Simon Chevrolet

114 Fortin Dr, Woonsocket, RI 02895

New 877-507-1599
Used 877-291-5447
Service 866-414-2558

Our Family Serving Yours For over 40 Years!!!

True gentlemen.

by from Tewksbury Ma. |

I have purchased cars from many dealerships, but I must say Simon Chevrolet was by far the best to deal with. The sales staff, and father and son owners are a class act. We got the deal we wanted and they stood behind every thing they said during negotiation. True gentlemen.

unsatisfied customer

by from woonsocket |

Purchased a used vehicle, have not put 8000 miles on it.I have had to replace the transmission,exhaust manifold and had to replace stereo because it didn't work right.I asked them if they could just help out on the expense of the repairs,and they refused!!!!!Shame on them...not a good way to do business or keep business!! I have had to put $4500.00 into this vehicle! Not a happy customer!!!

Simon Chevrolet responded to this review

November 19, 2013

This customer put over 10,000 miles on his truck and drove across country over loading the towin capacity of his vehicle. As a result he had the vehicle fixed elsewhere and that facility caused even more damage. Subsequently this customer came into the sore and demand payment for damages he created stating it was not his problem that someone else broke it and he didn care who paid just not him. He was nicely asked to leave the premises and became confrontational with our staff and stormed out.

Best Experience

by from Cranston, RI |

After a car accident that left me without a car I had the task of purchasing a new vehicle. I ended up looking at a 2011 Equinox at Simon Chevrolet that caught my eye on line. I went back to the dealership three times and was honest with them about looking at a ford edge as well. This company made be feel like family. There was no pressure to buy, no phone calls asking me what I was going to do - they felt when I was ready I would make the right decision. My last visit was my purchase visit. I went to other dealers and left my information and every night I came home to at least three phone calls and I stopped counting the emails. If you want to purchase a vehicle, I strongly recommend Simon Chevrolet, no pressure, very helpful and you feel like family. I can't say enough about this company and I plan on making all my future purchases with this company.

buyer beware

by from syracuse. n.y. |

I purchased a2001 vette on may19.I drove about 90 miles, the gas gauge did not work. I called dealer wanting car fixed or money returned. I brought car back on may20,my money was returned. The owner said he would repair it and deliver to syracuse if i wanted vehicle I called dealer on monday,may21, he said repair would be $1034.00 I offered to pay half, he said no I think he knew of problem before i purchased.The door lock on passenger had problem i was aware of this car is still on cars.com Its a car and dealer to avoid. thank you

Simon Chevrolet responded to this review

June 7, 2012

On may 19th, this vehicle was purchased at our facility. Subsequently, the vechicle experienced some technical difficulties and we refunded the customers money completely and immediately. We did offer to repair the vehicle and return it to the customer to no avail. Subsequent to that the customer became obtrusive and belligerent to our staff. At that time we ended communications with the consumer, fixed the vehicle, and placed it back online for sale.

Great Experience

by from Raynham, MA |

I was shopping for a 2011 Chevy Impala, I was comparing between 3 dealers. Simon Chevy had the best price and offered me a competitive trade. The buying process was very easy, no pressure, no gimmicks, just an easy buying process. Wayne and Jay were great to work with. I would recommend this dealership to my family and friends. I LOVE my Impala!

Can't believe how quick and easy it was.

by from Quincy, MA |

The advertised price seemed too good to be true, but with the exception of a $500 GM Loyalty rebate I paid the advertised price and they disclosed the rebate in my very first inquiry about the car.

Easy to buy

by from Tiverton, RI |

No games. Reached a price in 5 minutes. Would buy here again no problem.