C. Wimberley Ford

56081 M 51 S, Dowagiac, MI 49047

New 888-755-8377
Used 888-734-6274
Service 888-720-1417

NORTH OR SOUTH THERE'S NO BETTER DEAL!

Wonderful Experience!!

by from Dowagiac, MIchigan |

C Wimberly Ford - I want to express my gratitude and the satisfaction that I felt through the recent purchase of my 2011 Ford Expedition. The entire team at this establishment is one of great service, impeccable character, and true respect for the customer along with the wonderful core values which made purchasing a vehicle a wonderful experience. I would like to personally name Vicky, Rodney and the Wimberly family who worked with me in this endeavor for their honesty, patience, understanding and all around good business sense and great attitude in answering all my many questions and concerns. I also use their service department for the last 15 years on all my other vehicles. In this day of fast, faster fastest, it was a pleasure to work alongside such a diligent group whose main concern is making your experience one that just makes you smile. Again, I would like to make sure the all-around courteousness, consideration, helpfulness and wonderful personalities of this group are brought to your attention. Thank you

Robert

by from Benton Harbor, MI |

Great & friendly service! Second purchase from C. Wimberley and it was a good experience both times.

July 26, 2015

Thank you Robert, we look forward to number 3! Thanks again for your confidence. Chuck Wimberley Jr.

Great experiencs with Jason Nowlin!!!

by from Niles,mi |

i was really impressed with the overall experience. They initially told my friend that they could get him financed with 0 money down. When his credit report was ran it wasnt as good as they thought. so the finance company wanted a grand down. They went above and beyond to keep there word an gave him $1000.00 more for his car he was tranding in. Jason and Manager Chris Benson went the extra mile

excelent service

by from coloma mi |

C Wimberly team made my buying easy and convenient,,not to mention a great deal on a used car thanks to all

July 25, 2015

We really appreciate your business. Enjoy your new wheels! Chuck Wimberley

excellant experience with Bryan Hayden

by from Edwardsburg MI |

Great experience - provided plenty of time to decide on the purchase of a truck. Negotiation was very pleasant - Bryan was very thorough in closing the deal.

July 26, 2015

Thank you very much Sherry. We will see you at your first free maintenance appointment! Enjoy your truck! Chuck Wimberley

Great Service and Smiles!!!!

by from Dowagiac, Mi |

Wonderful!!! Salesperson was curtious and Sale went easy! Happy to deal with Wimberly!!!

Wonderfully nice and Easy!

by from Buchanan, MI |

Due to a house fire that burned our two cars, we contacted C. Wimberley Ford to help us get back into some vehicles and quick. They were outstanding and made the whole car-buying process during a very stressful personal time, a whole heck of a lot easier. We really appreciated the customer service, helping us figure out what we were looking for and supplying us with a loaner. Bryan was our sales person and he was very polite, not pushy and followed up with me to see how I was doing with my new car and had genuine concern about our family situation. Both cars were given to us squeaky clean and with gas! Thanks Bryan and C. Wimberley Ford - we will be back and share our positive experience with others!

Impressed with patience and assistance.

by from Dowagiac, MI |

Helpful in answering questions. Friendly sales personnel. Very patient in allowing us to take our time to test drive, check all our options, make outside inquiries on best deal and vehicle for us. Willing to work with us to make the sale. Happy with 2 year after sale service incentive.

FANTASTIC SERVICE! I will definitely be back!

by from Niles, MI. |

Like most people, I really hate buying a car from the dealer. Maybe it's the thought of spending a lot of money or maybe it's the pushy sales people. Either way I was not looking forward to buying a new truck. I came into Wimberley Ford in Dowagiac, Michigan and let me tell you - They proved me wrong! Tom Ferrier was the consummate professional and very easy to talk to. He was not pushy or leading me into a deal that I didn't want. Once Tom helped me find a few trucks that I would be interested in then it was time to talk to Chuck Wimberley. I didn't know Chuck was an owner, because of his down-to-earth demeanor and fair approach. I let them know what I wanted to pay, they found exactly what I wanted and I own a New (to me) Ford F-150. I will definitely be back when it's time to get the wife her new car! Thanks again for being a Fair-Customer-Focused Local business. it is very appreciated!

great friendliness service DJ is great

by from Hartford MI |

we are very pleased with the service and friendliness of our salesman. very pleased with our vehicle and the willingness of everyone involved in us buying our truck

Very Helpful and Great Customer Service

by from Berrien Springs, MI |

This is the second vehicle my family has purchased from C. Wimberly's recently and we will never go anywhere else. Brendan did a fantastic job and I am very pleased with how willing they were to work with me.

July 14, 2015

Thank you for the business CJ, look forward to number 3! Brendan will also be there to help you with all your service needs. Enjoy! Chuck Wimberley