Spring Hill Ford

800 Dundee Ave, East Dundee, IL 60118

New 877-363-3041
Used 866-590-2308
Service 888-229-6978

Your Ford Superstore Where You're Guaranteed To Save More!

August from Ft Worth

by from Ft Worth, TX |

Just out of curiosity I entered the vin number on the 55 T'bird into the carfax and it said no such vin available. Could have been someone's typo I guess.

Spring Hill Ford responded to this review

February 18, 2014

Good Morning, Car Fax uses 17 digit. In 1980 they switch to a 17 digit format. The Ford T-Bird is a nice car. Kevin May 847-884-8308

Low ball offer on my trade and slow communication

by from New Buffalo Michigan |

I opted not to buy from Spring Hill after communication disappeared between myself and the salesman. He asked me some information and then never responded. I contacted the manager who then low balled me on my trade by several thousand dollars and his verbiage in his email was less than professional. I choose to do business elsewhere....

Good Dealership

by from East Dundee, IL |

Great service! Very upfront and gives you all the information you need. Will negotiate very reasonable prices with you. First buying experience and was great.

Great Experience!

by from Aurora, IL |

This is by far the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. I bought a CPO 2008 Ford Mustang from them. When I was in the market for a new vehicle (I totaled my previous vehicle, so there was no trade) I told them what I was looking for and that I could spend no more than x amount. They said they might have something for me, described the vehicle to me and it was exactly what I was looking for. Since we worked everything out over the phone before I was in the dealership after looking at the vehicle, it only took me about 10 minutes to have all the paperwork done and be driving down the road. (I got everything pre approved, finance wise, on their website Springhillford.com so they have everything ready to go). This is the easiest car buying experience I could ever imagine having. I highly recommend these guys. My previous vehicle was a 2006 Mustang so I knew ahead of time the type of vehicle I was getting.