O'Hara Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1111 W Michigan Ave, Clinton, MI 49236

New 855-222-1434
Used 888-652-8365
Service 866-256-2192

Total customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal!

Outstanding buying expierence

by from Caledonia mi. |

I was contacted 5 min. after I inquired about a vehicle ,they delivered the vehicle to me for a test drive (over a hundred miles away) .also delivered the paperwork for the sale to me and to my wife at her work for signing. We'll done O'hara Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram!

Best Sales Experience

by from Wayne, Michigan |

My sales person was Dawn Sloat. She was respectful, knowledgeable, and avoided the high pressure sales techniques most people find offensive. Dawn is a refreshing asset to your sales staff . She made sure I was happy every step of the way. The service was amazing I have never had someone drop off my new car to me ...ever! I will definitely stay with Dawn for all my further car purchases. Thank you so much. T. Champagne

September 21, 2014

We appreciate your trust in us here at O'Hara Chrysler and are happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. We are always here to help any time throughout your ownership experience.

Positive experience

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

I found that O'Hara was the most helpful, honest and transparent dealership that I worked with when looking for a new car. Dawn Sloat was extremely attentive and the prices were more than competitive. I couldn't swing a new car but when the time comes I'll go back to O'Hara.

Love my new 2014 Big Horn Ram 1500!!!

by from Tecumseh, MI |

Dawn Sloat is very knowledgeable of her product line. The whole sales team was very helpful and made the whole process enjoyable. I'm looking forward to continued great service.

September 21, 2014

Our team welcomes you to our family Bryan. Stop in and visit us any time for your vehicle needs. We appreciate you shopping locally with us - "Your Hometown Dealer". See you soon.

Outstanding customer service and best pricing

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

My family and I had a wonderful experience in dealing with O'Hara to lease our Jeep! We had visited three other dealers and not only did O'Hara's price come in lower, their customer service was far better than any other dealer. We worked specifically with sales representative Dawn Sloat, who was very persistent in taking care of all of our needs. She personally ensured we got the vehicle we wanted for the price we wanted. Months after purchase, she still continues to check in on us! We highly recommend O'Hara....ask for Dawn Sloat!

September 21, 2014

Thank you for making the drive to O'Hara Chrysler for your vehicle. We are pleased that you had an encouraging experience here. We will continue to be here for you in the future. Again thank you Chelsea. We appreciate your confidence in us.