Romeo Chevrolet Buick GMC

1665 Ulster Ave, Lake Katrine, NY 12449

Used 845-943-4376

Stay away

by from Austin,tx |

No respect for military, will not work with you as a customer, lack of respect, make you waste your time, use profanity towards you as the customer, recommend staying far away.

service department severely lacking

by from Kingston, ny |

I brought my car in to be serviced 3 months ago. I had an air bag fault and faulty window switch. The service department told me they would call Monday (I came in on Friday) to set up an appointment to do the repairs as they needed to send it out for some of the work. A month went by and no word from them. I called to inquire and was told they could not get a hold of the company in charge of my warranty (that they sold me, by the way!) I told them it would have been nice to receive a call letting me know what the issue was. The woman I spoke from the service department could not have cared less. I was offered no apology, nor any assurance they would get this figured out. It is now June, I brought my car for service in April, I've already called once, and still no word. I will not be buying, nor can I recommend this dealership to anyone if this is how their service department operates.

A Great Experience, w/Great People & A Great Deal!

by from Stormville, NY |

What else can I say? These guys were great!! lol - Its was worth the drive up to Kingston. I have been wanting a GMC Acadia for a while now. I started my search on Cars.com but quickly realized I just couldn't afford a new one. I found several used ones and visited two other dealerships near me before buying mine from Romeo. Lisa, the interent manager, Anothony the salesman and George the business manager were all a pleasure to work with. (Not your typical Car Salespeople..) Not only did I get a much nicer, cleaner (inside and out) Acadia, the one I bought was less money, newer with less miles on it and it was CERTIFIED with a warranty - unlike the ones I drove at the other dealerships. If your online searching for a new or used car, I would Definitely Recommend you call Lisa at Romeo before you buy anything.. Thank you Lisa and everyone at Romeo, see you for my free oil change - I will bring the bagels. lol

lack of interest

by from catskill ny |

Earlier today I stopped in the Buick showroom ,Kingston, to inquire about a 2013 Lacrosse on the website.A saleswoman came out and I told her what I was interested in. She said lets go to the other building, Chevy, where they will have the info. She went into the back of the showroom and returned a few minutes later. She said someone would be right out to help me and answer questions. After 10 minutes no one approached me and I decided there must be no interest and left. This is no way to treat a potential customer. I guess their ads of wanting to be helpful are not true.

February 23, 2014

Hello Mr.Zimmerman, my name is Lisa Elder and I am part of the Management team at Romeo Chevrolet Buick GMC. I am so so sorry about your wait time here and I am writing you to tell you this is absolutely not our normal procedure. We have had an overwhelming amount of customers through the door today, and while we are very excited about it, it has left us with a void on our staff. We are actually in the process of hiring more staff as we have 12 Salesmen/women on staff, however with the warmer weather coming we know we need more. I would like to offer you a $50 Visa Gift Card for your inconvenience to experienced here. We absolutely would also love the opportunity to show you what we could offer you and the experience we can show you here at Romeo. Please, if you are willing to give us a second chance contact me directly at 845-338-4000 ext 311. Thank you again Mr. Zimmerman and I hope this finds you well. Lisa Elder

Great Experience with the professional sales team!

by from Rhinebeck, NY |

We cannot say enough good things about our experience with Romeo Chevrolet! Our sales agent Randy Wilbur was friendly, knowledgeable and went above and beyond to help us close our deal on a 2014 Equinox. The Sales Manager and the Finance Team (George and Geoff) were expedient and made sure we were able to get the deal done in a timely manner. We would highly recommend anyone looking for a new or used car to visit this dealership first. We will never consider going anywhere other than Romeo Chevrolet when buying a vehicle. W. Newmyer and H. Oxford

February 23, 2014

I'm so excited to hear of your experience here! We hope you are enjoying your purchase.

