Marino Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

5133 W Irving Park Road, Chicago, IL 60641

New 888-262-5431
Used 888-272-4044
Service 888-473-2780

Family owned and operated!

UNDERCOVER AUTO INTERIORS AND TOPS INC. NORRIDGE I

by from NORRIDGE |

I OWN A AUTO INTERIOR AND TOP SHOP IN NORRIDGE IL. UNDERCOVER AUTO INTERIORS AND TOPS INC. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO ALL ! THEY ARE HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL , VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND GIVE EXCELLENT SERVICE ! THEY ARE ALL VERY FRIENDLY AND ATTENTIVE TO OUR NEEDS . WILL CONTINUE TO USE THEM ! AAAAA+++++ , MIKE .

Great selection and friendly staff

by from Chicago, IL |

After seeing the car posted on cars.com I contacted the dealer via the e-mail link provided. The internet sales support staff were very helpful. I then went to the dealer, test drove the car and negotiated a deal. I love my car!

Wonderful Experience

by from Hoffman Estates, IL |

Wonderful Experience My husband and I recently traded in our Ford Edge for a Jeep Overland from Marino CJD. While we have purchased MANY cars in our lifetime, our experience at Marino was our most pleasurable. From the minute we walked into the door, to the time we walked out, and even for days after, our experience with Marino has been exceptional. While most car dealerships would frown upon bringing a 10 month old into a car dealership, the staff at Marino opened her with open arms. When she began throwing her snack on the floor, they gladly said "Just leave it, we have kids. It makes us feel more at home". It is no secret that buying a car CAN BE a lengthy process. Not at Marino. Everyone at Marino CJD had things organized and ready for us to make our car buying experience a positive one. The wait time was minimized because of the clear training provided to all of the employees. When a question was asked, they readily answered it. When it came time for documents to be signed, everything was organized efficiently. When we were ready to leave Marino CJD, we were briefly trained on all of the "key components" of the Jeep. It wasn't one of those lengthy training sessions, where the employee talks forever...He was attentive to our needs and was able to quickly assess where he needed to spend more time teaching. We were given a business card before our departure and told to call if we needed ANYTHING at all. Our experience with Marino did not end that evening. We received a follow-up phone call from our sales associate the next day. He made sure that our expectations were filled not only regarding the car we purchased, but with our experience at Marino CJD. I had a few questions about the Jeep we purchased (there are a lot of WONDERFUL features that I wanted to make sure I was using to their full potential). He answered each question happily and thanked me again for our business. Days later I was searching the web and decided to look up Marino CJD. I was shocked to see such negative reviews on Yelp. I usually trust Yelp and the many reviews on the site, but in this case, I would have to disagree. I would happily recommend Marino CJD to anyone looking to purchase or service their vehicle. I am pleased to say that I will be servicing my new Jeep at Marino. And although I am not planning on purchasing another car at this time, I would love to purchase another vehicle from them in the future.

Marino Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

May 19, 2014

Thanks for your kind words Melissa. WE are here for anything you may need. Please let any family friends or coworkers know about our outstanding services Regards

Wouldn't go back...

by from Crown Point, IN |

I?m highly unhappy with my recent certified used vehicle purchase from Marino Jeep in Chicago, IL. First off, they charged me twice for a vehicle certification and warranty. I found this out after I bought the vehicle after seeing the internet ad. I was charged an additional $1295 over the sale price online that claims the vehicle was already certified and already had a 7 year warranty. Secondly, the steering wheel has play in it, and the brakes are warped. The required inspections for the certified vehicle obviously were not complete. I?ve talked with them about the issues and I have to drive over an hour away to get the brakes looked at (because one employee stated I must have hit a pot hole to make the brakes warped, which is impossible?) and I can?t get the brakes fixed until the missing wheel lock key comes in. Currently I?m driving around with the possibility of having the vehicle towed if I get a simple flat tire. I?m very angry that they say they tack on the $1295 to every certified vehicle. If that?s true, they falsely advertise their used vehicles for less money and add in the ?charges? when you are ready to sign the paperwork? I bought a 2011 Jeep with 25,000 miles only!! Avoid the certified vehicle scam at this dealership and save your money!!!

