Franklin Ford

175 E. Central St, Franklin, MA 02038

Used 866-514-4988

100% Satisfied Car Purchase EVVAH

by from Revere, MA |

Last week after dropping my son off at Dean College I by chance dropped in to Franklin Ford- looking for a new Ford. Salesman George Canon showed me a great 2014 Chevy Equinox that was loaded with all the sweet perks -which quickly caught my eye. I've always been a Ford Guy. George sold me that day/which is completely out of character for me. This has to have been one of the greatest experiences I've ever encountered purchasing a new Automobile-Salesman George & his Salesman Sean worked diligently to seal the deal. Knowledgable, non intimidating and decently priced in a highly competitive market had a trustworthy touch to my experience I've been in the auto repair business all my life and respect any company that shows mutual respect. I'm going to revisit this week (once we figure out all the Gps/OnStar/Blue Tooth) And hopefully purchase a beautiful white 2015!Explorer for my wife Highly recommend Franklin Ford to All my friends & family Best Experience from beginning to end. Thank You George Canon & sales manager Sean 5 Stars真真真真真 MIKE from Revere

PEACE OF MIND

by from Pawtucket RI |

I was in market for a new car, and I knew what I wanted. Like all of us, I shopped around. All the big name dealers, small dealers. Sale here, sale there. When I first pulled in to Franklin Ford, I wasn't hounded by vultures looking for their next kill. I walked in asked some questions and got my answers. My salesman (Although was more like someone you would like to hang out with) Dave Raspallo was absolutely genuine. Adam Arms the finance manager, it just don't get any better. You want to buy a new Ford....This is THE PLACE! I made the best choice, and these guys HAVE BEEN and WILL BE in it with you for the long haul. Their passionate and real. If your in the market for a new Ford Do yourself a favor, check them out. They've been there a long time. So you know, something's GOT TO BE WORKING.

Franklin Ford is the best

by from Woonsocket RI |

We purchased a 2014 Ford F50 Lariat from Franklin Ford. We dealt with Brian D, who was a knowledgeable and courteous sales person. We were not pressured by him or any of the sales staff. My wife and I really enjoyed our experience at Franklin Ford and will give them an opportunity on our next vehicle

Good Customer Service but bad quality of repairs

by from Plainville, MA |

I had to bring my car in three times for an A/C repair - first time, they replaced a valve and recharged, I brought back and the second day, the A/C doesn't work anymore; the second time, they replaced condenser etc and recharged an I brought back, the A/C still doesn't work. I brought the car in for third time and they replaced the compressor and hopefully the A/C works this time. The facility doesn't seem to have a good test equipment, they don't know if the problem is addressed or not. I am sure how they are still in business.

Purchased 2 cars from them- extremely happy!

by from cumberland Ri |

I found this dealership to be honest, transparent in what was happening at each stage of the process. I was treated fairly, given a good price and was extremely happy with the whole buying experience. My salesman was knowledgeable and the management staff was very accomodating. Definitely will buy my future cars here. Thank you

January 17, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and patronage. Rhode Island customers are very important to us and we value the strong relationship with have with our neighboring state.

Excellent service!!

by from Franklin, Ma |

I brought my Focus in for a transmission shutter, it was diagnosed quickly. The parts it needed were ordered. When I came in after being called, I had a loaner waiting for me. The advisor was great!! I got a call the next day when it was finished. Picked up my car, the paperwork was ready, and I was in and out. Great Service Dept and staff! I'll be going back!

A great shopping and buying experience

by from Boston MA |

My two sisters purchased and leased cars at Franklin Ford within the last year and encouraged me to make my next purchase with them. I did go to the dealership and was so glad that I did. I called before I went out so the team was ready with cars for me to look at and test drive, which were within my price range. Once I decided upon the used car I preferred, they explained all the details of the deal, assessed and gave me a fair price for my car,and processed the paperwork that afternoon. I picked up my car within 2 days and drove away as a very happy customer!

August 3, 2012

Thank You, Mickey. We appreciate your business and your support. Barry Madden Franklin Ford

Untruthful and angry when caught

by from Wrentham, MA |

I came back to dealer to test drive a R32 after having looked at the car 3 weeks ago. After the drive I asked if the used car could be taken to my VW mechanic and was told that the car had just completed a complete inspection by the dealer. I asked when and was told by the Sales Manager that the car just came in 7 days ago. I reasked when the car came in and was told 7 days - I asked if he was sure and told definately 7 days. When I told them I looked at the car 3 weeks ago they got upset. I made comment about truthfulness and they yelled at me for being rude in front of their other unsuspecting possible customers. Sorry but they have lost any trust and all who visit should be suspect.

Sold a LEMON

by from Franklin |

Bought a used 2008 ford Edge at this place. Two months later it is broken and cost 750 dollars to fix and come to find out something else is wrong with the car!!! Hopefully this is under warranty!!! Been without a vechicle for a week now! When i ran a carfax report they failed to tell us the car has had problems in the past and was also in an accident! they are con artists and do not stand behind what they are selling. NEVER EVER BUY A CAR HERE!! Seriously I would not even buy a Ford Product Again!!! LEMON LEMON LEMON They lie they lie they lie very sneaky dont' buy from them!!!!

April 11, 2012

This customer was offered an extended service plan at time of purchase and was fully explained the Used Vehicle Warranty. The repairs in question are in fact covered under the federal emissions warranty and the customer has been provided a loaner vehicle at no charge. No deceptive actions were involved on our part. Barry Madden Franklin Ford

Best local dealer

by from Boston |

Best local dealer No hassle Genuine people Great service

July 22, 2012

Thanks for all your support we want you as our customer for life