Brad Manning Ford Inc

Used 888-285-0978
Service 866-639-0731

Worth the drive

by from Joliet IL |

Rich & George were great I was dreading buying a used car and they were great.

Had a deal and sold it out from under me.

by from Menasha WI |

Had a deal pending, bank had the sales agreement and the pick up was scheduled for the next day. Later that evening I was told the car was sold..sorry!

Brad Manning Ford Inc responded to this review

October 13, 2014

Dave, I am sorry you had an unpleasant experience. Unfortunately, sometimes vehicles get sold before people have a chance to come see them. We believe it is in the best interest of our business and our customers to sell the vehicle to the first person who sees and agrees to buy the vehicle.

Very friendly and easy to deal with!!

by from Sandwich IL |

Rich was great! I had been looking for a vehicle online. He was the only one to email me back numerous times regarding all of my questions! I did my research, went in, test drove my car, told him what I needed financially and they met every demand! I highly recommend going to Brad Manning Ford!

Highly Recommended!

by from Brookfield Illinois |

Was in the market for a certain used vehicle & had been shopping via the internet for it & doing my homework. I found a couple that were low mileage & in nice shape, & this dealership had the best of the two. Brad Manning Ford matched the quote I received from the other dealer & even took care of all the miscellaneous charges into the price. Salesman Dave Riebe was great to deal with & made the entire process go smoothly. Was extremely happy with the experience & would make the 45 mile drive out to the dealership again. Thanks very much...

good experience

by from Wasco |

I emailed the dealership about financing. I got a response with in the hour. Couple of days later went to the dealership and test drove the vehicle. Their prices are below blue book price. Really no room for haggling like 5 years ago, but still a fair deal. I informed them I got pre approved from my own bank. If they could beat the interest rate I would get the loan from them. They were able to beat it by 0.25%. It was a fairly easy process and would definitely consider them for a new or used vehicle for my next vehicle.