Internet customer service

by from Durham, NC |

I have been looking on the various web sites for classic cars, and came across a classic Ford thunder Bird, that I was interested in. I contacted the Dealer in question through the Cars.com website requesting more information regarding the car. Within a short period of time ,a very pleasant woman contacted me regarding the questions I asked and said she would get back to me ASAP. I still have a very strong interest in buying the car we talked about on the phone, and hopefully the car will still be available with in the next couple of weeks, and would NOT think the distance between NC and Chicago would be too great to purchase the car, all due to the Great response, and the help offered.. GREAT communication skills are Hard to find these days, and I appreciate them every chance I get.

Nice people ,good service. Very cool dealer

by from Franklin Pk |

Just like part of the Family . Very honest sales people Service dept is top of the line Love this place

Dont buy a car here! Jerome and Julius are terribl

by from Chicago,il |

I would not recommend this dealership to anyone. After my friend purchased a vehicle from here two years ago we decided to go back and look at jeep wranglers. After looking online at prices we went to the dealership and dealt with Jerome Udit about the jeeps we saw online. Jerome showed us a few cars and insisted that the vehicle I wanted to purchase had satellite radio. When sitting down to talk price Jerome and the sales manager Julius Perez stated that they could not honor the online price of the car because it was for military workers only. (Which the sales person over the phone did not say when I called) Long story short I purchased a jeep wrangler and when Jerome handed me the keys he said ?oh this car does not satellite radio, but I will pay to have it personally installed for you? I called Jerome that Tuesday to follow up with him about setting a date to have the satellite radio installed. Jerome said he would have to call me back. That was a week ago and I have not heard back from Jerome. What really makes this a terrible dealership to do business with is, I called and spoke to Julius Perez (the sales manager) who just stated I will have Jerome call you back. NO one has called me back and that was a week ago.Terrible service once you purchase a vehicle?POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND LACK OF FOLLOWUP

THANK YOU MARINO!

by from chicago, IL |

I normally don't write reviews, but then again I don't normally have experiences like I did recently with the Marino so I thought it would be best to share my story. First and foremost, I have always been terrified about taking my car in for any service, because before I know it I am being sold on a million things that my car doesn't even need. Then on top of that it takes forever to get my car serviced and back. This wasn't the case at all when I contacted Marino. My car was completely dead, and without high priority or anything Marino had a tow truck at my house within the hour. My car needed a lot of work, so I figured it would be gone for at least a week....nope, wrong again! The car was back in 2 days! Not only was it fixed to perfection, but the servicing fees were extremely reasonable if not the best I have ever seen. At no point did they try to upsell me on anything. They simply fixed all of my cars issues without a hitch. On top of that, when I got my car back it was detailed and cleaner than after I take it to the wash! Two for the price of one I guess! All I can say is that the experience was seamless, flawless, and extremely pleasant. I am excited to say I now have a car dealership I can refer to my friends and family with extreme confidence in their individual outcomes and experiences. I hate to say it, but I am sort of excited for my next servicing. I wonder if I can take my car in for service for small issues every time it is dirty! Thank you again Marino!

All about the experience...

by from Chicago, IL. |

After considering several different Jeep dealerships, I chose Marino, simply because their presentation of their vehicles on the website is tremendous. With that said, the experience is even better, Pam made me feel extremely comfortable when interacting with her. She was very accepting and understanding of my vehicle purchasing needs. I was somewhat worried that I would upset her, as I needed to test drive 3 different vehicles before I was able to settle on one, 6 hours later (no one's fault but my own). Her attitude remained the same throughout the entire purchasing process, and quite honestly, once I let my guard down she was able to make me smile. I am extremely happy with my 2013 Jeep Cherokee, and because of this one visit to Marino, I feel that I will be a lifetime member of the Jeep family. Amazing vehicles to go along with an amazing dealership, where you are respected and treated fairly, can't argue with that.

Great deal and service

by from Chicago il |

This is by far my best car buying experience ever for me! Over the past 5 years, I have bought vehicles from BMW and Lexus dealers....they did not come close to the service and professionalism delivered by JuanCarlos Alvarado ! Jc answered all my questions and kept me abreast with updates all the way up to the day my vehicle was delivered to me. I never felt pressured to buy anything other than what I was there for. I got a great vehicle for a fair price! Jc ensured that my vehicle was immaculate on the day of pickup! Thank You for making this my best car buying experience ever!