Stanford-Allen Chevrolet Cadillac

15180 S Dixie Hwy, Monroe, MI 48161

New 888-705-5642
Used 888-476-1864
Service 888-632-4285

Not just a better deal, a better dealership!

The first place I call

by from Chicago, IL |

I have been leveraging Stanford-Allen Chevrolet for more than 4 years. Although I do not live anywhere in the area (Chicago) they are the first place I call. I have purchased 2 vehicles myself from these folks and my Father was able to work out a trade for a brand new truck this past winter - He drove 3 hours one way just to work with Tim. If you live in Southeast MI or Northern Ohio I'd suggest giving Stanford-Allen a call

Great sales and service

by from Monroe, MI |

Completely professional and truly willing to go the extra mile to help you find a car that you're looking for at a price you can afford.

Great service

by from Leon, Wv |

The customer Service is impeccable at Stanford Allan. We were treated with respect. Tim Stoddard made sure the vehicle we bought was exactly what we wanted. He also finished paperwork with speed. We didn't have to sit all day just to buy a truck.

Oit with the old, in with the new

by from Toledo, OH |

My husband and I went to Stanford Allen looking for a new car to get us out of bind with our previous car. Tim Stoddard was amazing at helping us find the right car for our family, a Chevy Malibu, and making sure that our payments didn't increase! We were very thankful and excited when we left with our new car. The customer service was above and beyond what we had experienced at other dealerships. I always recommend Tim and Stanford Allen when asked about our purchase.

Amazing Customer Service!

by from Houston, Texas |

I have always been a believer in Ford, but Standford Allen Chevrolet has really changed my opinion. I got a great deal on my new Chevy Equinox and it has been a perfect fit for me thus far. But most importantly, I have been impressed with their customer service. I am from Monroe, but currently reside in Houston, Texas. They were able to find me the exact car I was looking for, and ship it down to Texas. Despite the distance, they have been quick to answer all of my questions and concerns since I purchased the Equinox.

Bad buying experience

by from Monroe mi |

I was on cars.com looking for a Dodge ram 3500 diesel I found A lot of trucks but there is one at Stanford Allen Cadillac .and it was close to my house so I went and looked at the truck talk to a salesman Andrew Mark he told me that the truck had been through inspection from the dealer and it has no problems at all . we negotiated the price over the phone and the second visit I purchase the truck trusting thatThe truck has no problems after driving away with it I found out that the right signal does not work front and back and I found out that the muffler Has a hole that I almost couldn't put my hand through it ,I went back to the dealer to pick up my plate the following week and I address the issue to the salesman he told me that I thought it went through inspection and asked his manager Jim manager say all their vehicle go through inspection and looked at my truck he seen what I have a problem with and then he say I can't help you because I dropped the price of the truck down from what on the Internet.I think no matter what deal you make you should not tell people nothing but the truth if you're selling a truck or a car .if that's their car inspection I recommend everybody inspect used car before buying from there don't trust the salesman and what they say .

Brian Nelson and XTS a winning combination

by from Maybee Mi |

My wife does not like any part of the car buying process or cars as far as that goes, which make my task very complex when it is time to find her a car. This issue was put to bed by Brian and the people and Stanford-Allen, the service was great and the XTS is the first car that the wife still talks about three weeks later. I highly recommend this dealer and car

Craig Sauer Stanford Allen Chevrolet Cadillac

by from Monroe MI |

We came to purchase a new car which we haven't done In ten years. Craig made the experience enjoyable by giving me excellent customer service and meeting all my expectations above and beyond. I would highly recommend Stanford Allen and Craig to anyone looking for a car.

Drew Genovesi was an amazing Salesmen!!

by from Toledo, OH |

Drew did a very nice job assisting us in the purchase of this EQUINOX automobile. We had also had great service with Stanford-Allen Dealership and service center. Thank you, Sherry