Napleton Lincoln of Glenview

1610 N Waukegan Rd, Glenview, IL 60025

New 877-466-5246 New 877-466-5246
Used 888-272-4097 Used 888-272-4097
Service 888-229-6941 Service 888-229-6941

Customer Care Beyond Compare!

Excellent

by from Naperville, IL |

Thanks Mr. Napleton for the email chat, and to Kirk, Al, and Sean. You made purchasing a car the fun it should be for us. Great facility, professionalism, and buying assistance. May even see Kirk at the summer car shows. Seems to be a real car guy and my enthusiasm has also now returned. Not sure how many dealers I passed getting to you, but it was worth it and hope to be back soon with mom for her new car. Now out of the European cars that I'm convinced are designed for European driving in places where everyone probably services them so maintenance is what it's supposed to be, basic, rather than a sales event. Perhaps nostalgic, but buying a new car was always a traditional joy. Thanks to the Lincoln quality, luxury, value, styling, and the people at Napleton. If anyone cares to chat you'll know it's me because I'm the one smiling again enjoying the driving and the distinctive styling. At last, enjoying cars again. Thanks guys. Mike

happy customer

by from chicago |

Great buying experience at napleton lincoln in glenview il. Very professional and couteous. Would recommend anyone looking for a vehcile to check them out. Gerry in sales, the gm and finance manager were very informative and knowledgable. Most preasurable vehicle purchase i ever had.

Would Highly Recommend

by from Border of IL and Wi |

I was shopping for a new mid sized car that got great gas mileage , I researched the mkz hybrid on line saw it meet my needs . Searched on line found Napleton Lincoln because of all the positive reviews I drove over 50 miles to get what they had in stock , The salesman Tom was very knowledgeable and the General Manger Nick worked with me to meet my budget , I actually ended up leasing it because he cut my payment nearly in half !!!! Great job guys couldn't ask for anything better .. Thank you

Rebates Babyyyyy

by from Glenview, IL |

My husband has been wanting and MKZ since 2012. His Cadillac is toast- SO we decided- despite having to try to pay our 2 daughter's way through college- that it was time to buy a new car. We decided to write a review after coming in because the salesman we worked with was so helpful it blew us away. Instead of trying to empty our pockets he worked with us and not only got the price down- BUT he hooked us up with some great rebates that are going to be really helpful due to the girl's college payments and what not. We've got the best of both worlds! Thank you, Sean! You made our day! Richard is so pumped in his "smooth ride".

Great service given by Sean O'Keefe

by from Palatine il |

Sean O'Keefe is a great contact. Very helpful and knowledgeable about cars in inventory. Would recommend giving him a call of your shopping on line in the future.

Fast fun and simple!

by from Buffalo Grove |

I called in to check the availability of a vehicle, and from the first second I was hooked. Sean, the internet sales manager, was so excited and fresh when he was on the phone, it was add for me not to get excited as well! He was informative and educated on the product, and anything he didn't know he quickly found out for me. After setting up a time and date to stop in, Sean greeted me at the door and introduced me to his product specialist Matt and his new car manager Nick. Both were quite pleasant and the whole experience was a breeze. I would recommend this store to any and all looking for a no pressure, no hassle, friendly, and fun experience. Thanks guys!

very bad don't go there

by from Chicago il |

They scratched the driver seat by key or pen and they don't want to repair it although the car still under warranty

My third purchase won't be my last!

by from Wooddale |

It's nice to go to a dealership where everyone is friendly and knowledgeable. Sales (Don Pete Kirk) Financing, and Service, could not be any better. Also thanks to Tamo in vehicle prep who delivered a shiny spotless MKS to me literally on a Red Carpet. I highly recommend Napleton Lincoln for anyone looking for either new or a CPO car or suv......John S.

Great Service

by from Park Ridge, IL |

Nice service and communication as always. Keep up the good work!

Great experience in purchasing new car.

by from Glenview, IL |

I met Don Marquardt several months ago while having my 2009 Lincoln Town Car serviced. He was like a friend right away and also took time to show me some cars when I wasn't looking for one. So, when I decided to buy I felt good to go to Don. He is very thorough which makes it easy to decide if the a certain car is for you. Don is an asset to you agency. Kenneth W. Miller