Laramie Peak Motors

2305 N.16th Street, Wheatland, WY 82201

New 888-430-7197
Used 888-443-9405
Service 877-438-1339

"Old Fashioned Service for Modern Times"

The best dealership in the country!

by from Glendo, WY |

This the by far the best dealership around. I have purchased vehicles in North Dakota and South Dakota before moving to wyoming and nobody takes care of the customer like Laramie Peak Motors does. I just purchased my fifth vehicle from them and they were so accommodating and thoughtful with nothing but a pleasing attitude the whole time.

March 3, 2015

Justin, Thank you for the kind words. We absolutely appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you again.

Absolutely Top Notch Sales Service

by from Sioux Falls, South Dakota |

I spoke with Becky, Internet sales representative and was so impressed with her and Sales manager Brian, I bought a 2004 Ford Excursion with under 50,000 miles site unseen, taking them literally at their word in a leap of trust. The vehicle was exactly as they described and answered every single one of my questions with patience and knowledge. They agreed to deliver the vehicle half way for no charge as we were nearly 600 miles apart. Who provides that level of customer service anymore?? Well, Laramie Peak Motors does and have now earned all of my future business even though we are 600 miles apart. The level of personal customer service, professionalism and integrity make the distance a non-issue. I live in an area with thousands of vehicles for sale at countless car dealers and will deal with Laramie Peak Motors on all future vehicle purchases...that's how good my experience was!

DIDN'T BUY BUT WILL CONSIDER IN THE FUTURE

by from SCOTTSBLUFF |

THE SALES MANAGER AND THE INTERNET SALES REP, REBECCA, WERE VERY HELPFUL. I DECIDED TO DELAY BUYING FOR THE TIME BEING, BUT I WILL DEFINITELY CONSIDER BUYING FROM THEM IN THE FUTURE.

Not the best experience

by from Cheyenne, WY |

When I arrived I was greeted by Mario a friend of the family and had a great experience until I met Brian the finance manager at that time. While in the middle of working my deal he leaves for more than an hour and put his employee in an awkward position which was very unprofessional. When the finance manager arrives he was very unwilling to work a deal with me and said there was nothing else he could do. Mario was great in dealing with the situation but Brian put him in a very awkward position and once again I had a bad experience with another dealership.

October 10, 2014

Jim, Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are so sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience. That is not the type of service we strive to provide. Please reach out to me directly at brian@laramiepeakmotors.com or 307-322-2355 and we will attempt to rectify the situation. Again, I personally would like to apologize for the way you were treated. Thank you, Brian Richmond

Get treated like Royalty

by from Weatland, WY |

Honestly I would never even think of going anywhere else!. We have been buying cars from this dealership for well over 15 years. Chuck and his crew are very knowledgeable and work as a team to create an experience that is hassle-free. But most of all Chuck and all of his employees back everything they do up. Chuck has gone over and above to satisfy many customers. He has exemplified his motto..."Old-fashioned service"...

The purchasing experience of a life time!

by from Wheatland, Wy |

Never have I had a more pleasurable experience while purchasing a new vehicle than the one I had today at Laramie Peak Motors. Jeff, Brian and Adam you expeditiously processed our purchase of a 2014 Ford Escape with exceptional professionalism and with no hassle. I will not hesitate to use Laramie Peak Ford for future purchases.

February 1, 2014

Joe, Thanks again for coming in. We really appreciate your business.

great employees. great service good cookies coffee

by from Wheatland Wyoming |

We knew what brand of car that we were looking for and have done business with Laramie Peak Motors in the past. And as expected we were met with knowledge and respect and delt with in the way a person expects. The 2013 Escape had a mark on the interior that we didn't notice but the salesman Mario did. It had to be delt with before he would let us take the car. Little things like that keep us coming back. We had a 2007 Escape and never had a problem with it and all of the service was done there also just like this one will be. The people are exceptional and will go out of their way to make you happy that you went to them.

February 1, 2014

Sonny and Laurie, Thank you again for coming in and coming back to us over and over again. We really appreciate you guys.

Laramie Peak is fantastic!

by from Wheatland, WY |

Laramie peak is an all around excellent organization!

Laramie Peak Motors Review

by from Wheatland, WY |

Outstanding customer service, incredibly clean facility, the lot looks well organized, such a pristine organization. Employees are all outgoing, vehicle quality is magnificent, repairs are fast and reliable, fantastic experience for me and my wife, would definitely recommened to a friend!

Sales Department is the BEST!!

by from Hill City, SD |

We have been purchasing vehicles from Laramie Peak Motors ever since Chuck and Lori Ruwart began doing business in 1994 and have always been happy! If they didn't have what we were looking for on the lot, Brian Richmond and Mario Mendoza were persistent in searching until they found the perfect fit for us. We have recommended Laramie Peak Motors to many of our friends and relatives over the years and continue to do business with them even though we now live four hours away. We also appreciate the little extras they provide with each visit. Chuck not only advertises old fashioned service, he and his professional staff provide exactly that!

Great Dealership!

by from Cheyenne, WY |

Laramie Peak Motors is the top notch Ford dealership in the state of Wyoming!!