Jensen Ford Lincoln

2805 S Center St, Marshalltown, IA 50158

New 888-445-7745
Used 888-553-0513
Service 877-885-7819

THE ONLY DEAL WE CAN'T BEAT IS THE ONE WE DON'T GET A CHANCE TO SEE.

Well worth the drive to Jensen Ford

by from Atchison, KS |

I was in the market for a lightly used VW Jetta and through Cars.com found precisely what I was looking for 250 miles away from my hometown. Through a series of phone calls I made an offer on the vehicle at Jensen Ford and completed a 5 hour drive a few days later to retrieve the vehicle. I am a customer service junkie...Jeff and Joe at Jensen Ford went far out of their way to make the buying process efficient. I could not believe how honest and genuinely nice these two gentlemen were. I do not like the hard sell or pushy tactics. This dealership helped me make my goal a reality. I would drive back to buy another car from them in a minute. Buying cars online is anxiety causes for some...rest assured the process will be smooth with Jensen.

dont go there...

by from marshalltown iowa |

I bought a vehicle there.. after the sale..the customer service was very poor. And all repairs are even worse.. estimates are 25 to 50% below the final bill.. they would charge you to use the bathroom if they could get away with it. Go anywhere else.. dont buy here. . Dont repair here.

Jensen Ford Lincoln responded to this review

August 12, 2013

I'm sorry for your troubles. I have followed up with my service department, body shop and sale's department and can't identify who wrote this or the situation you refer to in your review. I would really appreciate a call from you personally so I can resolve this issue for you. Jensen Ford has built a reputation for customer satisfaction during and after the sale for the over 40 years. We take every customers complaint serious and would like to get this resolved immediately. Again I apologize if there was any wrong doing on our part. Please call me so I can get the details of your situation 641-753-5501 Thank You, Brad Hood/General Manager