Brad Deery Motors

112 N 2nd St, Maquoketa, IA 52060

New 877-809-3176
Used 877-502-4762
Service 877-438-9637

Home of the Half Off Vehicles!

Great experience!!

by from Miami, FL |

I had a great experience with the entire Brad Deery team from afar! Living in Miami, I had a specific car in mind and couldn't find a good deal anywhere in the area. My husband googled my car from the "negotiation table" of a local dealership and Brad Deery's advertisement popped up with my dream car at an unbelievable price! After working with Emily Dieters from the internet sales desk, we were sold! She was so helpful, friendly, and attentive to our questions. I couldn't be happier with my car and the service that we received! Thank you Emily and the entire Brad Deery team!!

May 29, 2014

Thanks Monika! We strive to ensure all of our customers leave satisfied with their vehicle, no matter how far away they are. We truly appreciate you working with us from such a distance to make your dream car become a reality. From Emily and everyone here at Brad Deery Motors, Welcome to the Brad Deery Family!

Disappointing

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

I responded to an ad in the newspaper. After calling the dealership, I decided to drive 75 minutes to look at a used car (1 yr old - low miles). After a short test drive, where I could only drive on a path dictated by the dealer, I decided to buy the car for cash. I waited 90 minutes for them to figure out paperwork. Upon picking up the vehicle a couple of days later, it only had a couple of gallons of gas in the tank. Most other dealers I've purchased from make sure the tank is full. When I asked about this, the salesman said it's their policy to deliver cars with a minimal amount of gas. Also, the salesman was driving this car as his courtesy vehicle for 2 weeks prior to the sale and claims to have not noticed the loud brake noise I discovered after delivery when backing up the car (we didn't go in reverse during the test drive or at delivery - the car was always conveniently backed into a spot for me).

Great birthday surprise!I

by from Eldridge, IA |

I was in the position to order a 2015 jeep Cherokee as a surprise birthday present for my wife. Kevin Recker was very helpful and accommodating so that the vehicle would be here in time and doing so in a manner enabling me to pull off the surprise. He was efficient, knowledgable, and courteous. In fact, the entire staff was friendly and accommodating from the time I walked in the door. There was little, if any, pressure and great follow up. My wife got a beautiful Cherokee, just the way we wanted it. A great experience!

New car purchase

by from Dubuque, IA |

This is the first purchase from this dealer and I would like to report it was hassel free. A good experience.

Experience at Brad Deery Motors

by from Bettendorf, IA |

This was our first experience working with Brad Deery. We purchased a used Ford Fusion. We were working with multiple dealers and looking at several cars and Brad Deery had the best deal. Everyone on staff was courious, friendly, honest and prompt. Thanks much to Kelly, Safo and the team for all of their help! I would definitely recommend Brad Deery to anyone.

Best Car buying experience ever!

by from Cedar Rapids, Iowa |

I looked for a Nissan Frontier at every dealership in my hometown and couldn't find just what I was looking for, lots of ammenities with a low price. Then I saw the add in the paper for Brad Deery cars in Maquoketa. I call them up told them I wanted to come look at it the next morning. Jim Shiffer met me at the door, had a car fax ready and the car pulled up and running with the air on! (it was a hot day). The whole process only took 3 hours and I was on my way with just what I was looking for. AND I saved $520 in local sale option tax by not buying in my hometown!

bought an chrys mini van

by from Bettendorf, Iowa 52722 |

I really received a warm welcome when I arrived. Jim Schiffer was introduced to me as the saleman that would show me the vehicle that I would eventually buy. He thoroughly showed me the capabilities of the vehicle, how everything worked, and worked with me on financing. I never was pressured into buying and was showed complete courteously throughtout the process.

August 28, 2014

Thanks so much, Gary! We pride ourselves on having a knowledgeable sales staff to help you understand all of the features of your new vehicle. We appreciate your business, and from Jim and everyone else here at the dealership, Welcome to the Brad Deery Family!

Pleasant car buying experience

by from Cedar Falls, IA |

My daughter and I both bought cars at Brad Deery Motors. After much research, we found the cars we wanted at the price we wanted at Brad Deery's Auto Center. We really appreciated the courteous and knowledgable help from salesman Jim Schiffer - he really made the whole experience painless and pleasant. All the dealership's personnel were very organized and nice to work with. Thank you!

August 11, 2014

Thanks so much, Eunice! We appreciate you and your daughter's business! We pride ourselves on having a knowledgeable sales team available to make the car buying process and smooth as possible. We look forward to working with you again in the future, and from all of us here at the dealership, Welcome to the Brad Deery Family!

2nd car with Brad Deery Team

by from Moline |

We went back to Brad Deery because we had a good experience the first time. Thanks to Mike B. and Sam we can know say we had an Excellent experience very nice, friendly, and concerned about our needs. They are Not pushy like other dealers. Thanks Mike and Sam.

August 11, 2014

Thanks so much, Gustavo and Brisa! We appreciate the opportunity to continue doing business with you. From Mike, Sam and everybody at the dealership, thank you for being a part of the Brad Deery Family!

The Best Dealership!

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

My husband and I first came across Brad Deery online when doing some internet browsing for mini vans (new parents). We couldn't help but notice how Brad Deery stood out above the rest in regards to competitive pricing. We figured it was worth it to drive out to Brad Deery and test drive some mini vans (about 1 1/2 hour commute). From the moment we arrived to the moment we drove off the lot, in our brand new mini van, we were completely impressed. It is by far the best dealership we have ever been to. Our salesman, Ronald Keitel was very knowledgeable about all aspects of the vehicles we were interested in. We never felt uncomfortable or rushed or pushed toward any vehicle. Ron was great at introducing us to the service team and giving us the grand tour of their dealership while we were anxiously awaiting financing results. We wanted to get into a new mini van with an interest rate at or below 12%; however, we were more than blown away when Brad Deery's business manager got us an interest rate of 1.9%! The finance business manager wasn't pushy when discussing buy-up options such as service plans, gap insurance, etc.; however, he was very thorough in explaining all of our options. Ron has been selling cars for about 25 years and it shows. I would highly recommend working with Ron and buying your next car from Brad Deery. The drive is totally worth it. You will not regret your choice...it really was a great experience.

July 20, 2014

Thanks so much, Jeniah and Keith! We sincerely appreciate the kind words. Our number one goal is to get you into a vehicle you love, and we're glad that was achieved. From Ron and everyone here at the dealership, Welcome to the Brad Deery Family! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Great service

by from Camanche, IA |

I had an excellent experience buying my first new vehicle. Wasn't sure what I was getting myself into but the people at brad deery really helped me out and explained in detail what everything was. I'm glad I went with brad deery. I will recommend them to anyone and I will be back in the future!

July 4, 2014

Thanks so much, Jordan! Buying your first vehicle is a big step! We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to working with you again in the future! From everyone here at the dealership, Welcome to the Brad Deery Family!