C. Wimberley Ford

56081 M 51 S, Dowagiac, MI 49047

New 888-755-8377
Used 888-734-6274
Service 888-720-1417

NORTH OR SOUTH THERE'S NO BETTER DEAL!

Great place to purchase a vehicle from.

by from south bend IN |

I went in to this dealership looking for a used ford mustang and they did not have one so brent the salesman and the owner chuck wimberley went online and found one in georgia and braught it in to the dealership and the vehicle was perfect they went out of there way for me and i love my car i would highly recommened them for you next vehicle purchase thanks so much c wimberley for your help.

Great Dealership with awesome salesmen!

by from Decatur |

I went to C. Wimberley Ford looking for a new car and Kyle Isabel greeted me and helped me out with all of my questions. He is a very nice and knowledgeable salesman that is friendly and easy to talk to. I told him what I was looking for and he showed me to a few different cars that I test drove. I ended up buying a 2011 Fusion that I'm more than happy with! I also got to speak with Chuck Wimberley for a while. He is a great business owner that will try to find exactly what you're looking for even if he has to bring in a car from out of state. Overall, the buying process went smoothly, the salesmen know what they're talking about and are extremely helpful, and I'll definitely be going back there when I'm looking for my next car! I highly recommend anyone looking for a car to stop in and see Kyle Isabel at C. Wimberley Ford!!

Extremely happy with our service at C. Wimberley!

by from Decatur, MI |

We would be happy to return to C. Wimberley Ford for our next car purchase. Very friendly and personal service by salesman Kyle Isabel. He was helpful and efficient! We definitely got the 'family feeling' while we were there. We highly recommend C. Wimberley Ford and salesman Kyle Isabel to anyone looking for a new or used car. They're great!

Smooth purchase

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

Bought an '04 Mustang from them and dealt with Kyle. He was really helpful, brought me a carfax and negotiated well on the price to something I could work with. I've had the car near a month now and only had one slight problem, which was easily fixed, but expected of a used vehicle. The tires were just about brand new when I bought it and everything looks great. The car had tinted windows on it, which were a bit dark for Michigan (and my personal taste) and they removed it for me without a hassle. I would certainly recommend this dealership, and Kyle is a great dealer, was pleasant to work with.

The best experience when buying my new ford

by from Dowagiac |

Buying at CWimberly was a very good experience. The salesman, Kyle did a very great job. He was very knowledgeable in their Ford cars. CWimberly even went to Indianapolis to get the car I wanted. I would recommend buying a vehicle from them anytime.

Pleasant experience

by from Indiana |

Recently bought an F-150 pick-up. Rodney, our sales person, couldn't have been more helpful and informative. This isn't a high presure dealership, but one that has a decent inventory of vehicles and a very patient sales staff.

Very nice people

by from Niles , Mi. |

They had the car we wanted ready for us to see and test drive, very nice and ready to help.

ripped off

by from dowagiac mi |

My husband bought a truck here in October 2013(this was our second vehicle purchase within two years from there.). We bought the truck as is but the tires were bald!! We tried bargaining for tires but they said they would get us through to Spring. My husband has now went in the ditch three times and we now have to scrap up the money to get new ones! This is not the only problem....they put our truck cap on for us (which seemed like a hassle) a few days later it flew off because it wasn't tightened down! When we called they said that I had told them that my husband was going to take it off as soon as I got home! NOT the case! We are lucky that no cars were behind him! Now ww are without a cap and needed new tires for a 4x4. They are all about how they can put money in their pockets!

Best car dealer anywhere!

by from Marcellus Michigan |

This is the fifth car my family has bought here, they are second to none! I have never wrote a review before but feel compelled to share my experience. I didn't notice the used car I was test driving needed new tires, but my sales consultant Rodney did. The car had just come in and had not even hit the service department yet for inspection. It was in great shape, at an amazingly low price, and I would have bought it that day the way it was. Why do I feel compelled to write a review this time? Rodney did not have to point out what he noticed. The tires looked good but he noticed a slight variance. When I picked up my car I found the dealership did not replace the tires with some set of cheap no-name tires, but a brand new set of Michelin tires. They also had it aligned, changed EVERY fluid, filter spark plug, tune-up, alignment...etc. I did not need to negotiate this into a deal, they just did it because it is the right thing to do. They have done similar things with every purchase we have made. It is clear to me that my satisfaction and most importantly, my safety, came before profit. Well done C Wimberley for assembling a honest staff with integrity! I am not surprised you are number a one rated dealership with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.

Beware

by from New York |

Was told that car has a clean carfax, when checked myself.....odometer rollover was discovered. Agree with other reviewer who was sold a lemon. Beware of this seller!!!!!

What Car?

by from Gainesville, Florida |

Thought I had bought a 82 'vette. Left a deposit.. to get a professional inspection for rust, other problems prior to shipping it to Florida (no one buys a used car sight unseen); just part of the formal process. Inspector called me to tell me that there was no car to inspect... they sold it out from under me.