Biggers Mazda

Used 877-220-2346 Used 877-220-2346
Service 866-325-6061 Service 866-325-6061

Questionable Sale Approach?

by from ILLINOIS |

My wife and I were shopping for a new car, we were interested in a Mazda 3. After test driving we sat down with the Salesman. He refused to give us any pricing or financing information until we made a commitment to buy the car! What don't they understand when you tell them your shopping? Would anybody make a major purchase without research, gathering information,and comparing to make a decision? The Salesman was very condescending. We have passed on our experience to friends and family. We did buy a new car the same day from a dealer that treated us with respect and answered all our questions. Mazda lost a sale because of their sales tactics.

Horrible Service from sales manager

by from Chicago |

Brian Adams is a good salesman and the finance manager, Eddy Lira is very approachable. Stay away from the sales manager, Bill Werthman. You don't want to deal with him. I have not met a more disrespectful sales manager than Bill. He does not believe in customer service or customer retention. I am not surprise to see a 3-star rating for your dealership.

Definitely Ask for Brian

by from Kankakee, IL |

I inquired about a used Mazda 6 I found on Cars.com. I live a couple hours away from the dealership so I wanted to get most of the info settled via email before I drove up there. Brian Adams was more than happy to help me out with that. He was honest he entire time, and the number he gave me in the emails was exactly what it ended up being. No lies just to get in in there. I've already recommended him to a couple people I work with. They also gave me a crazy good price on my trade in. More than I expected. One word of caution though, make sure you check out the car thoroughly before you buy it. The car I bought had buffing compound on the inside of the front passenger door, and the front passenger rearview mirror isn't painted. It's my own fault for not giving the car a good enough inspection before I bought it, but at least it's only cosmetic.

Definitely Ask for Brian

by from Kankakee, IL |

Rude Internet Sales Here Drove Us Away

by from St Charles il. |

We went into Biggers Mazda to look at a car that was advertised only to find out that the car we were looking at smelled like an ash tray,had cigarette holes burnt into the seat, and had a lot of rust along the doors. Our whole experience with this dealership was awful to say the least. The internet manager was rude from the start, and now we would not recommend this dealership to anyone, the cars here are of a lower quality and are not cleaned up well for sale. Go Elsewhere !!!

dont bother

by from west suburbs |

said one thing on the phone to get me in and when i got there, none of it came true. liars

Bad customer service

by from Rockford, IL |

Made a scheduled appointment and waited around forever! It was about 20 minutes before someone spoke to me and then was given the keys for a test drive without any review and sales associate walked away. My sales associate was working between 3 clients while other sales associates were free. I had to wait 15-20 minutes between each time my sales associate would discuss price with me. When he said he would give me his business card, he ended up going back to his desk and started working with another client. I ended up walking out due to poor customer service and tired of waiting around. Will not be back.

AMAZING!!!!! Will definently buy from them again:)

by from ottawa il |

Thank you Brain Adams and Bill what a wonderful experience was definitely worth the 1.5 hr (one way) drive would definitely recommend we got a great vehicle for a great price. Brain and Bill went above and beyond to see to we got the deal we were looking for will definitely buy from them again. Thanks again to the outstanding team at Biggers Mazda

Definitely buy your car here!

by from warrenville,iL |

This place is the best.. I went in looking for a used car, and wound up driving out with a certified pre-owned cx-7 that night. the salesman that helped me, Brian Adams, was fantastic. He was very straightforward with me. I was able to keep a low monthly payment, and this is the best car I've ever owned. Thank you Brian, for making this such a pleasant experience! If you're looking to get a car, you need to go in there and ask for him!

Great Experience!

by from warrenville, IL |

This is the best dealership, with great people. Especially Brian Adams. I went in looking for a used Mazda, I wound up going with a certified pre-owned cx-7. He was So helpful and made this the easiest car buying experience I've ever had. I also had a certain monthly payment in mind, and they were able to keep it very close to that! I am so happy with this car. You should definitely go in and ask for Brian!!