Bolles Chrysler Dodge Jeep

121A W Stafford Rd, Stafford Springs, CT 06076

Great Saleman

by from Vernon CT |

We leased a Chrysler 300C in Feb 2014 and recently leased Chrysler 200 Limited .Kyle Thibodeau, Sales Consultant, is one of the main reasons we went over to Chrysler products. Kyle has great knowledge of the cars he is selling, listens to his customers and develops a trust between Bolles Motors and his customer. That explains why we are repeat customers

Great service

by from starfford springs |

Went in to have something looked at and required more work, they scheduled a time that worked for me and provided a rental. Great service and great people

Great service as always!

by from Coventry, Ct |

Fast and efficient service. Nice people to speak with. What more could You ask for!

Jeep Cherokee latitude

by from Enfield Ct. |

We love our Jeep Cherokee it handles very well in the snow. We want to thank Ryan Sears for the great sale of our new vehicle and Scott Couture on handling our finances for us. Bolles is an A+ in our book.

2010 dodge dakota

by from willington ct. |

I bought a 2010 Dodge Dakota from bolles just over a year ago the sales staff couldn't have been better. I bought the truck with 42,000 miles and purchased an extra warranty. Not wanting any worries with repairs. Well just about a week ago the truck developed a skip. I made an appointment with the service department and they took me right in. We'll I had only put 24,000 miles on the truck and they informed me I had a bad coil pack and needed all new sparkplugs at a cost to me over almost $500.00 dollars. It seems to me that if the truck was that close to needing a tune up that it should have been done prior to putting it on the lot. After all it was sold as a certified pre owned. I have an appointment to look at another certified pre owned car but will have some concerns that will need to be addressed when we meet this Saturday.

December 17, 2014

We appreciate your review. Our sales records indicate the vehicle was purchased January 2013. You are very diligent in your maintenance of your Dakota as well. If you have concerns as to servicing at certain mileage points, the service department will be happy to review with you. Vehicles need to last us for some time these days and we appreciate the cost associated with keeping vehicles running well, without issues.

Great people, great service.

by from Willington CT |

Stafford Springs Bolles has a group of good people who work hard to make things right. I purchased the first year of a new model vehicle and, as I anticipated, am working out the bugs. Bolles is hanging right in there with me and dealing with each issue as it comes up. They listen, are courteous and professional, and deal with the issues. Thank you Brian Dermody for always doing the followup call to be sure everything went according to plan. Also, thank you again, Ryan, for stepping up and fielding my cross country call and resolving my immediate on-the-road problem. I always feel like these people care about putting a good face on Bolles. I definitely recommend them.

December 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! Ryan is awesome and tries to go the extra mile! I hope 2015 is a great year for you!

Great Jeep

by from ashford |

great job with the paper work- fast- Brian was very helpful Thank You

December 10, 2014

Hi Wayne! You made Brian's day! Thank you for visiting us!

An Experience in Excellence

by from Cranston, RO |

I purchased my Jeep from Bolles a couple of weeks ago and I'm still shocked that they made this happen for me. I initially contacted them by email after seeing the jeep of my dreams online and their response was timely and professional. When I visited the dealership to test drive the vehicle everyone was willing to answer any questions I had and made themselves available to me for any questions. The best part is they did this in a zero pressure manner. I honestly felt they wanted to sell me the car but only if I felt the car was right for me. The difference is they put me first rather than making the sale the highest priority. Bravo! I knew in no time at all that this was going to be my jeep. When it came time to discuss finances they were fair and very willing to disclose all the numbers involved including openly discussing their profit on the vehicle which was very reasonable. We did haggle a little over my trade-in but again, it was a zero pressure haggle and in the end I was comfortable with the result. I live 1hr15min from the dealership and the sent a gentleman out to me to deliver my vehicle. He was top notch as well and sitting with him in the RI DMV waiting to register my car was a delight - he is quite the conversationalist and the time flew by. Regarding repairs, I wanted a factory remote starter installed so I drove back to Bolles to have them do the installation. They got it done much faster than I thought possible. The garage was orderly and obviously productive. While waiting I discussed some possible items I might purchase from the parts department. These gentlemen know their product and like everyone else at Bolles went out of their way to help me.

December 10, 2014

Hi Rick!!!!! THANK YOU for such a detailed AND spectacular review! You made us smile! Have a great holiday and wonderful 2015!

Rich Lumpkin

by from So. Windsor, Ct. |

Love my 2010 Jeep. I have all 3 of my vehicles serviced at Stafford Bolles. Brian and JJ are very customer orientated. Service is very good and professional. Thanks Tom and Players.

December 10, 2014

We appreciate your review! Happy Holidays and a wonderful new year!!!!

Fantastic customer service, stress-free experience

by from Dudley, MA |

I recently purchased a 2014 Dodge Dart from Bolles. From the initial contact to the service afterwards, it was the best car purchasing experience I've ever had. They bent over backwards to get me in for a test drive, and ensured I was equipped with a reliable courtesy car during a few upgrades I requested. They worked hard throughout the whole process and communicate very well. I canceled a purchase from another dealer just to come here. Ryan and Brian were fantastic! Highly recommended.

October 10, 2014

Hi Diane! Thanks again for purchasing your Dart from Bolles! It was great to work with! Hope to see you again! Ryan Sears Brian Kentfield