Bill Brown Ford

35000 Plymouth Rd, Livonia, MI 48150

New 877-269-7204
Used 888-252-2803
Service 866-692-2175

Committed to Customer Service, Your Lifetime Dealer!

Professional Sales Experience

by from Livonia, MI |

My salesperson, Debbie Moore, made my leasing experience a pleasure and very comfortable. She was professional and personable and could not have done a better job. I look forward to doing business with her in the future.

Longtime Customer

by from Dearborn, Michigan |

It is always a great experience when I go to this dealership. I ve been going back for about 16 years and my sales rep, Ralph, makes every trip stress free.

Customer For Life!

by from Northville, Michigan |

John DesOrmeau, the salesperson who helped me, went above and beyond good business practices to deliver my new car at a convenient time for me. He also spent a lot of time going over all the new features and helping me practice so I was perfectly confident when I drove my new vehicle home from the dealership. He's got a customer for life in me!

Excellent Overall Experience

by from Garden City, Michigan |

Excellent overall experience at Bill Brown Ford. Rick Vaughn made the process of getting a new lease easier than ever. I came in with a list of questions and demands, all of which were answered and resolved easier and faster than I have ever experienced. I walked out in minimal time with more car than I had expected and more than I had before, all for much less than I had been paying before. Highly recommended sales person.

Returning Customer

by from South Lyon, MI |

I have purchased a few vehicles before from Bill Brown Ford and returned due to the professionalism of Vita. She is very efficient and friendly, and knows the product well. Also the supply of cars at Bill Brown is more adequate, never a problem with model or color choice. I have also returned with family members who have also purchased Ford products from this dealership.

First Time Buyer

by from Livonia, MI |

Rudy Cardenas was very thorough, genuine and helpful. He was able to quickly progress through the paperwork for me and Jerry in the finance department was wonderful. He helped ease my concerns, explained everything in detail, and made it very comfortable for me to discuss my finances and my options. As an anxious first time car buyer, this dealership made it an enjoyable experience.

Very Attentive to Our Needs

by from Livonia, MI |

Our sales person, Laurie Knutson knew exactly which vehicle we needed for our family and made the sales process extremely easy. She also took extra time to make sure she found the exact vehicle with the specific options we needed. We will buy from Laurie and Bill Brown Ford again!

Service Department

by from Novi, Michigan |

I chose to go to this dealership, which is significantly further from my home, twenty minutes vs five minutes, than where I purchased my vehicle because of their helpfulness and outstanding customer service in the service department.

Purchase Experience

by from Westland, Michigan |

My salesman, Luke Altomare, was excellent! I stopped into Bill Brown a month or so prior just to look at vehicles. He was extremely helpful and did not pressure me into anything. I walked away feeling that if I decided on a Ford product, I would only go back to Luke. The same kindness continued when I went in to lease my new Explorer. He was very professional, kind and extremely helpful throughout the lease experience. I have and will continue to recommend Luke and Bill Brown Ford for anyone interested in a Ford vehicle.

Great dealership, 5th car I bought from Bill Brown

by from Michigan |

Bought several cars from Rick Willisms over past 12 years from Bill Brown. Honest salesman, great dealership!

Used Car

by from Detroit |

Sales staff seemed indifferent and unfriendly. Not very welcoming upon my arrival, especially for someone trying to make a sale. Salesman stated their mechanic thoroughly inspects all vehicles, but found out after purchase this is obviously not the case.