McQuillen Chevrolet Buick GMC Truck

604 Main St E, Girard, PA 16417

New 866-984-0768 New866-984-0768
Used 877-694-0022 Used877-694-0022
Service 866-984-0812 Service 866-984-0812

We Earn our Customers' Trust Every Day!

Great Buying Experience from Owner to Financing.

by from Plano, Tx |

Well I happened to be surfing for a new black 7sp manual corvette on cars.com and I finally found what I was looking for at McQuillen Chevrolet. I filled out the information online on a Sunday morning, and I received a response within a couple hours. Wow! I didn?t expect a response till Monday. Over the next several days, I had a few questions about the car and I negotiated a no haggle price. I was worried because I had to have the car shipped to me out of state. The salesman gave me an immediate price for shipping, and we were set to get paper work started. I was really surprised that the salesman that I was dealing with was actually ?Dan McQuillen?, the owner of the company! Wow! This shows the owner sets the bar for great customer service and interaction with customers for the whole dealership. Great dealership! Upon moving to finalizing the sale, Dan?AKA the owner, moved me over to salesman Ron Lockwood. Ron continued to make me feel like a family member and ensured that my purchase process went smoothly. I can?t say enough about the whole team at McQuillen, except for this is one my best buying experiences. The team from start to finish went above and beyond to ensure my experience was exceptional. I recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a smooth buying experience with a dealership that puts customers first. McQuillen Chevrolet is now at the top of my shopping list for vehicles.

McQuillen Chevrolet Buick GMC Truck responded to this review

July 23, 2015

Thank you very much!!

Best vehicle buying expirence ever

by from Erie,pa |

After the insurance deemed our suv a total loss we were in the market for a another vehicle. With already having been in a terrible accident and dealing with all that, the last thing I wanted to do is have the stress of buying a vehicle. We stopped in and were immediately welcomed by a nice salesmen named Joey Pustelak. Not only was he very nice and knowledgeable he went above and beyond to make this the easiest and best vehicle buying experience I've had. For example the night we stopped in it was already getting late but he stayed answering any and all of our questions and concerns without rushing or pressuring us into anything. The next day we went back he had both vehicles we were interested in sitting side by side cleaned off and warmed up so it was easier for us to make a decision. As we headed in to do the paperwork and talk numbers I was blown away how quick and easy everything came together. Before I even knew it we were leaving with a vehicle we absolutely love and still feel great about the deal we got.

First Time Leasing A Car

by from Erie, PA |

I recently traded my older Equinox in, and decided to lease a new Equinox. I have never leased a car before so I was a little hesitant, but Steve Manucci kindly helped me through the whole process. He was fantastic to work with as usual! We have been customers of Steve's for years, and always feel confident going back to him for our next vehicle. During this visit, I was also fortunate enough to meet Ray McQuillen who generously taught me how to use all the new features on my new model. He was very patient, and explained all the questions I had. Both gentleman were a pleasure to work with! Promotion Code PC12312011

wonderful dealership

by from erie pa |

I bought a mazda 2013 mazda 3 from them....not only did they give me the car for the price I needed without ZERO hesitation.....they went ABOVE AND BEYOND to help me get on the car and leave with it today!!! Steve m is awesome and not only will I purchase another vehicle from this dealership I will recommend them to everybody I know!!!

Wow. Great experience. A+ Thank you.

by from Cleveland, OH |

I purchased 3 autos from dealers in prev 6 mths. McQuillen was latest. Wish we discovered McQuillen first... we hunt down our ideal vehicle online and discovered it on web. I sent web request and was stunned to get an exceptionally quick answer... from an OWNER!! When it came time to 'haggling', it couldn't have been all the more reasonable. There is no cliché 'used auto sales' vibe, they do what they say they're going to do, and treated us like they'd want to be dealt with... like family. Much to appreciate @ McQuillen, we'll be back, regardless of the drive from CLE... THANK YOU!

2015 Impala / Great Deal !

by from Lake City |

The price was fantastic . The best price we have ever received on a new car.. No price haggling . Brian Phillips and the rest of the staff were personal / friendly he went above and beyond to ensure we were satisfied . We would definitely recommend this dealership !

Pre-owned Equinox/ Brian Phillips

by from Lake City , Pa |

This was our third visit to McQuillen's. We love coming here and looking for new vehicles ! Very friendly staff and sales. Whenever we are looking for a new vehicle McQuillens' is our number one choice !!

2014 Chevy Cruze

by from Cambridge Pa |

Brian was very polite, knowledgeable and put us first .. Keep him !

Impala purchase

by from Girard, Pa |

Tim was very nice and helpful. I'm so happy to be in a good car, thanks to Tim and Erika.

New Chevy Cruze

by from Cambridge Springs Pa |

We had Brian for our salesman. He was most professional ; courteous and extremely informative on the cars features / programs. We will definitely buy from him again in the future !