Grovert Chevrolet

7300 28th Ave, Newhall, IA 52315

New 888-353-2965 New888-353-2965
Used 888-336-5981 Used888-336-5981
Service 866-931-1640 Service 866-931-1640

Get a Great Deal...PLUS a Great Deal More!

The Best Dealership

by from Cedar Rapids, Iowa |

I always have a great experience with Grovert Chevrolet (buying a new car, financing and excellent service to my vehicle). The people are the best. I would recommend Grovert Chevrolet to everyone.

Grovert Chevrolet...BEST place to buy a vehicle!

by from Cedar Rapids, Iowa |

Don't check out any other dealership than Grovert Chevrolet! Bill and Rick are the best at helping you pick out the vehicle you want and need. There's no one in the industry more knowledgeable or dedicated than Rick. Grovert Chevrolet has an awesome team to work with when purchasing and a great service department to boot. I'd recommend Grovert Chevrolet to everyone. Love my new ride!

Friendly, no pressure and very patient

by from BP, IA |

With three grandkids, all still in carseats (and will be for several more years) my current vehicle situation was not working. When I saw that Grovert's had what I was looking for, I stopped and talked to Rick and gave it a test drive. Even though it was pretty much a 3-4 week process, Rick was very friendly and very patient throughout. When I picked my vehicle up, Susan was very friendly with walking me through the payment/finance process, and Rick was great with explaining the features and walking me through certain things on my vehicle. Overall, it was a pleasant, no pressure, no stress experience. I love my new (to me) vehicle.

We had a excellent car buying exprience!

by from Victor.IA |

Rick was a great person to work with, no pressure, no hazzel, up front with you and honest. Don't find many of those quality type of people around any more. Susan in finance was great also, no pressure,up front and got us great financing. If you are looking for a new or used vehicle I would highly recommend this (Grovert Chevrolet) dealership and the people working for it. We found a vehicle at this dealership that we have been looking for a long time and we are very satisfied with it. Rick and Susan thanks for working with us.

great service

by from Keystone, iowa |

I needed a new vehicle, found a great car with Grovert and within a week of finding it, the car was mine!

Nice Experience

by from Frederick, Maryland |

I traveled a distance to purchase a Suburban from Grovert Chevrolet. All the information provided to me by Rick Miller and available on the Internet car sites was totally accurate (including the reviews). I made the decision to purchase the vehicle sight unseen, and I am completely satisfied. Rick Miller was very helpful throughout the process as was Susan Grovert in the finance department. I can?t say more about how nice they both were in working through a bit of an unusual purchase. I would highly recommend Grovert Chevrolet to anyone considering buying a car (even over the Internet).

Needed a truck

by from Cedar Rapids Iowa |

Was looking for another truck after I had been involved in an accident with my other truck. Found a 2011 Silverado Crew Cab with low miles on it at the dealership web site. Stopped by on a Saturday afternoon and was promptly greeted by Bill when my wife and I walked in the door. We said that we had saw this truck on line and was interested in it. Bill showed us the truck and set up an appointment with Rick to test drive the vehicle on the following Monday. When we arrived Monday afternoon we again were promptly greeted by Bill when we came in the door. Went for the test drive and was satisfied with everything about it. Made the deal that afternoon and set up financing with Sharon. Picked the truck up on Thursday. Was given a complete overview of the truck by Rick. He also showed us the service department and introduced us to the Service Manager and helped us get the On Star Service set up. This dealership is extremely professional and I am glad that I found them. Thank you for everything

Had a great experience at Groverts!

by from Atkins, Iowa |

They treated me like a close friend or even family. Hand walked me through the entire process which made me feel very special. They have an awesome team!

Groverts - Great Place to buy a Car

by from Cedar Rapids IA |

We decided we wanted to get a smaller vehicle. I found one on the internet and gave the information to Rick at Groverts. He checked on the vehicle and found it was already sold. He then did a search for another vehicle that would have the features we were looking for. In not time he found one. After our approval it took one day to get the vehicle here and the next day we were able to pick it up. Everything was done in a very timely manner. All persons involved were helpful and friendly. I would recommend Grovert's to any one looking for a vehicle. Thanks for the great job Rick.

Was looking for a truck. Saw what I wanted

by from Cedar Raids, IA |

Wanted a Chevy Colorado, and this was one of the few places that had one in their inventory. Came out on a Sunday, and then set up a meeting by going online. Came out, met Rick and took a test drive. Loved it from the beginning. Rick walked me thru the process, and Susan called me, we got a lot of the stuff taken care of on the phone, before I showed up at the dealership to purchase the vehicle. The buying experience was a lot better than a lot of other dealerships I have been to. Would definitely recommend to my friends.