Spirit Ford

4402 Ann Arbor Rd., Dundee, MI 48131

New 888-742-6213 New888-742-6213
Used 888-480-8661 Used888-480-8661
Service 888-306-5742 Service 888-306-5742

It's all about serving you!

Great Experience

by from Milan, MI |

Just got my 2014 Sunset Fusion I LOVE it!! Calvin and Cliff went way above and beyond to get me in my car. Thanks!!

The best service and vehicle!

by from westland, MI |

Alicia Clelland was so great. She went above and beyond to get me the car I want at the best price. All the paperwork was ready by the time I got there. I was treated like family!! I love my new car! Thank you Spirit Ford!

Thanks for everything

by from Ann Arbor, Michigan |

Thanks for everything. Especially to Calvin our salesman. Loving our F 150 & Especially the eco boost :-)

Totally unhappy with service dept.

by from Milan, MI |

I made an appt. for service on 3 days in advance. I dropped off vehicle on a early bird drop off on a Monday night for a Tuesday appt. I called at end of day on Tuesday and it had not been looked at. This happened again on Weds, and Thurs. Why did they bother to give me a Tues apt?? Finally looked at Friday with no answer about what was wrong--- but gave me a long list of OTHER items that needed to be fixed. This gave me a bad feeling like they were trying to gouge me.Finally got some answers the next Monday late afternoon about what was wrong. I agreed to let them do SOME of the work. I could tell the service manager was not happy. I thought they might be able to make the standard repairs the next day (Tues). This was standard stuff--brake work. But wasn't ready Weds either. Finally late in the day on Thursday they called to say it was done.3 full days for brake work?? And it was all to ONE brake. I can deal with the high price-- but I felt like my vehicle was pushed to the back of the line. I could of probably dealt with all that and not felt compelled to write a review. By the way- this is the FIRST time I have ever wrote a review. Until I discovered the following: On their write up of safety/ primary concern repairs he said I need a license plate light assembly for $118.96 installed. HARD TO BELIEVE THEY WOULD NOT CHECK THE LIGHT BULBS. I'll bet they would if it was their car. But someone has to pay for that fancy dealer remodel. Guess what? it was just a couple little light bulbs. You know that little sheet of paper they normally put down by the drivers side floor?? They must have been out of them. My car had mud in place of it. First and last time for me... I'm sure someone from the dealership will contact me now-- I gave enough info so they can figure out who this is. I will post an update if anything happens.

Spirit Ford is AWESOME!!!!

by from HOLLAND OH |

I always buy my vehicles at Spirit Ford. They have always given me more for my trade-in than anyone else. The pick up and deliver my vehicle when I need service. They also provide me with a FREE loaner car.