Simon Chevrolet

114 Fortin Dr, Woonsocket, RI 02895

The Best Dealership In Rhode Island , Bar None !!!

by from Woonsocket , R.I. |

My wife and I stopped in there yesterday because she was in the market for a new car. She drives back and forth to Sudbury , Mass . Mon - Fri to her job which is almost a total of 80 miles daily and her 2003 Toyota Rav 4 is quite the gas guzzler thus costing us close to $300.00 a month just for gas alone. I told her about these guys after having a bad experience at Metro Honda where they kept shoving salesmen in our face and kept on calling our home non-stop for over a week. I made a appointment for us to go in and not once did we get any harassing phone calls bugging us, which I appreciated . On the day we went in, we were treated with respect and were not lied to . Our salesperson was 100 % honest with us and got us the best deal that he could considering our financial status. We ended up leaving with a brand new 2014 Chevrolet Sonic which my wife loves and will also save a lot of money on gas as well. These people are professional and treat their customers with the utmost respect. Truly a class act which I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle .

This is the way it's supposed to be. Every time.

by from Boston, Ma |

I purchased a used 2015 Tahoe from Simon today. I was so frustrated with other dealerships till this point that I wanted to leave a quick review before I forgot to do so. I dealt with Jay Jackson who was great. Straight to the point and firm with the price of the vehicle because after searching for hours I knew this was a good price for the vehicle.Asking for thousands more off wouldn't have made sense since everywhere else it is at least $2000 more for very similar vehicle. After couple of days of negotiating, we settled on a price and small little cosmetic issue that they are fixing there. They also paid off my lease which had 4 payments left on it. I am comfortable with what I paid for it. Today I was there for less than 30 minutes and dealt with Wayne who had all the paperwork ready for me on his desk as I walked in. He explained everything in detail. I have always believed in family business and I am glad I dealt with them. I will definitely do business again. Thanks. -Kerim Hadzi

Excellent Chevy Dealership with Broad Selection

by from Andover, CT |

This is how a dealership should be run. I only buy GM vehicles most of which are Chevys so I have seen my share of dealerships from CT, MA and RI to FL and PA. None compare to Simon. They don't have a lot of staff sitting around smoking and joking (high overhead) and yet they seem to provide the attention you need when you are ready. If you need help in understanding the choices and options that Chevy offers then they provide it. If you know what you want and want them to find you car...no problem. In other words they know their cars, they can read a customer and provide the service you need. No high pressure, but if you want them they call you right back and provide the answers you require. The facilities are well taken care of and they take pride in their family run business. I loved my experience there.

unsatisfied customer

by from woonsocket |

Purchased a used vehicle, have not put 8000 miles on it.I have had to replace the transmission,exhaust manifold and had to replace stereo because it didn't work right.I asked them if they could just help out on the expense of the repairs,and they refused!!!!!Shame on them...not a good way to do business or keep business!! I have had to put $4500.00 into this vehicle! Not a happy customer!!!

Simon Chevrolet responded to this review

November 19, 2013

This customer put over 10,000 miles on his truck and drove across country over loading the towin capacity of his vehicle. As a result he had the vehicle fixed elsewhere and that facility caused even more damage. Subsequently this customer came into the sore and demand payment for damages he created stating it was not his problem that someone else broke it and he didn care who paid just not him. He was nicely asked to leave the premises and became confrontational with our staff and stormed out.

Best Experience

by from Cranston, RI |

After a car accident that left me without a car I had the task of purchasing a new vehicle. I ended up looking at a 2011 Equinox at Simon Chevrolet that caught my eye on line. I went back to the dealership three times and was honest with them about looking at a ford edge as well. This company made be feel like family. There was no pressure to buy, no phone calls asking me what I was going to do - they felt when I was ready I would make the right decision. My last visit was my purchase visit. I went to other dealers and left my information and every night I came home to at least three phone calls and I stopped counting the emails. If you want to purchase a vehicle, I strongly recommend Simon Chevrolet, no pressure, very helpful and you feel like family. I can't say enough about this company and I plan on making all my future purchases with this company.

True gentlemen.

by from Tewksbury Ma. |

I have purchased cars from many dealerships, but I must say Simon Chevrolet was by far the best to deal with. The sales staff, and father and son owners are a class act. We got the deal we wanted and they stood behind every thing they said during negotiation. True gentlemen.

buyer beware

by from syracuse. n.y. |

I purchased a2001 vette on may19.I drove about 90 miles, the gas gauge did not work. I called dealer wanting car fixed or money returned. I brought car back on may20,my money was returned. The owner said he would repair it and deliver to syracuse if i wanted vehicle I called dealer on monday,may21, he said repair would be $1034.00 I offered to pay half, he said no I think he knew of problem before i purchased.The door lock on passenger had problem i was aware of this car is still on cars.com Its a car and dealer to avoid. thank you

Simon Chevrolet responded to this review

June 7, 2012

On may 19th, this vehicle was purchased at our facility. Subsequently, the vechicle experienced some technical difficulties and we refunded the customers money completely and immediately. We did offer to repair the vehicle and return it to the customer to no avail. Subsequent to that the customer became obtrusive and belligerent to our staff. At that time we ended communications with the consumer, fixed the vehicle, and placed it back online for sale.

Great Experience

by from Raynham, MA |

I was shopping for a 2011 Chevy Impala, I was comparing between 3 dealers. Simon Chevy had the best price and offered me a competitive trade. The buying process was very easy, no pressure, no gimmicks, just an easy buying process. Wayne and Jay were great to work with. I would recommend this dealership to my family and friends. I LOVE my Impala!

Can't believe how quick and easy it was.

by from Quincy, MA |

The advertised price seemed too good to be true, but with the exception of a $500 GM Loyalty rebate I paid the advertised price and they disclosed the rebate in my very first inquiry about the car.

Easy to buy

by from Tiverton, RI |

No games. Reached a price in 5 minutes. Would buy here again no problem.