Balise Hyundai

683 E Columbus Ave, Springfield, MA 01105

Best Salesman Ever

by from Wilbraham |

My husband and I came into Balise Hyundai is Springfield,Ma to purchase a 2012 Sonata and I was blown away from the greeting I recieved from my very well dressed and classy sales consultant Frankie Lewis. He listened to our wants and needs and delivered the payment we desired..I will definately recommend him to anyone.If you are looking for a Hyundai ask for Frankie Lewis at Balise Hyundai in Springfield..Flewis@baliseauto.com is his email...413-735-6433 is his office number..Also, the manager, Brian is the most respectful Manager I ever met in the auto business..!! Balise is the place..!!

Buying a Car at Balise

by from Ludlow, MA |

I have dealt with Balise in the past (11 years ago when I bought a brand new Hyundai) and was satisfied with them at that time and again when I visited this time I was completely satisfied. Frankie Lewis, my dealer representative treated me fairly, courteously and made my visit and new purchase a dream. I would highly recommend this dealership to any of my friends who are interested in purchasing a vehicle.

Best Deals Ever

by from Ludlow, MA |

My visit to Balise was very profitable; the salesman (Frankie Lewis) treated me fairly and he was very friendly and helpful in all respects of my visit. I have dealt with Balise in the past and was completely satisfied during both of my visits. This is by far the best dealership I have ever dealt with (I am 77 years old and not easily satisfied).

Service

by from Springfield,MA |

I had been to many dealers within the past 5 months and had no luck and I went to Balise Auto on a Sunday and was greeted by a very nice sales man by the name of Wendell Jackson I told him what i was looking for and and he showed me but when I could not get the car that I wanted he offered me something that I was satisfied with very nice person and someone that just want to get a sale.I will refer anyone to Balise and also the sale manager was a very nice young lady that you can talk to on a personal level.