Dave Wright Nissan Subaru

999 Boyson Rd, Hiawatha, IA 52233

Used 319-393-0640 Used 319-393-0640

Thanks to Davison

by from Davenport |

I just wanted to thanks to Davison, me made the buying process enjoyable! Thank you Jen

Very accommodating

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

We ordered a car from Dave Wright Nissan, and the delivery was delayed due to a one of the features being new and requiring a bit more time for the car to be delivered. We ran into trouble with our current car, and in presenting the situation to the dealership, we were very happy with the result. They understood that we needed something safe to drive in a very timely manner, and without hesitation and most generously presented - they offered the use of one of their vehicles until our car arrived. The car we are driving (although smaller than the one we ordered) has very nice features and is carrying us through this situation very well. This dealership cares about its customers. Highly recommend!

lack of integrity worst experience I've ever had

by from Wichita ks |

I was disgusted with the salesman's ability to take advantage of the elderly. Being from Kansas and just a visitor here if this behavior had happened where I'm from the salesperson would have been fired. I would never let any of my family members purchase a vehicle ever again from this dealership.