Grovert Chevrolet

7300 28th Ave, Newhall, IA 52315

New 888-353-2965
Used 888-336-5981
Service 866-931-1640

Get a Great Deal...PLUS a Great Deal More!

Great hometown service

by from Newhall, IA |

Our 2015 Malibu was at least the 8th car we have bought from Grovert's over the past 40 years. Great hometown service and all employees are extremely friendly and make you feel right at home. If it needs some work, they will get it in and done. Special thanks to Rick for all the work to get this car in our hands.

Great Experance

by from LeClaire, IA |

Very easy to work with. Handled everything over email and phone; the car was perfect when we arrived for the final review.

Long Time Service

by from Cedar Rapids, Ia |

The 2014 Silverado is the 30th vehicle my wife and I have purchased from Grovert's. Buying and service have always been great. I have shopped the big "box" dealerships, don't like the hassle or games they play. Always straight forward at Grovert's and service has been the same. The total staff at the dealership is top notch, and they make you feel like family, that is very much appreciated. The big thing is when I buy from them, I get the vehicle I want, not the one they think I should have, and that's not the case everywhere as some dealers try to sell you more than you want or need. Summing up has always been a pleasure to do buisness with Grovert's.

Very good car buying experience.

by from Newhall, Ia |

I am one who really does not like car shopping and Grovert made it straight forward and painless. They were fair and I was very satisfied.

Great Experience

by from Cedar Rapids, Iowa |

Had a great experience with my second leased car through Grovert's. Rick worked tirelessly in finding just the right option for me. All of the finance details were handled expertly by Susan. Thanks again for the wonderful leasing experience.

Straight forward and honest. Overall great!

by from Cedar Rapids, Iowa |

Bill, Susan, and Rick all worked very hard to get my vehicle purchase completed with a complicated trade in scenario. They made it happen and demonstrated what great service looks like! They were all very personable, and made doing business easy and hassle free! I love my new 2014 impala - it absolutely owns the road and I couldnt be happier!

Helpful staff and good service!

by from Mount Vernon, IA |

We recently purchased our 4th vehicle from Groverts. We find them to be very friendly and they have always given us great deals. The sales people are very well informed on their product and very helpful. We enjoy the small town feel of this dealership.

Great experience buying a new 2014 Silverado 2500

by from Vinton,Iowa |

Thank-you for all your hard work locating the pickup we wanted. We appreciate your honest, truthful style. Working with a caring salesman like Rick who looked at all our wants and needs and then set out to locate the truck we wanted was a great experience. We would recommend Groverts to anybody that was looking for a new vehicle.

Grovert Chevrolet is a family business with great

by from Marion,Iowa |

This was our third vehicle purchase from Grovert and only third because we lived three hours away prior to that. Grovert already has prices where the vehicle should be so unlike Cedar Rapids' dealers whom we have considered buying from and quickly learned Grovert prices it right to start with so you don't have to do all the stress of trying to get the vehicles price to where it should be as it's already there. Been to the same type dealer in Cedar Rapids? Well Grovert doesn't harass you like that ridiculous place and that's worth everything. We were easy buyers this time. We knew what we wanted so I emailed after seeing the vehicle on their Web page and two days later we picked up our brand new 2014 Chevy Sonic. We provided the dealership a couple minor issues and that was never mentioned to us in person and eased our purchase. That impressed us too as we did feel badly for not telling them. Our salesman sat in the car with us and told us everything or show and told us things.....He called and set on star with us and told us all about a couple times to ensure we were getting it. He clarified and demonstrated and treated us like we should be treated....mutually.....it's just so great to bu here.....ps....The CR place is still harassing me and has since January....we quit shopping then and knew we would Grovert it again......why we need reminded about how annoying the CR place is each time we go to buy seems silly and I think we really gave learned this time.....but it makes us appreciate every little thing at Grovert even that much more. This is our first new car in 15 years so we r excited. And we will shop around next time.....but we know like always Grovert will be where we land. They are glad you bought from them.....The owner thanks you the business manager paperwork Susan thanks you and the salesman thanks you over and over. THEY are glad to have been chosen for your business and thus they don't have to harass or stalk you for business period. Shop Grovert....they take the stress out of the purchase and so you can buy a car without feeling harassed, stalked, or pressured. You will be glad you did.

Great Experience With Grovert Chevrolet

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

We had an idea of what we were looking for in our new vehicle. Bill and Rick found us exactly what we were looking for....with every single added feature that we wanted! We really are happy with our new red Chevy Cruze!