Bolles Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Service 866-906-1626

Outdealin' the Other Guys...EVERY day...in EVERY way

An Experience in Excellence

by from Cranston, RO |

I purchased my Jeep from Bolles a couple of weeks ago and I'm still shocked that they made this happen for me. I initially contacted them by email after seeing the jeep of my dreams online and their response was timely and professional. When I visited the dealership to test drive the vehicle everyone was willing to answer any questions I had and made themselves available to me for any questions. The best part is they did this in a zero pressure manner. I honestly felt they wanted to sell me the car but only if I felt the car was right for me. The difference is they put me first rather than making the sale the highest priority. Bravo! I knew in no time at all that this was going to be my jeep. When it came time to discuss finances they were fair and very willing to disclose all the numbers involved including openly discussing their profit on the vehicle which was very reasonable. We did haggle a little over my trade-in but again, it was a zero pressure haggle and in the end I was comfortable with the result. I live 1hr15min from the dealership and the sent a gentleman out to me to deliver my vehicle. He was top notch as well and sitting with him in the RI DMV waiting to register my car was a delight - he is quite the conversationalist and the time flew by. Regarding repairs, I wanted a factory remote starter installed so I drove back to Bolles to have them do the installation. They got it done much faster than I thought possible. The garage was orderly and obviously productive. While waiting I discussed some possible items I might purchase from the parts department. These gentlemen know their product and like everyone else at Bolles went out of their way to help me.

December 9, 2014

Hi Rick!!!!! THANK YOU for such a detailed AND spectacular review! You made us smile! Have a great holiday and wonderful 2015!

2010 dodge dakota

by from willington ct. |

I bought a 2010 Dodge Dakota from bolles just over a year ago the sales staff couldn't have been better. I bought the truck with 42,000 miles and purchased an extra warranty. Not wanting any worries with repairs. Well just about a week ago the truck developed a skip. I made an appointment with the service department and they took me right in. We'll I had only put 24,000 miles on the truck and they informed me I had a bad coil pack and needed all new sparkplugs at a cost to me over almost $500.00 dollars. It seems to me that if the truck was that close to needing a tune up that it should have been done prior to putting it on the lot. After all it was sold as a certified pre owned. I have an appointment to look at another certified pre owned car but will have some concerns that will need to be addressed when we meet this Saturday.

December 17, 2014

We appreciate your review. Our sales records indicate the vehicle was purchased January 2013. You are very diligent in your maintenance of your Dakota as well. If you have concerns as to servicing at certain mileage points, the service department will be happy to review with you. Vehicles need to last us for some time these days and we appreciate the cost associated with keeping vehicles running well, without issues.

Great people, great service.

by from Willington CT |

Stafford Springs Bolles has a group of good people who work hard to make things right. I purchased the first year of a new model vehicle and, as I anticipated, am working out the bugs. Bolles is hanging right in there with me and dealing with each issue as it comes up. They listen, are courteous and professional, and deal with the issues. Thank you Brian Dermody for always doing the followup call to be sure everything went according to plan. Also, thank you again, Ryan, for stepping up and fielding my cross country call and resolving my immediate on-the-road problem. I always feel like these people care about putting a good face on Bolles. I definitely recommend them.

December 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! Ryan is awesome and tries to go the extra mile! I hope 2015 is a great year for you!

Great Jeep

by from ashford |

great job with the paper work- fast- Brian was very helpful Thank You

December 10, 2014

Hi Wayne! You made Brian's day! Thank you for visiting us!

Rich Lumpkin

by from So. Windsor, Ct. |

Love my 2010 Jeep. I have all 3 of my vehicles serviced at Stafford Bolles. Brian and JJ are very customer orientated. Service is very good and professional. Thanks Tom and Players.

December 10, 2014

We appreciate your review! Happy Holidays and a wonderful new year!!!!

Fantastic customer service, stress-free experience

by from Dudley, MA |

I recently purchased a 2014 Dodge Dart from Bolles. From the initial contact to the service afterwards, it was the best car purchasing experience I've ever had. They bent over backwards to get me in for a test drive, and ensured I was equipped with a reliable courtesy car during a few upgrades I requested. They worked hard throughout the whole process and communicate very well. I canceled a purchase from another dealer just to come here. Ryan and Brian were fantastic! Highly recommended.

October 10, 2014

Hi Diane! Thanks again for purchasing your Dart from Bolles! It was great to work with! Hope to see you again! Ryan Sears Brian Kentfield

First service at Bolles with out Dodge Dart

by from Hampden, MA |

Wife and I bought a new Dart a while back and it went in for service for the first time the other day. They where very nice and gave me the first oil change for no Charge. Hard to beat free. Spoke to the service writer about a minor issue with the fuel door cover and they ordered a new one an said they would call to make the repair. The only item that kept the entire process from being perfect was a misunderstanding about VIN etching the glass. Didn't want it but got it anyway. I would buy an other vehicle here again. Very good service.

Thank you for the wonderful review! Hope to see you again! Service Department

real people, good job!

by from Ellington, CT |

helpful and easy place to hang out while car is serviced.

October 10, 2014

Thank you for your continued patronage! Look forward to seeing you again! Service Department

Fantastic Sales

by from Connnecticut |

Easiest car buying experience I've ever had from start to finish. I recommend anyone looking for a new vehicle to buy from Bolles.

October 14, 2014

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your kind words and patronage!! Bolles CDJ sales department

Treaded right

by from stafford ct |

JJ and Scott were great to deal with. Both were fair and not pushy. Gave me a fair price for my vehicle and did not low ball me on it. My second truck from this dealer and will go beck.

Repair

by from Stafford |

Quick, fast, reliable service. Thank-you for making everything easy and hassle free.