Champion Ford Volvo

2502 W 26th St, Erie, PA 16506

Unimpressed, to say the least.

by from Warren, PA |

Was all ready to purchase the car, had all of the money, knew everything about the car, go to get it, have to turn around and go home. I was about half way to Volvo of Erie when I got a phone call from Mike saying that they can not and will not sell the car due to frame damage. That would be 100% okay with me if they would've told me that about a week ago when I called to ask about it and get everything ready to go up and pick it up. Even without the frame damage, I still wouldn't be able to take it home, due to issues between Volvo of Erie and the bank, which is understandable if they told me this a week ago, but still not the worst thing to hear because it still can be mine. But no, they had to wait until I'm on my way to do everything for them to hold it until the bank allows them to sell it to tell me something making the car COMPLETELY unsellable. This should be a top priority for the dealer to know whether or not it is sellable. It has been for sale since 4/16/2014, today is 4/30/2014 which means it has been for sale for TWO FULL WEEKS without them knowing it had frame damage. If they would have told me this when I first inquired about the car, I would have been okay with this. This REALLY looks bad on you guys and shows that you do not look at the car before you put it up for sale. Thank you for making an ordeal over something that can be 100% avoided, just by making sure the car was in check before having a seller in line with cash in hand to buy it. I would not recommend you to someone with the idea that buying a car should be a pleasant experience. It will take a lot from you guys to change my view of Volvo of Erie.

May 27, 2014

We are sorry your inconvenience, but Champion Ford wants to assure that out inventory is in salable condition. In a high volume dealership this sometimes can take some time and we feel fortunate we were able to discover the issue before it was sold.

Wonderful experience at Champion Ford/Volvo

by from Erie, pa |

I had been looking for a "slightly used" Volvo XC 90 for about a year and had talked with Mike Militello and been in the showroom several times with no luck. I was being very fussy about what I wanted so when Mike called to tell me that they had just taken a nearly new XC 90 in on trade and I should come and see it, I was there that day and bought it! He listened and knew I would love it. The service department manager, Tim Peyton, made sure it got serviced and checked out and cleaned before I left. The finance manager, Joanne Lennox, got me a great interest rate and did it in a matter of minutes! A great team working together created a positive experience for me. I have already sent a couple of friends in to buy cars there and they are happy also.

December 24, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us! We're excited to hear of how well you were treated by Mike, Tim and Joanne and we'll be sure to pass your positive comments on to them! Thank you very much for your business!

Champion Ford, Erie, Pa

by from Erie, Pa |

The sales team was outstanding and compliant with my needs. Ernie Dance was instrumental on the completion of our transaction. He made us feel like we were indeed a friend and a valued customer. There was no hard sales tactics employed and he allowed sufficient time for us to discuss all matters. I must say it was without a doubt a great experience.

December 24, 2013

Thanks for letting us know about your experience LP! We're glad to hear that you were so satisfied by Ernie's customer service and we'll certainly let him know what you had to say! Thank you very much for the business!

First Time Buyer

by from Erie, Pennsylvania |

I just bought my first car through Champion Ford, and I could not be happier. Randy Crawford ensured that the entire process went as quickly and smoothly as possible. With being a first-time buyer, I expected a lengthy and confusing ordeal. After one day at Ford, Randy told me I could pick the car up the next day. However he could not be there on the pick-up day, but he left me in the capable hands of Lennon whom unfortunately I did not get a last name for. Lennon handled the final stages of my purchase and had me driving off the lot in about a half hour. I could not be more pleased with the service or my new Subaru!

December 24, 2013

Thank you very much for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that both Randy and Lennon took such great care of you and we'll be sure to let them know what you had to say! Thank you very much for your business and we hope you're loving your new Subaru!

XC90 Purchase

by from Erie, PA |

I recently purchased a Volvo XC90 from Champion Ford in Erie. It was a very smooth experience. Scott Arrowsmith was extremely attentive throughout the entire process. He handled the details with ease and went above and beyond to make sure eveything was ready when I arrived to pick up my new car. He even had my Sirius radio registered and activated! Scott's follow-up was also was also impressive. He checked in regularly to make sure the car was operating as I expected and was available for questions anytime. Overall, I considered the service to be exceptional.

November 27, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad to hear that Scott provided such exceptional customer service and we'll certainly let him know what you had to say! Thank you very much for your business!

new car experience

by from erie pa |

my husband and i were just looking. from start to fininh the service was more than we expected. the salesman down to the service dept.and tech that helped us set up our navigation system were extremely helpful. making our first experience with champion ford a good one .

November 27, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about your feedback with us. We're glad to hear that you had such a great experience! We'll be sure to share your positive thoughts with everyone involved in your purchase. Thank you for choosing us for your new vehicle!

great sales help!!

by from Erie, PA |

I recently traded in my car for a used Volvo xc90 and it was the best car buying experience I have had....thanks to Ernie Dance. He was very friendly and accomodating. He went above and beyond to make the purchase smooth and easy. He's the best!!!

October 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience! We're glad to hear that Ernie was so helpful and we'll be sure to let him know what you had to say! Thank you very much for the business!

Great experience!

by from Roaming Shores, Ohio |

It was our first visit to the dealership today. We are in the process of purchasing our first brand new vehicle. When we arrived on the lot, Scott Arrowsmith was immediately very helpful and professional.He made the buying process as relaxed and comfortable as possible. We would absolutely recommend going to see Scott if you are interested in purchasing or leasing a vehicle!

October 23, 2013

Thank you very much for the feedback! We are ecstatic that you chose us for your first brand new vehicle and glad that Scott took such great care of you! Thank you very much for the business!

Champion Ford, Erie PA

by from Erie, PA |

The leasing of our Ford Escape was the first "new" car shopping experience in 12 years. Needless to say, we were very apprehensive. Scott Arrowsmith and the staff at Champion Ford made the experience a fun, fact filled shopping experience. The courtesy and care we were given was top rate from the beginning of the "just looking stage" to the "sign your name on the line stage". The leasing vs buying was thoroughly explained. We decided that leasing was best for us at this time. Everything about the vehicle was explained in great detail by Scott answering all of our questions (and there were many). Brian explained the syncing of the phones which we see as a great feature, again answering the many questions we had. I really can't say enough about the whole shopping experience. We love our Ford Escape and appreciate everyone at Champion Ford for the professionalism and care showed to us...THANK YOU.

October 17, 2013

Thanks for letting us know about your experience with Scott. We're certainly pleased to hear about the level of attention and care given to you by Scott and we'll be sure to let him know what you had to say. Thank you very much for your business!

Good people, good service,

by from Erie, Pa |

My daughters have bought three cars from Scott Aerosmith at Champion Ford Volvo. Scott has been great on all accounts. He was very helpful in finding the right car for them and helping them get through the process of buying their first car. Scott has also been very helpful with any repairs needed and has helped to negotiate the cost of repairs more than once. The service department has always done a good job fixing the cars and I have no complaints. I would recommend Champion to any one and tell them to ask for Scott Aerosmith. He's great.

October 17, 2013

Thank you for providing feedback about your experience. We are glad to hear that Scott took such good care of you and your daughters. Thank you very much for your business!