Brad Deery Motors

112 N 2nd St, Maquoketa, IA 52060

New 877-809-3176
Used 877-502-4762
Service 877-438-9637

Home of the Half Off Vehicles!

Great experience!!

by from Miami, FL |

I had a great experience with the entire Brad Deery team from afar! Living in Miami, I had a specific car in mind and couldn't find a good deal anywhere in the area. My husband googled my car from the "negotiation table" of a local dealership and Brad Deery's advertisement popped up with my dream car at an unbelievable price! After working with Emily Dieters from the internet sales desk, we were sold! She was so helpful, friendly, and attentive to our questions. I couldn't be happier with my car and the service that we received! Thank you Emily and the entire Brad Deery team!!

May 29, 2014

Thanks Monika! We strive to ensure all of our customers leave satisfied with their vehicle, no matter how far away they are. We truly appreciate you working with us from such a distance to make your dream car become a reality. From Emily and everyone here at Brad Deery Motors, Welcome to the Brad Deery Family!

Great service

by from Camanche, IA |

I had an excellent experience buying my first new vehicle. Wasn't sure what I was getting myself into but the people at brad deery really helped me out and explained in detail what everything was. I'm glad I went with brad deery. I will recommend them to anyone and I will be back in the future!

July 4, 2014

Thanks so much, Jordan! Buying your first vehicle is a big step! We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to working with you again in the future! From everyone here at the dealership, Welcome to the Brad Deery Family!

Awesome Experience

by from St. Louis MO |

Chevy Camaro ZL1 Staff was amazing very helpful, knowlegable, & patient. My car is amazing and was a great great price!

July 4, 2014

Thanks so much, Justin! We're glad the Camaro is in a good home in St. Louis!

bodyshop

by from Maquoketa,IA |

brought in my 2008 GMC SIERRA 1500 for the bodyshop had new bedside panel and new rear bumper put on and they did an awesome job!

June 24, 2014

Thank you!

our experience

by from Vinton, IA |

We purchased a vehicle for the first time through Brad Deery last night. I first inquired through email and had a quick response from Kelly that answered all my questions and set up an appointment for us, she was very nice and knowledgeable! She then set us up with Salesman Jim Schiffer, who also was very nice & knowledgeable about the cars we were inquiring about and worked with us on getting a wonderful deal! If I had to recommend a car dealership with incredible prices, I would have to say go to Brad Deery! We had looked at several dealerships before finding this one, the others do not compare at all to this awesome one! Thank you again Jim & Kelly for giving us a wonderful and incredible car buying experience, we greatly appreciate it!

June 27, 2014

Thank you very much, Inga! It's always great to hear that we compare so well to the other dealerships you've shopped at. We strive to not only have the lowest prices, but to have the knowledge that helps our customers feel comfortable with their vehicle purchase. From Kelly, Jim and everyone at the dealership, Welcome to the Brad Deery Family!

Our Experience with Deery and Ron

by from Maquoketa, Ia |

Ron Keitel did an outstanding job helping us select a new vehicle showing us all the options of the cars we were looking at. When we made our selection, he helped us set up all the features we wanted. He will be our salesman for our next vehicle. Thanks a lot,

June 27, 2014

Thank you, Craig and Kathy! We appreciate the kind words. Ron is one of our veterans and is very knowledgeable! From Ron and everyone else at the dealership, Welcome to the Brad Deery Family!

NEVER buy from Brad Deery

by from DeWitt Iowa |

HORRIBLE deceitful dealership. After my son purchased one of his first vehicles there, and even from a salesman who I considered a friend, it was nothing but problems. Of course the vehicle they advertised was not there as they are awesome at bait and switch.Starting on the very next day and tried for 3 days to contact the manager the salesman said we had to talk to. On the 3rd day of him "not being there" a friend who worked in the office told me he was there but would not take our call. I drove up and was told he wasn't there, but she said he was hiding in the restroom. Waited over half hour and told the salesman we would wait all night. The manager finally came out and was very rude, would not discuss the problem.

June 13, 2014

Hello, First we would like to apologize if you felt you had an unsatisfactory experience here at Brad Deery Motors. We strive to make sure every customer leaves happy and satisfied with their vehicle purchase! Because of the anonymity of this review, and without knowing which Salesman and Sales Manager you're referring to, we are unable to look into the situation to see what can be done to remedy it. If you would like to discuss this with someone personally, you can call 563-652-4900 and ask for our Internet Manager, Jess. Thank you!

A Great Experience all the way from Ohio

by from Western, Ohio |

I found a great price on a 2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac. The vehicle only had 80,500 miles and was priced well below similar vehicles. I worked with Emily Dieters from the internet team and Joe from finance to line everything up before I made my trip from Ohio. The experience and pricing was so good, that I rented a car and drove from Western Ohio to Eastern Iowa for the vehicle. When I got there, I worked with Randy Schoop. He is just a nice family guy and was pleasant and not pushy. The entire dealership had a great feel. It was a BIG dealership in a small town of just 6000 people or so. They had local kids washing the cars. I could also tell they took good care of their employees and most had been there for a long time and I noticed many small details that made for a great experience. After the deal was closed, they surprised me by having Emily follow me to the airport in Dubuque to return my rental car and gave me a ride back down to the Dealership. They topped it off by giving me a hat and a bag.

June 13, 2014

Thanks so much, Kevin! It is very rewarding to know that we were able to make your whole buying experience a pleasant one. We sincerely appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business, let alone make the trip from Ohio. From Emily, Joe, Randy and everyone at the dealership, Welcome to the Brad Deery Family!

Wonderful Staff and experience

by from Dubuque, IA |

My husband and I were in need of a 'new' used car. I had been doing research, etc. online for months prior to going to a car lot. The prices and car selection at Brad Deery were appealing to us and I kept coming back to their dealership selection online. We looked at a couple cars and did a text drive. We thought we would think about it for a day or two and then came back to see about purchasing. Jim S. was very kind and knowledgeable. He made our decision an easy one. Joe was involved in the approval process and made it all happen. Jim and Joe were wonderful and so was Emily who initially responded to my internet request for more information. I will take my new car only there for maintenance and will purchase my next vehicle there with Jim & Joe and I will continue to tell all of my friends.

June 13, 2014

Thank you very much! It's great to hear that you were satisfied with you experience here as we strive to make sure everyone leaves happy with their vehicle purchase. We look forward to working with you in the future, and from Jim, Joe, Emily and everyone here at the dealership, Welcome to the Brad Deery Family!

Great service

by from Elgin, IL |

Jack Deery helped me find the exact car that I needed and worked with me to find the best possible option possible. He was very considerate of my needs and my finances and helped me get the best price possible. I would highly recommend somebody coming here to look for their next car!

May 31, 2014

Thank you very much! It's great to hear that Jack provided such fantastic service. From him, and everyone else here at the dealership, Welcome to the Brad Deery Family!

Great Dealership

by from Mount Carroll, IL |

I just bought my first car and I'm very happy that I chose the Brad Deery dealership. They were very nice and very helpful. Thank you so much to Emily, Patrick and Eric!

May 30, 2014

Thanks so much! Buying your first car is a very big step, and we're honored you chose to work with us. We look forward to working with you for years to come!