He is extremely polite and will make sure he can do anything to make buying a BMW a pleasurable experience. If you are in the market for a used car or a new car, I strongly suggest you take a visit to Elmhurst BMW! Ask for Michael and I promise you will not be disappointed.

September 1, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is magnificent to know that Michael was able to provide you with the pressure-free and knowledgeable service that Elmhurst BMW is known for. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Irv Shenderovsky - GM - ishender@eagbmwjag.com 630-833-7945

Amazing sales experience

by from Elmhurst, IL |

Michal Banach was incredible to work with! He was thoughtful, thorough and I trusted him. Everyone I interacted with provided a positive experience.

August 25, 2015

Thank you Sarah for leaving this remarkable feedback! We appreciate your comments and are happy to hear that our staff was able to meet your needs. At Elmhurst BMW, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Irv Shenderovsky - GM - ishender@eagbmwjag.com 630-833-7945

good service

by from elmhurst,il |

good contact with customer very knowledgeable about the service that needs attention nice waiting area and delivers a good clean car thanks!

August 21, 2015

Thank you Donna for using our service department and the kind words about Elmhurst BMW! We plan to continue giving great customer service and a comfortable place for all our guests during their stay at our dealership. Don't hesitate to ask if there is anything else we can do to help you. Irv Shenderovsky - GM - ishender@eagbmwjag.com 630-833-7945

Love Elmhurst BMW

by from Western Springs, IL |

Our salesman, Mike B, was great. This was the second time we used him and was his very knowledgable and easy to work with. He makes the car buying process, painless!! This is our 2nd Elmhurst BMW purchase.