Hoskins Chevrolet

Used 888-878-8852
Service 888-874-6879

Best service ever.

by from Elk Grove Village, IL |

Best mechanic I have ever seen or had work on my car. Very pro-active on finding things I would not have thought to check. Comes into the waiting room to explain what he found and why it should be changed or fixed. Best explanation of why it was bad and what could happen if it was not replaced.

Please stop harassing me. 30 phone calls /week

by from Chicago |

I know you want the sale. But, can you take the hint? 30 phone calls and dozens of emails is not service. It's harassment. If I want to buy a car from you, I will call. It's unpleasant getting multiple phone calls per day and several emails. You're like piranhas. Stop it.

Best place to buy a car

by from Bartlett |

We have been loyal customers of Hoskins Chevrolet for many years because they continue to beat our expectations. Whether we are buying a new car or coming in for service, Hoskins proves that they are the best dealer to do business with. Thank you for your continued awesome service, Hoskins Chevrolet!

Great dealership!

by from Chicago, IL |

I have bought several cars from Hoskins and have always walked away pleased and confident in the purchase. Customer service treats you like family which is rare these days. I highly recommend this dealership.

MR. NEIS

by from HUNTLEY, IL. |

WE HAVE BEEN BUYING OUR CARS THERE FOR OVER 40 YEARS, BEST PLACE TO BUY AND BEST SERVICE OF ANY DEALER AROUND....PERIOD! NO NONSENSE BUYING AND NO TRICKY GIMMICKS, JUST HONEST SALES AND SERVICE PERSONNEL. WHEN OTHER DEALERS CAN'T HOS-KIN .

Extra effort

by from Villa Park, IL |

When they didn't have all the parts they needed to complete the work in the morning they provided me with a loaner.

Buying used -- best experience ever in 20 years

by from Downers Grove, Il |

I purchased a used black suburban. The truck was presented in great shape and after I purchased it they washed it and filled up with gas! They even took care of a couple cosmetic issues without any hassles. I recommend all my family and friends to visit Hoskins and ask for Leonard Aleksiak. Seriously, this was the best experience I have had in over 20 years buying cars.