Stillwell Ford

3780 Carleton Rd, Hillsdale, MI 49242

New 866-589-5169
Used 866-280-9323
Service 888-673-1092

Stillwell Ford/Lincoln is where Everything We Do Is Driven By YOU!

They made buying a car easy

by from brighton,MI |

I found a gently used 2009 Chevy Malibu, at Stillwell Ford, of all places!!! I used Cars.com to narrow my search, and called Stillwell's Used Car Dept, to get more details. I spoke with a salesman named Josh. He was very helpful, kind & polite over the phone. The dealership was 50+ miles away from my home, and as I am disabled due to a back injury, I was worried the car would sell before I could get there to look at it. (The 3 prior Malibu's I found, sold in the time it took me to find them) Josh informed me that if I was interested, he could bring the car to me. So we figured out a price that worked for both of us. I put down a $200 deposit over the phone, with my credit card. The car was driven to my home for the test drive. I was happy with the car so I gave a cashiers check for the balance (minus deposit) Josh made a sometimes difficult process VERY easy. He called a few days after the sale, to follow up, and see how I liked the car. I was very happy with the overall experience, and the customer service.

April 7, 2014

Thanks for the great review!!

Great Dealership! Great Experience!

by from Adrian, MI |

I just recently bought a used car from Stillwell Ford and I had an amazing experience with the staff there! They were kind, honest and knew what they were doing! I felt really taken care of when I left and I would go back for another car! Chris was great and showed great customer service and I am so happy with my new car!!

January 16, 2014

Thanks for the great review, and thank you for your business!!

Very professional

by from Ossian, Indiana |

Nothing but good to say about them. Marco was pleasant to deal with, a fine young man. Management went above and beyond in dealing with Indiana's messed up BMV. Thank you to all.

August 16, 2013

Thanks for the great review!

2000 F350

by from Allen Park, Mi. |

Jeremy was very friendly and his follow up was very good.

Rob Sayles

by from Hillsdale, MI |

We found a car through my USAA credit union's car buying service and husband stopped in and was told that the car had been taken to auction, but they could pull it back no problem. Next morning when we called we were told it was too late to get the car back:9 We then spoke to Rob Sayles and told him the situation and that afternoon he'd gotten the car back from the auction and that afternoon we had the car and bought it for our 16 year old daughter. Thanks to Rob we were highly satisfied with our experience with this dealership.

My new GMC

by from Hillsdale, MI |

Rob has always done right by me, this is the third vehicle my family has purchased from him. The trade in was great, my payment is amazing, and the speed of the sale was more than I could ask for. Thank you Rob and Stillwell Ford

Very Helpful staff!

by from Hillsdale MI |

I am very pleased with my new car and the sales process! The staff at Ken Stillwell Ford was Awesome! I had shopped the competition for a month before purchasing and will not ever buy anywhere else again!

2013 Ford Edge

by from Fremont, in |

We were very pleased with Stilwell , salesman Rob Sayles, was very accommodating. We love our Edge!!

Very happy customer

by from BurrOak, Mi |

We have bought 2 vehicles cars from Stillwell Ford and would recommend them to anyone...

not a pleasurable experience

by from somerset, mi |

They looked looked for a specific car for me and demanded a deposit. During the process of them locating the car I found one cheaper with less miles and more features. I informed the salesman of this and his response was, "well go buy it!!!!" and when I asked about my deposit his response was that he would give it back....I have yet to receive my deposit back. I did not appreciate the sarcasm from the salesman nor the fact he did not even attempt to discuss a different price. Now they have the car onthe lot for $500.00 less than what they were going to sell it to me for. It was a blessing in disguise not getting this car. I'm completely happy with the other one I found! Sorry I wouldn't do business with stillwell ford .