Romeo Chevrolet Buick GMC

1665 Ulster Ave, Lake Katrine, NY 12449

Bought certified used Yukon Denali!

by from Ellenville, NY |

I feel that my experience went as expected. I went there to buy a (new to me) vehicle and that's what I did. It was long and exhausting but considering I was spending $40,000 I really didn't want to rush it... Everyone there was upbeat and friendly and made me feel genuinely welcome. I liked that the facility was new and smell of mold and burnt coffee like many dealerships I've been to recently. My sales guy, Josh, was great. He wasn't pushy and listened to my concerns and answered all my questions...even if that meant asking someone else if he didn't know the answer. I would recommend this dealer as it was recommended to me by a close friend.

DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THIS DEALERSHIP

by from Lake katrine, NY |

Bought a 2014 Chevrolet Sonic in December. Have had a few minor issues that I shouldn't be having with a new car and the service department is horrible about keeping an appointment! I've made 3 appointments and they still don't have a lender car for me to use while they service mine. They keep trying to talk me out of a lender car which is impossible with my crazy busy schedule. Save yourself a lot of trouble and do not buy a car from this dealer! I would never ever recommend this dealership to anyone!

Chevy and Gmc owner

by from Fleischmanns, NY |

Went here to lease a new car for my daughter, dissapointed with sales person attitude, trade in allowed was way below low book and trade was in very good condition. We werent told there was no cruise control on this car, and we were told by the sales person he would look into having it installed for us, never did here from him on this matter. We got an overall feeling of being screwed, not the first new car experience my daughter expected. Sales people have dollar signs in their eyes, no real concern if you are completely satisfied or not. Wont buy here again, and this was my second purchase from them. Too bad this Dealer believes the bottom line snd sales quota are most important.

Service dept. stinks

by from Sand lake NY |

First off this site will not allow you to give one star on the "overall" I had my dads truck service last year ( major headache ) Workmanship did not last a year , gas tank issue, they will not get back to you and they will not pass along comments to supervisors. Every thing seems to be a hassle for them now it's time for another inspection and a garage in sauger ties ( who we have dealt with for years and trust) tells us the job was cobbed together and needs to be done the correct way. This company will take advantage if the elderly then give you a sham story in why they did what they did. STAY FAR AWAY

Stay away

by from Austin,tx |

No respect for military, will not work with you as a customer, lack of respect, make you waste your time, use profanity towards you as the customer, recommend staying far away.

service department severely lacking

by from Kingston, ny |

I brought my car in to be serviced 3 months ago. I had an air bag fault and faulty window switch. The service department told me they would call Monday (I came in on Friday) to set up an appointment to do the repairs as they needed to send it out for some of the work. A month went by and no word from them. I called to inquire and was told they could not get a hold of the company in charge of my warranty (that they sold me, by the way!) I told them it would have been nice to receive a call letting me know what the issue was. The woman I spoke from the service department could not have cared less. I was offered no apology, nor any assurance they would get this figured out. It is now June, I brought my car for service in April, I've already called once, and still no word. I will not be buying, nor can I recommend this dealership to anyone if this is how their service department operates.

A Great Experience, w/Great People & A Great Deal!

by from Stormville, NY |

What else can I say? These guys were great!! lol - Its was worth the drive up to Kingston. I have been wanting a GMC Acadia for a while now. I started my search on Cars.com but quickly realized I just couldn't afford a new one. I found several used ones and visited two other dealerships near me before buying mine from Romeo. Lisa, the interent manager, Anothony the salesman and George the business manager were all a pleasure to work with. (Not your typical Car Salespeople..) Not only did I get a much nicer, cleaner (inside and out) Acadia, the one I bought was less money, newer with less miles on it and it was CERTIFIED with a warranty - unlike the ones I drove at the other dealerships. If your online searching for a new or used car, I would Definitely Recommend you call Lisa at Romeo before you buy anything.. Thank you Lisa and everyone at Romeo, see you for my free oil change - I will bring the bagels. lol

lack of interest

by from catskill ny |

Earlier today I stopped in the Buick showroom ,Kingston, to inquire about a 2013 Lacrosse on the website.A saleswoman came out and I told her what I was interested in. She said lets go to the other building, Chevy, where they will have the info. She went into the back of the showroom and returned a few minutes later. She said someone would be right out to help me and answer questions. After 10 minutes no one approached me and I decided there must be no interest and left. This is no way to treat a potential customer. I guess their ads of wanting to be helpful are not true.

Romeo Chevrolet Buick GMC responded to this review

February 23, 2014

Hello Mr.Zimmerman, my name is Lisa Elder and I am part of the Management team at Romeo Chevrolet Buick GMC. I am so so sorry about your wait time here and I am writing you to tell you this is absolutely not our normal procedure. We have had an overwhelming amount of customers through the door today, and while we are very excited about it, it has left us with a void on our staff. We are actually in the process of hiring more staff as we have 12 Salesmen/women on staff, however with the warmer weather coming we know we need more. I would like to offer you a $50 Visa Gift Card for your inconvenience to experienced here. We absolutely would also love the opportunity to show you what we could offer you and the experience we can show you here at Romeo. Please, if you are willing to give us a second chance contact me directly at 845-338-4000 ext 311. Thank you again Mr. Zimmerman and I hope this finds you well. Lisa Elder

Great Experience with the professional sales team!

by from Rhinebeck, NY |

We cannot say enough good things about our experience with Romeo Chevrolet! Our sales agent Randy Wilbur was friendly, knowledgeable and went above and beyond to help us close our deal on a 2014 Equinox. The Sales Manager and the Finance Team (George and Geoff) were expedient and made sure we were able to get the deal done in a timely manner. We would highly recommend anyone looking for a new or used car to visit this dealership first. We will never consider going anywhere other than Romeo Chevrolet when buying a vehicle. W. Newmyer and H. Oxford

Romeo Chevrolet Buick GMC responded to this review

February 23, 2014

I'm so excited to hear of your experience here! We hope you are enjoying your purchase.

SOLID DEALERSHIP!

by from Seymour Johnson AFB |

I purchased a cert-pre owned 2011 GMC Acadia Denali from these guys and must say- what a stand up crew! Im not new to the vehicle market and am well aware of the complications it presents and how it is important for the buyer to have their ducks in a row; so I went in with my guard up. That was until Tim Dabrowski began walking me through this sale. Him and his staff were determined to please the customer and we're quick to address any issues and provide customer friendly solutions to whatever problems and complications that were identified. Even in the following weeks after my purchase (being a NY resident, who currently is stationed active duty Air Force in NC) Tim was prompt to stay in touch and answer any questions in regards to my new vehicle. It wasn?t your typical sale, one that left me, the customer, insecure once the deal was made. Romeo Chevy was interested in my satisfaction until the very end. I was very impressed and would recommend.