Brad Deery Motors

112 N 2nd St, Maquoketa, IA 52060

New 877-809-3176
Used 877-502-4762
Service 877-438-9637

Home of the Half Off Vehicles!

Great experience!!

by from Miami, FL |

I had a great experience with the entire Brad Deery team from afar! Living in Miami, I had a specific car in mind and couldn't find a good deal anywhere in the area. My husband googled my car from the "negotiation table" of a local dealership and Brad Deery's advertisement popped up with my dream car at an unbelievable price! After working with Emily Dieters from the internet sales desk, we were sold! She was so helpful, friendly, and attentive to our questions. I couldn't be happier with my car and the service that we received! Thank you Emily and the entire Brad Deery team!!

Brad Deery Motors responded to this review

May 29, 2014

Thanks Monika! We strive to ensure all of our customers leave satisfied with their vehicle, no matter how far away they are. We truly appreciate you working with us from such a distance to make your dream car become a reality. From Emily and everyone here at Brad Deery Motors, Welcome to the Brad Deery Family!

Making it right

by from Maquoketa, IA |

I had some issues with a vehicle I purchased before. I got with them and they went above to fix the issue with this purchase. They made me feel like it was the right thing to do. They earned my respect and kept my business. Turned into a positive experience. Thank you I love my new car.

Review

by from Moline, IL |

I knew the exact car I wanted because I did, like many others, research on the car I wanted. I then went to cars.com and found the car I wanted. I went to the dealership and told them the exact car I wanted. Pretty simple so far right? The salesman, Jeff Nieves, wants me to write this review so I will. He was friendly but promised me things he wasn't willing to provide later. I've bought quite a few cars from dealerships so I understand the process. The salesperson and the finance guy are both sales people which is fine as long as they respect the fact that I have the money to buy the car that I want. I told Jeff that I have the funds to buy the car and I was pre-approved. He told me that I should consider what the finance guy had to say because he could probably get me a better deal. For the people reading this review, I beat the rate the finance guy had by .5 percent. It's worth the research. No, don't worry about that. I have it covered. He then asked me what I could afford even though, 1) I know the car I want 2) I have the funds pre approved. Don't disrespect me. I have the funds. I know the car I want. Maquoketa is about an hours drive from my home. Jeff told me I could drive the car home overnight so my wife could check it out and approve. I test drove the car. l liked it but told him I needed my wife to approve. I picked her up so she could pick up our other vehicle. She liked the vehicle. So she left the dealership with our other vehicle leaving me stranded so to speak. Since I was pre-approved I had it all worked out. Come to find out Brad Deery doesn't work directly with my bank. Here lies the problem. I felt like Jeff was stalling me. My wife left at 2:45. I was trying to get to finance to get them working with my bank. Guess what. I didn't see the finance guy until 5:30. My bank is closed and my finance person is gone from the bank. How do you want to pay for this? The finance guy asks me. I explained I was pre-approved. He recommended I write the check for the full amount and have the bank deposit the money the next day. He said he wouldn't deposit until after that was done. Does that sound shady or what? I said what if my bank doesn't agree with the loan amount against the vehicle? He said to put some money down and I could drive back home, work it out with my bank, and then figure out it out the next day. I wrote a check for x amount to put down. I go to my sales guy, explain the situation, and he tells me that I may not be able to drive the vehicle home. Remember he said I could drive it home for the night and bring it back the next day. Now Jeff is going back on his word. I told him that if my wife had to drive all the way back to get me, then I want my check back and I'm done. He told me he had to get approval from the sales manager and to let me know. So I sit there fuming. Finally he comes back and tells me I can do that. I work out the paperwork with my bank the next day and go back to Brad Deery first thing in the morning. I'm told I have to wait. I sit in the waiting area with nothing to do for an hour and finally the finance guy sees me. I'm not impressed. I knew exactly what car I wanted and still it took over 10 hours to get through this. I spent from 10:30 in the morning until 7:30 at night and then over an hour the next day at the dealership to get this done. Brad if you read these reviews just know I wouldn't have bought the car if it weren't for the car I wanted and the price it was listed at.. For those two things I applaud you. For the rest. forget this dealership. I'm not going back and won't recommend it to others.

Great Salesman!

by from Port Byron, IL |

We had a wonderful experience at Brad Deery when buying our latest car. I had been shopping around and met with several sales people at other dealerships who were working the "hard sell". When I walked in, Randy Schoop greeted me. He listened to what I wanted, answered my questions, and ultimately offered me a good deal. Randy, along with the others at the dealership, were professional, not pushy. Eager to make a sale but not overbearing. What a pleasant way of doing business!! I would recommend Brad Deery to anyone looking for a new car.

Awesome service and NEW Gap!

by from Dubuque, IA |

We have been shopping around to trade in our rusty truck and get something newer. When we arrived at Brad Derry we were greeted by all employees we passed. Ron helped answer questions and the business department was awesome to get us the best rate on our truck. We are proud new owners of a 2011 GMC Sierra! Thank you for helping us! We will definitely be coming back in the future for our other car needs.

Jack Deery

by from Freeport, IL |

I am a returning customer to the facility. I have had a great experience with them in the past and just purchased another vehicle with them last night. Jack Deery was a pleasure to deal with, along with the entire staff. I will definitely come back, and refer to others.

Great service, happy family

by from Bellevue, IA |

We had a good experience with trading in a vehicle and purchasing a new family car. We explained our needs and had several options to choose from. Many thanks to Mike Brokis, Matt Meier and Rick Hauser for the great support and fast service.

Disappointing

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

I responded to an ad in the newspaper. After calling the dealership, I decided to drive 75 minutes to look at a used car (1 yr old - low miles). After a short test drive, where I could only drive on a path dictated by the dealer, I decided to buy the car for cash. I waited 90 minutes for them to figure out paperwork. Upon picking up the vehicle a couple of days later, it only had a couple of gallons of gas in the tank. Most other dealers I've purchased from make sure the tank is full. When I asked about this, the salesman said it's their policy to deliver cars with a minimal amount of gas. Also, the salesman was driving this car as his courtesy vehicle for 2 weeks prior to the sale and claims to have not noticed the loud brake noise I discovered after delivery when backing up the car (we didn't go in reverse during the test drive or at delivery - the car was always conveniently backed into a spot for me).

Great birthday surprise!I

by from Eldridge, IA |

I was in the position to order a 2015 jeep Cherokee as a surprise birthday present for my wife. Kevin Recker was very helpful and accommodating so that the vehicle would be here in time and doing so in a manner enabling me to pull off the surprise. He was efficient, knowledgable, and courteous. In fact, the entire staff was friendly and accommodating from the time I walked in the door. There was little, if any, pressure and great follow up. My wife got a beautiful Cherokee, just the way we wanted it. A great experience!

New car purchase

by from Dubuque, IA |

This is the first purchase from this dealer and I would like to report it was hassel free. A good experience.

Experience at Brad Deery Motors

by from Bettendorf, IA |

This was our first experience working with Brad Deery. We purchased a used Ford Fusion. We were working with multiple dealers and looking at several cars and Brad Deery had the best deal. Everyone on staff was courious, friendly, honest and prompt. Thanks much to Kelly, Safo and the team for all of their help! I would definitely recommend Brad Deery to anyone.