Napleton Lincoln of Glenview

1610 N Waukegan Rd, Glenview, IL 60025

New 877-466-5246
Used 888-272-4097
Service 888-229-6941

Customer Care Beyond Compare!

Car purchase

by from mt prospect il |

I purchased a car from the salesperson named Tim. He was great and took time to make sure we liked the car before trying to sell us. After the sale he made sure we knew how to use the cars features. I would recommond him to anyone.

Tim tried to help without putting on pressure.

by from Arlington Heights |

Although I ended up buying somewhere else because of color and features, Tim the salesman really went the extra mile to try and accommodate me. Very nice people who don't put pressure on you.

Myra Jordan

by from Freeport, IL |

Our daughter recently purchased her truck from Napleton she suggested we give them a try, so we contacted Napleton Lincoln Park Ridge Al the salesmen was very professionally friendly as well as informative about the vehicle we were interested in. The finance supervisor had the same professionally friendly mindset they made you feel welcome and wanted you to be satisfy with your purchase. We would recommend Napleton Lincoln Park Ridge to anyone and everyone, because you will be a satisfy customer.

Wonderful customer service!

by from Lincolnwood, IL |

After shopping several dealers I went to Napleton Lincoln, and was very pleased with both my salesman, Peter Radlowski and the Business Manager, Joe Bower. I bought my new MKX from them yesterday. They made the experience stress free and streamlined. Their professionalism and customer care are outstanding, and I will definitely refer them in the future. Thank you both.

Great friendly service; huge clean repair area

by from Chicago,Il. |

I have my cars serviced by the dealership where I purchase them brand new with factory warranty. I feel no one will better take care of maintenance or repair as it is in both parties interest in the long run for example your trade will be in proper working order for the dealer and peace of mind with your car working properly. The cost of repair is maybe higher but will be done right the first time and under warranty and cost much less in the long run. I have spent countless hours on www.carsurvey.org and read of many repairs I believe were overpriced or needless that were taken to non-dealer repair shops. I unfortunately bought my car at a newer dealership and they closed down without notice. I took my car to Napleton Park Ridge and though I did not buy it there I was treated as a VIP. I was given a free oil change by the General Sales Manager. Service writers greeted me personably and accepted me for oil changes without appointments so I understood if it took time which it really did not because of the huge clean mechanics' area. Car is always nicely washed and scratch-free. Under hood is left clean and oil-free. The facilities are clean with a tv, coffee, bottled water, and sweets in the waiting area. One could complain its not fancy or large but for me it is a nice place to sit and relax. As for complaints waiting too long some times it gets too busy and others certain repairs are time consuming as I know being a semi-retired home mechanic I no longer do certain maintenance. In closing, I would buy my next new car from Napleton knowing they have been in business for many years and continue so with quality service.

by from Wood dale, il. |

I recently purchased a C.P.O. 2012 MKZ. My salesman Don was very nice and very knowledgeable about the car. It was a very clean and low mileage vehicle. Everyone involved was courteous and professional. The Lincoln financing was excellent and my overall experience could not have been better. A big thanks to the entire sales department........

by from Wooddale, il. |

I recently purchased a C.P.O. 2012 MKZ. My salesman Don was nice and knowledgeable about the car. It was a very clean and a low mileage vehicle. Everyone involved was courteous and professional. The Lincoln Finance Co. was excellent and my overall experience could not have been better. A big thanks to the entire Dealership.

by from Wooddale, il. |

I recently purchased a C.P.O. 2012 MKZ. My salesman Don was nice and knowledgeable about the car. It was a very clean and low mileage vehicle. Everyone involved was courteous and professional. The Lincoln financing was excellent and my overall experience could not have been better. A big thanks to the entire sales department........