Roth Cadillac Audi

(4.8) 6 Reviews

5711 Peach St, Erie, PA 16509

Fantastic - Role Model Dealer!

by from Pittsburgh (east) |

Dealing with Roth Audi / Erie Audi was the most pleasant new car buying experience I have had. I drove over 100 miles to do business with the dealer, and I'll do it again and again. My local Audi dealer was terrible. Steve Cornell was absolutely great. Did most work via e-mail and phone calls. Everything was prepared and ready on delivery date. I'd recommend this dealer to family, friends, and anyone looking for the best deal and great service!

July 19, 2013

Thank you for your time in submitting some feedback about us!! We're glad you had a wonderful experience and look forward to serving you in the future!!

great dealer

by from pittsburgh, pa |

i bought a used audi tt 2004 here last week. i only saw pictures of the car and negotiated on the phone and bought it without seeing it in person (never did this before). I dealt with steve cornell and the manager Kurt. overall very easy to deal with both guys, they were very truthful with regards to condition of the car and there were no surprises when i went to pick up the car. overall excellent buying experience, too bad they are not closer to where i live. would highly recommend them.

December 20, 2012

Thank you for the feedback Paniti! I'm happy that you had a wonderful experience through us and thank you for taking time out to review us! Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again in the future!

A used Lexus SC430

by from Rochester, NY |

I'm very impressed with the quick and friendly response from Stephen Cornell - Internet Sales Manager for my initial contact with the dealer. I'm still in the market for a car and will keep my eyes on the inventory of this dealer. Without a completed transaction, I gave the dealer a 4-star rating. Thank you very much.

December 19, 2012

Thank you for the feedback! If there is anything else we can do for you let us know!

Most Convenient and Best Experience, Ever!

by from Erie, Pa |

I am an extremely busy and impatient person. I know what I want, when I want it. I do the majority of my research online and sent queries to different dealerships through their internet sites, once I knew what I wanted. Stephen Cornell, Roth Cadillac's Internet Sales Manager responded to my query within minutes. He didn't try to talk me into anything, rather he took the time to find out what was important to me and helped me get exactly the right vehicle for me. They didn't have the exact car I was looking for but Stephen and team found it and I was driving away in my new CTS less than three days later. I found this to be the easiest and most convenient car shopping process I have ever experienced. Everyone I interacted with was welcoming and fabulous. Mitch, Curt and Dean were instrumental in making this such a great experience. What a great team! They were knowledgeable, engaging, clear in their communication and made me feel special throughout. Great job, Roth Cadillac and Stephen Cornell!

May 25, 2012

Thank you for taking the time our to submit feedback on our dealership! I'm happy that you had a wonderful experience with myself and our management staff! I hope you are enjoying your new Cadillac CTS and I'm looking forward to your continued business in the future!

Good Shopping Experience!

by from Erie, PA |

Roth Cadillac has a great general manager. He was just the right person to help us decide on the right Cadillac SRX for us. The salesman reviewing all the features in the vehicle did not leave out anything! I have had service work done there on another vehicle and it was top notch!

May 25, 2012

Thank you for submitting your feedback on our dealership! We strive to give our customers top notch customer care and service! I hope you are enjoying your Cadillac SRX and look forward to seeing you in the future!

No stress buying experience

by from Jamestown NY |

My husband and I just special ordered a new 2012 Audi A4 from Roth Audi. I have always heard about unethical car sales representatives, not this time. A gentleman name Michael Bond spent hours with us and went over every aspect of the car and buying process. I hate to say this but I feel good about the whole deal.

May 26, 2012

I'm glad you had pleasant experience at our dealership and hope you are enjoying your ordered 2012 A4! Thank you for taking the time out to submit your feedback on our dealership!