Balise Hyundai

683 E Columbus Ave, Springfield, MA 01105

Once A Customer

by from Springfield,MA |

My daughter recommended me to Balise and I figured I would give them a try. Well never again. They were great to get us into a car but it's the service afterwards that has turned me around. Almost two years ago I bought a Hyundai Tucson from Balise at 440 Hall of Fame Av in Springfield MA. No problems until this year on my way to work the car just died.No warning or anything. I towed the car to a repair shop thinking a simple hose problem but they called me to say that they couldn't fix it and that I might want to take it back to the dealer. I towed the vehicle to Balise Hyundaie and that's when it hit the fan. Acracked engine block and it will cost about $4000(dollars and I still owe $5700. I can't do it, can't afford it. I live pay check to pay check now. So they suggest that I come in and talk to a sales person. That was a waste of my time. I drive 109 miles a day to and from work and all they could suggest is that I LEASE a vehicle and flip my current loan into the new one! No way could I afford a $500 a month payment. They were giving me nothing for my Tucson! They wanted to keep my Tucson, they would fix it and then resell it while I would still be paying for it. Crazy is crazy but that was beyond crazy. I had my car towed back home only to find that THEY FORGOT TO PUT IT BACK TOGETHER!!!! They left parts and pieces of the car in the back seat and in the storage area in the back. I have been unable to reach them by phone and I am now working six days a week trying to get enough money to have my Tucson repaired. Do I like Balise? By no means will I ever return to Balise. I'll try Sarat Ford or Jerry Rome next. I am so done with Balise!!

They Won Me Over!

by from Springfield, Ma |

First, let me explain that once I was forced to purchase a new vehicle (after 7 years with my Honda), a Hyundai was the LAST car on my list of wants! It was not even on my list actually. My father had recently purchaed a brand new Hyundai from this dealership, and had been giving the car and the dealership a lot of awesome reviews, but I was still not moved. After the MANY disappointments that I faced trying to chase the Honda I was so dead set on...my journey ended at Balise Hyundai! My dad and best friend accompanied me to see the "Big Man on Campus", Mr. Jaquan Robinson, the best car salesman I know! Lol. His customer service and just overall demeanor made me feel comfortable and confident in their vehicles and service. I ended up purchasing a 2013 Hyundai Elantra, FULLY LOADED (i guess that's what they call it) with 20,000 miles. I felt very informed of my options and about the vehicle. Everyone that helped me thorugh the process of my purchase was excellent and created an environment that I didn't feel pressured in. I initially was still sad about not having gotten a Honda. Now, this vehicle has grown on me so much that I have named it, just as i have my Hondas in the past. And the customer service at this dealership did NOT stop once my car was purchased. Any questions or concerns I have had since the purchase, Mr. Robinson has been only a phone call away! I recommend this dealership to all who are looking for a quality vehicle, new or used, and AWESOME customer service when it comes to the vicious task of purchasing a car!

Great car and price was alright

by from Ware MA |

Car is not for us. We need ride to work and I bought that car from the dealer and its good ride and comfort to seat inside. The car has not change the oil that I found out.Its was very old. Also one of four tire keeps slow flat but otherwise we are happy with it. Thank you

Best Car Buying Experience...EVER!!!

by from Springfield MA |

Where do I begin? I just purchased my third vehicle from this dealership and couldn't be happier. This is my second vehicle that I purchased from Jay Robinson. If I could have it my way, I would want my GRANDCHILDREN to purchase from Jay. LOL. He is amazing. There really aren't enough adjectives to accurately describe him. He is personable and professional and delivers a completely different car buying experience. No pressure. No haggling. I simply told him what I wanted and he showed me what he had and we went from there. I have purchased vehicles from all over the US and this was the best EVER. Well, except for last time! He remembers the little things and goes out of his way to make things smooth and easy. He even took the time to remove stickers I had in my last car and put them in the same places in my new one!! He is in constant communication with me as far as when the additional features I ordered will be placed in my car. I couldn't ask for more. I am all about giving credit where credit is due. Jay, Ryan and Phil were all wonderful and I will happily recommend this dealership to everyone I know.

Ask for Jay

by from Westfield, MA |

I purchased my first Hyundai from Jay Robinson, I say my first because I am a very loyal car enthusiast, and I know I'll be back to buy more from him in the future. Formerly I have owned 8 Infiniti's. Although those cars are excellent and the dealerships are top notch, providing white glove treatment in sales and service, I came to my senses and realized I can get a high quality product with just as much technology in a Hyundai, with the best warranty in the industry and save a ton of money!!! Additionally, Jay provided white glove treatment to me throughout the sales and post sales process...and the facilities at Balise Hyundai are also very comfortable and accommodating. I'm in for my first service after 1 year of having my Veloster, and I am surprised that there is only one minor recall. With my other cars, it seemed like there were constant recalls and I was always at the dealership for one thing or another. I am so pleased that all the manufacturers recommended services are included with the lease of my vehicle. I'm loving my car, loving life and saving money :)

AMAZING SERVICE

by from Springfield ma. |

If your looking to buy a car, GO HERE! and see Frank Lewis! i have bought my first brand new car(Hyundai Accent) and just brought my mom to buy a new Veloster. Frank is the best, he will not pressure you, he is down to earth and fun to deal with! i will be back to buy my next car from him!

Very Helpful via Chat

by from Manchester, CT |

Decided to chat in regards to a Sonata lease offer and the sales person I chatted with was very helpful without being pushy. Answered all of my questions and gave me his number saying to call him with any questions and I would be very happy. A pleasant experience.

Balise is the best ever

by from Bloomsburg, PA |

I had been trying to deal locally, in PA, for a new 2013 Hyundai Sonata Sport AWD 2.0T twilight black with saddle interior and both packages. I was frequently told "they can't get it", hesitated to do a dealer trade after my own search online, and wanted me to buy something off their own lot. After finding the car that I wanted at Balise, I got what I wanted for my trade, and got a great discount on the new vehicle. No hassles from them. I dealt with Brian Houser and he was very courteous and helpful. He even worked from home on his day off on the financing for me. Looking forward to meeting him, since he will be delivering my car to my front door in PA. Now, how's that for service? I highly recommend this dealership and will steer my "Hyundai friends" to them. They definately deserve more than 5 stars !!!

Outstanding Service

by from Chicopee, Ma |

After a horrible expierence with another local Hyundai dealership, I had the pleasure of working with Balise Hyundai in Springfield. Not only was my sales consultant Frankie Lewis amazing he cared enough to help and do all that he could to help make my dream of a new and safe car for my son and I come true. I also had the pleasure of working with Adam Drollett business manager, who took the time out and worked with the banks (who stayed later than usual) to help make this dream a reality.. Upon entering Balise Hyundai, I was very skeptical as I felt this was completely out of my reach.. From the moment I arrived to the moment I drove away in my new 2012 Hyundai Tuscon I was treated with respect. There was not one member of the Balise team that did not care and would not try to do all they can for thier customers.. I give the most heartfelt thank you to all that help and participated in making this happen for me.

Best Salesman Ever

by from Wilbraham |

My husband and I came into Balise Hyundai is Springfield,Ma to purchase a 2012 Sonata and I was blown away from the greeting I recieved from my very well dressed and classy sales consultant Frankie Lewis. He listened to our wants and needs and delivered the payment we desired..I will definately recommend him to anyone.If you are looking for a Hyundai ask for Frankie Lewis at Balise Hyundai in Springfield..Flewis@baliseauto.com is his email...413-735-6433 is his office number..Also, the manager, Brian is the most respectful Manager I ever met in the auto business..!! Balise is the place..!!