Romeo Chevrolet Buick GMC

1665 Ulster Ave, Lake Katrine, NY 12449

Great Experience with the professional sales team!

by from Rhinebeck, NY |

We cannot say enough good things about our experience with Romeo Chevrolet! Our sales agent Randy Wilbur was friendly, knowledgeable and went above and beyond to help us close our deal on a 2014 Equinox. The Sales Manager and the Finance Team (George and Geoff) were expedient and made sure we were able to get the deal done in a timely manner. We would highly recommend anyone looking for a new or used car to visit this dealership first. We will never consider going anywhere other than Romeo Chevrolet when buying a vehicle. W. Newmyer and H. Oxford

Romeo Chevrolet Buick GMC responded to this review

February 23, 2014

I'm so excited to hear of your experience here! We hope you are enjoying your purchase.

Wonderful help!!

by from Lake Katrine, New York |

Had a wonderful experience here while browsing through the selection. A nice young man Llelwyn definitely was very helpful in finding what I was looking for and helping me set things up. I'd definitely go back to this dealership for more help next time.

Great experience

by from Kingston, NY |

Had a great experience! Thank you all! I will definitely come back again to do business with this dealership.

Excellent service! Highly recommended!

by from Craryville ny |

Excellent service! Highly recommended! I had my car repaired there and they provided me with a rental. I will definitely go back.

Great Dealer!!

by from Phoenicia, NY |

Had such a fun time buying a car from here!! Never thought it'd be this easy and stress free! I recommend Romeo to Anyone!!

NEW VEHICLE PURCHASE

by from POUGHKEEPSIE |

I purchased a couple of vehicles from Romeo. Lisa E and Anthony G were great to deal with. They got me the deal I wanted. Joe R even came out to introduce himself. Most owners are not around at dealers.

Truly A Great Experience

by from Rhinebeck, New York |

01/08/2016 I recently purchased a new 2015 Chevrolet Silverado from Jon Block. He was great through the process and I did not feel any of that sales pressure that I worried about when shopping for a new vehicle. The negotiations were straight forward and he didn't unnecessarily waste my time. I really appreciate his professionalism and service both in helping me choose the right truck and also in being comfortable with using the features that were new to me. I had an all-around great experience at Romeo Chevrolet and I would go back there for my next vehicle purchase as well as recommend them to my friends and family.

Truly A Great Experience

by from Rhinebeck, New York |

01/08/2016 I recently purchased a new 2015 Chevrolet Silverado from John Doyle. He was great through the process and I didn't feel any of that sales pressure that I worried about when shopping for a new vehicle. The negotiations were straight forward and he didn't unnecessarily waste my time. I really appreciate his professionalism and service both in helping me choose the right truck and also in being comfortable with using the features that were new to me. I had an all around great experience at Romeo Chevrolet and I would go back there for my next vehicle purchase as well as recommend them to my friends and family.

Bought certified used Yukon Denali!

by from Ellenville, NY |

I feel that my experience went as expected. I went there to buy a (new to me) vehicle and that's what I did. It was long and exhausting but considering I was spending $40,000 I really didn't want to rush it... Everyone there was upbeat and friendly and made me feel genuinely welcome. I liked that the facility was new and smell of mold and burnt coffee like many dealerships I've been to recently. My sales guy, Josh, was great. He wasn't pushy and listened to my concerns and answered all my questions...even if that meant asking someone else if he didn't know the answer. I would recommend this dealer as it was recommended to me by a close friend.

DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THIS DEALERSHIP

by from Lake katrine, NY |

Bought a 2014 Chevrolet Sonic in December. Have had a few minor issues that I shouldn't be having with a new car and the service department is horrible about keeping an appointment! I've made 3 appointments and they still don't have a lender car for me to use while they service mine. They keep trying to talk me out of a lender car which is impossible with my crazy busy schedule. Save yourself a lot of trouble and do not buy a car from this dealer! I would never ever recommend this dealership to anyone!