Jensen Ford Lincoln

2805 S Center St, Marshalltown, IA 50158

New 888-670-2851 New 888-670-2851
Used 888-553-0513 Used 888-553-0513
Service 877-885-7819 Service 877-885-7819

Jensen Ford: Where the best prices and the best service sells cars.

Well worth the drive to Jensen Ford

by from Atchison, KS |

I was in the market for a lightly used VW Jetta and through Cars.com found precisely what I was looking for 250 miles away from my hometown. Through a series of phone calls I made an offer on the vehicle at Jensen Ford and completed a 5 hour drive a few days later to retrieve the vehicle. I am a customer service junkie...Jeff and Joe at Jensen Ford went far out of their way to make the buying process efficient. I could not believe how honest and genuinely nice these two gentlemen were. I do not like the hard sell or pushy tactics. This dealership helped me make my goal a reality. I would drive back to buy another car from them in a minute. Buying cars online is anxiety causes for some...rest assured the process will be smooth with Jensen.

My wife is finally going to be happy! Heated seats

by from Marshalltown, IA |

Mike Dunn is the man! He got me my King Ranch truck. My boy has always wanted a bigger truck. He is mad it's not blue but he will get over it.

Wonderful experience

by from Davenport, Iowa |

We had been looking for an older Jeep Wrangler with low miles, after two months of searching Jensen Ford had our dream Jeep. Angel Thurston answered all our questions by phone and took the time to put the Jeep up on a hoist to photograph the frame for us, she sent us so many pictures. Angel is a wonderful sales woman, so very helpful!! We felt confident to drive 150 miles for a great quality Jeep. I would highly recommend Jensen Ford and Angel , they are honest and genuine, wonderful to work with!! We are so happy with our purchase. We would like to say, "Thank You to Angel Thurston and Joe Hobson" for making our daughters dream come true!!

Superior Experience

by from Center Point, IA |

We were Internet shopping for a specific car,color,model,year,options and price. We were not easy customers. Angel responded to our email inquires with patience and price offers. We agreed on a price so made the 1 1/2 hrs drive to see if the car was what we was looking for. It was and more. Angel was so organized we drove the car,signed paperwork and on our way home in an hour. We bought a car in less time than it took to get a smart phone so we could use the Bluetooth phone option on the car. We had issues with the tail lights and the service dept took care of it the next week. We are very impressed with Jensen Ford and would recommend them.

Great sales service

by from Marshalltown, Iowa |

We were searching for a new F250 and Angel, my sales rep, found just what we were looking for. The sales and financing was smooth and painless. Their service department set up the truck perfectly!! Angel did a very good job. We will be going back to Angel for our next purchase.

Great customer service

by from Waterloo |

Stephanie was very helpful and courteous! Haven't decided yet but with that kind of service, definitely in the running! I'm sure if we decide to go with Jensen Ford, she will do everything in her power to make it an experience worth the trip!

Got my wife another Ford Tuarus!

by from LeGrand, IA |

I have been talking with Mike Dunn at Jensen Ford for 2 to 3 years now. Every experience was great but this time I finally did it and got my wife her 2015 Ford Taurus. Thank you Mike for putting up with me! We love the car.

Mother

by from Laurel Iowa |

Mike Dunn does a super job as a sale's man. I would highly recommend him as a sale's man. He goes above and beyond as a sale's man.

Great Service, Happy Customer!

by from Marshalltown Ia |

I was in the market looking for a good used car. Angel T was very helpful in helping me look for a car that would fit my needs and she was great to work with! The car I bought had a few place where the paint need to be touched up and Angel offered to order some paint that would match and would help with the touch ups. I am a very pleased customer and I would recommend Angel to any of my family and friends! Jensen Ford is the place to go!

Excellent

by from Conrad, IA |

Angel was awesome to work with. Great place and friendly staff!