Marino Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

5133 W Irving Park Road, Chicago, IL 60641

New 888-262-5431 New 888-262-5431
Used 888-272-4044 Used 888-272-4044
Service 888-473-2780 Service 888-473-2780

Family owned and operated!

A fantastic buying experience with Luis Aviles

by from Chicago, Illinois |

The best part of dealing with Luis in my whole new car buying experience was that he wasn't pushy. He made sure I knew exactly what I was getting into and made sure I got the best deal possible. He was extremely helpful and professional and still maintained that he was there to help me get into the car I wanted and not the car he wanted me to get into. Anyone in the market to buy/lease a car is always apprehensive about dealing with sales people at dealerships, but Luis made me feel at ease and didn't pressure me at all. If/when I am in the market to buy/lease another car, I will most definitely look to Luis and the people at Marino CJD because of their professionalism and commitment to their customers.

Marino Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

March 25, 2015

Mr. N, Thank you so much for taking the time to write your fantastic review. On behalf of Luis, the entire team at Marino CJD and myself, we sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle for years to come. Enjoy your awesome Trail hawk! -Anthony R. Marino www.marinocjd.com (773)777-2000

Outstanding Sales Service

by from Chicago, Illinois |

The Marino establishment is lucky to have you as a sales associate. Steve Nunez is a professional, knowledgeable, and patient salesman. I appreciate the time he spent with me explaining all the features and details of my Dodge Durango. All in all, because of my experience working with Steve on this purchase, I feel 100 % comfortable referring my friends and family to him. It was a pleasure working with you thank you for everything !!

Sales man

by from Melrose Park IL 60160 |

My salesman Andy Schweinert is very patient and courteous Salesman. He never rushed me. He took all the time I needed to understand all the features my car offers me and how to use them. Andy is in my opinion a terrific Sales Man.

Visit Oren

by from Chicago, IL |

Oren was extremely helpful with me. He was patient and helped me with the new technology I was not familiar with. Oren was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. He got me a great deal. I will definitely recommend this place.

Used Car Purchase.....

by from CHICAGO |

Came in to purchase a certified used Jeep. My salesperson Ryan Stogdill made the whole process easy and pain-free.The whole experience at the dealership was excellent.

Marino was the best!!!

by from Chicago |

MARINO IS THE BEST, KENNY AND MY OLD SALEMAN NOW USED CAR MANAGER PARKER ARE THE BEST SET OF PEOPLE YOU CAN WORK WITH. ALWAYS THERE WHEN I NEED HELP AND HELPED ME BUY MY LAST TWO CARS THAT I THOUGHT WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO REACH MY NEEDS AND WANT AT THE SAME TIME!!! HIGHLY RECCOMEND MARINO AND THE AWESOME STAFF LOVE THESE GUYS LIKE FAMILY!!!

Highly Recommend - Very Impressed

by from Elmhurst, IL |

I worked with Steve Nunez and Lindze Garcia - both great people who did an excellent job of answering all my questions and selling me a car with as little heartburn as possible. Steve followed up on every point we discussed, did not pull any games, and very upfront. For example, in the warranty he explained exactly what is covered and what is not.

Great Sales Person!

by from Chicago |

I am very happy and extremely thankful to my Sales Person, Steven Nunez is by far the best Sale Guy I have ever had I purchased many cars in my life for my self and for my Family, never before have I been more comfortable with my buying experience, Thank you Steve .

Andy Schweinert is awesome. Go to Marino!!!!

by from Chicago, IL |

Andy Schweinert is awesome. Go to Marino on Irving Park and Cicero and ask for Andy, he got me everything I wanted.

Unbelievable Buying Process

by from Chicago, IL |

I just purchased a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited from Marino and I am unbelievably happy about the car and the car buying process. I knew what I wanted and what I wanted to pay and I didn't want to deal with much hassle as I didn't have time to deal with it. I called Lauren who was great. She was extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and accommodating. She didn't waste any time making the deal happen. I called about a dozen other dealers, most of whom gave the typical run-around on price. Lauren always shot me straight and was able to meet my price, which most dealers wouldn't even come close to matching. She and Steve made the the entire process so painless. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.