SOLID DEALERSHIP!

by from Seymour Johnson AFB |

I purchased a cert-pre owned 2011 GMC Acadia Denali from these guys and must say- what a stand up crew! Im not new to the vehicle market and am well aware of the complications it presents and how it is important for the buyer to have their ducks in a row; so I went in with my guard up. That was until Tim Dabrowski began walking me through this sale. Him and his staff were determined to please the customer and we're quick to address any issues and provide customer friendly solutions to whatever problems and complications that were identified. Even in the following weeks after my purchase (being a NY resident, who currently is stationed active duty Air Force in NC) Tim was prompt to stay in touch and answer any questions in regards to my new vehicle. It wasn?t your typical sale, one that left me, the customer, insecure once the deal was made. Romeo Chevy was interested in my satisfaction until the very end. I was very impressed and would recommend.

poor businesses

by from teaneck, NJ |

Bought a pre -owned Acura TL type s from this guys, text drove it and everything looked fine, couldn't take the car home the same day because they had to replace rotors and pads so they where kind enough to deliver the car to me. After receiving the car I noticed they only replace front rotors and a violent vibration under braking, did some research and and this could be cause for replacing brake parts with none oem cheap partrs .called the sales man who said he would get back to me. 3 month has pass and I still have the vibration and still waiting for that call and just notice some clear coat pealing from the quarter panel.

Stay Away From This Dealer

by from Montrose, PA |

Stay away from this dealer! I ordered a new Buick Enclave with a 4,500 lb. factory installed towing package and received an Enclave with a maximum 2,000 lb. towing capacity. The result my being unable to tow my fishing boat, which is in excess of 2,000 lb's. I wouldn't trust this dealer under any circumstances.

March 20, 2013

This customer must be mistaken, Bob did not order a vehicle from the factory he took an Enclave out of stock inventory. He was fully aware it did not have a factory trailer hitch. It was an an aftermarket hitch. It went as far as Romeo Chevy paying to have it removed and fixed.

Willing to Work Things Out

by from ellenville, NY |

Willing to Work Things Out! I am writing this review to say that this Dealership is willing to work things out. I am the writer of the post titled ****POOR*****SALES***SERVICE*****POOR***TIRRIBLE after a few emails I have come to the conclusion that the people at Romeo are willing to work with the customer to get problems resolved. I was very upset when I wrote this review to the point that I couldn't even spell the word Terrible as you can see in the post. Sometimes we let our emotions get the best of us. The people at Romeo state that they really did not mean for the ordeal to have such a bad outcome. I believe them they have been working feverously to resolve the issue. People make mistakes and everyone deserves another chance I would recommend this dealer I look forward to going there enjoy the true family dealership experience that they are famous for.

****POOR*****SALES***SERVICE*****POOR***TIRRIBLE

by from Ellenville, New York 12428 |

I had an appointment with a salesmen, he called me as I was halfway through my 45 min. drive and told me that the car was not ready and we needed to re-schedule, I got a call at work saying the car was ready and that if I do not see it now it would be after the Christmas holidays, so I drove that 45 min. ride again and when I got there me and my wife stood around for 20 min. waiting on a salesmen. we went to look at the car on our own and when we looked at it the car was not as it was advertised. I was told that the car was white and that it contained all the features I needed. The car did not have the features I needed and it was bronze. After calling from my cell phone back into the dealership from the parking lot I was told that a salesmen was on his way and to wait for him. I had waited enough and lied to enough *********DO NOT BELIEVE THESE PEOPLE*************** Sae yourself time and money buy your car somewhere else.

December 26, 2012

Good Afternoon, my name is Lisa Elder, I am the Internet Sales Manager here at Romeo Chevrolet Buick GMC. I wanted to take a minute and apologize for the wait time you experienced at our dealership on Dec 21, 2012. I know the salesman that was assigned to assist you for your appointment had a delivery that was taken longer than expected. I spoke with Jen and read through the emails you guys exchanged and see where she speaks to you about features, but never did she mention it had DVD or navigation, nor does it say it online. There was no further talk on what options you needed to Jenn, so she was not aware that you needed DVD and Navigation. The only misprint on this vehicle was on the color and she did tell you the vehicle was in fact brown not white before making the appointment on that Friday. Unfortunately it is an automatic pull from our backend so if when the vehicle is getting booked in and mistakenly gets marked the wrong color that is what goes on our website, this does not happen that often, I apologize for that confusion. Being that this vehicle had just arrived to our lot about 1 day before your trip here, Jenn was not aware right away that it had not yet been through our shop. No matter how we receive a vehicle it always has to go through our shop and then we detail it, we like to make sure you are seeing our vehicles in tip top shape when you come in. Again I apologize for the misunderstanding, it was a crazy day here with about 10 deliveries for guests who wanted their vehicle they had purchased before Christmas, as that is no excuse for your wait time, I hope you can understand we by no means were lieing to you, or trying to waste your time. This was all a misunderstanding. We strive for outstanding customer service, even if it's not from us I hope you find the Buick Enclave your looking for and enjoy your New Year. Thank you and again I apologize for the misunderstanding.