Gary Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

5746 Peach St, Erie, PA 16509

New 888-216-7044
Used 888-212-5810
Service 888-219-7144

Great deal and a great experience!

by from Erie, PA |

We just leased the brand new 2015 Chrysler 200 from Gary Miller Chrysler and we had a great experience. They were able to get us out of our Accord lease 8 months early and get us into the 200 for the same cost! They took the car off our hands, paid it off, and we drove off in a new car...all in about 20 minutes total! (our last lease experience at Honda took us almost 4 hours, and that is after having leased 5 cars!). Congratulations to our salesman, John Carlucci and the whole team at Gary Miller Chrysler for a job well done! The team couldnt have been more accommodating, their price was perfect, and the car is unbelievable! Standard comes with alloy wheels, back up camera, Sirius XM, push button start, bluetooth, and rotary 9 speed electronic transmission. This is a beautiful car! We will be back!

IF I COULD GIVE 0s I WOULD

by from ERIE PA |

THE WORST DEALERSHIP KNOWN TO MANKIND. THEY ARE INSULTING AND UPFRONT ABOUT IT! I CAME INTO PURCHASE A VEHICLE FROM MY DAUGHTER AND IVE NEVER BEEN TREATED TO POORLY AND LIKE A WASTE OF TIME. KEEP IN MIND I HAD $25,000.00 IN CASH IN MY CAR!!!!! THE SALES REP KEPT SAYING THINGS LIKE FIST HER STICK HER WHEN I WAS THERE AND I WAS RUUUUSHED OUT THE DOOR! THE SWEARING AND IGNORANT UNEDUCATED THINGS IVE HEARD IN THE FEW MINUTES I WAS THERE WAS UNREAL NONE OF THEM SHOULD BE EMPLOYED IN AN ESTABLISHMENT LIKE CAR SALES THERE WERE LIKE UNSUPERVISED ANIMALS. WHEN I ASKED TO SEE A MANAGER THEIR "BOSS" WILL OR BILL WERE JUST TOOO BUSY.....SEEMS HARD TO BE SITTING ON A COMPUTER ALL DAY PLAYING SOLITAIRE. MY GREAT GRAND FATHER, GRAND FATHER, MY FATHER, AND I ALL OWNED A NEW CAR FRANCHISE AT ONE POINT IN OUR LIVE AND I COULD HARDLY STOMACH WHAT IT HAS BECOME AND WHAT TYPE OF PEOPLE THEY ALLOW TO WORK AT A DEALERSHIP NOW. THE OWNER SHOULD CLEAN HOUSE AND TERMINATE EVERY ONE OF THEM!.ONE REP ACTUALLY CALLED ANOTHER REP A TERM USED TO INSULT HOMOSEXUALS I WONT EVEN REPEAT. NEEDLESS TO SAY I WENT TO THE #1 CAR DEALER IN ERIE AND PURCHASED A VEHICLE FROM A VERY NICE GENTLEMAN AT HUMES...2 ACTUALLY ONE FOR MY DAUGHTER AND I PURCHASED ONE FOR MY WIFE I HAD TO COME BACK WITH MORE MONEY. THE AMOUNT OF RESPECT THEY SHOWED ME WAS UNMATCHED AND I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE GOING THEIR UNLESS ITS TO SHOP THEM ON PRICE. I PLAN ON PURCHASING MY 3RD VEHICLE FROM HUMES IN 1 WEEKS TIME AND IT MADE ME THINK I CANT LET OTHERS GO THROUGH WHAT I WANT THROUGH......BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very good!

by from Erie, PA |

Lots of selections, nice show room, and fair prices

great people

by from Astabula, ohio |

good to deal with! Great people and very nice dealership

SERVICE

by from north east |

Dropped car off for service and everything was completed and got the van got detailed inside I can't believe how well they got it clean looks like a new car again

service dept scammers

by from erie pa |

I dropped my jeep off for service and told them what my mechanic said was probably the problem. It took 3days for them to figure out that what I told them was the problem. When they told me the co.st to fix it I was told a price that was double what I was quoted on the phone. I doubt I will ever spend another penny at this dealership

Will never visit this place again!!

by from Erie, PA |

Arrived to drive/purchase a new Jeep. Came home with $1,000.00 missing out of my purse after my purse was locked in my car and we were on test drive. My car was test driven by their employees for trade in value - hmmmmm where could the money have gone?! Note to self - get purse out of car, if they say they are going to "look" at it, they are taking it for a drive off the lot. And NOTHING can be trusted to anyone! Lesson learned. Paid commission but got no car.

Terrible bad customer service and attitude to the

by from Erie, Pa |

The fat sales manger always blames the buyer and no apologize to customer even though his terrible mistake and cheating on his word to me. I never recommend anybody shopping car from him. I never touch any chrysler,jeep and dodge car anymore.........

Great experience

by from Erie pa |

Bout 6 cars from Gary miller will was by far the best sales person we had will be back in 3 years.

Good Selection

by from Titusville, PA |

The sales staff was informative and helpful. I am currently having a problem with shifting the car into first gear, but the dealership has promised to fix the problem. Overall great experience.

Great buying experience!

by from Fairview, Pa |

Great experience! Sold us what we were looking for and a few things we needed. Very friendly and no pressure. We purchased the same day instead of looking around. We got a good deal and were very happy.