Champion Ford Volvo

(4.8) 5.0 229 Reviews

2502 W 26th St, Erie, PA 16506

Champion Ford, Erie, Pa

by from Erie, Pa |

The sales team was outstanding and compliant with my needs. Ernie Dance was instrumental on the completion of our transaction. He made us feel like we were indeed a friend and a valued customer. There was no hard sales tactics employed and he allowed sufficient time for us to discuss all matters. I must say it was without a doubt a great experience.

Champion Ford Volvo responded to this review

December 24, 2013

Thanks for letting us know about your experience LP! We're glad to hear that you were so satisfied by Ernie's customer service and we'll certainly let him know what you had to say! Thank you very much for the business!

Outstanding Customer Service!

by from Erie, PA |

I want you to express my gratitude for Champion Ford and especially for the excellent service that was provided to me by Scott Arrowsmith when leasing my 2016 Ford Escape. He was very knowledgeable about every feature in my new car and made sure that I had no questions before leaving, he also made sure to follow up a few days after my purchase to ensure I still had no questions. Champion Ford has a great team that makes customers feel respected and valued. I recommend it you are looking for a car to visit Champion Ford!

Embarrassing

by from Ashtabula, Ohio |

Don't waste your time here folks. I visited their website and saw a used Mustang that I took interest in. Once I got to the dealership to see it, they told me they had it mislabeled and the color and transmission was not how it was listed. They showed very little care in their mistake. I told them I'd like to test drive that mustang anyways. They spent about 45 min-1 hour searching for the keys to the vehicle only to be unsuccessful and give up. I then told them I'd like to see their new 2016 Mustang. They couldn't get it to start and spent another 15-20 minutes looking for the jumper cables to start it. Very embarrassing on their part. Everyone there seemed completely clueless and unwilling to solve problems .

Scott Arrowsmith is wonderful!

by from Meadville, Pa |

In less than 2 hours I was driving home in my new car. Scott was open, honest and made the entire process quick and pleasant.

overall

by from Erie, PA |

Over the years I have bought several cars from Scott Arrowsmith. It is always a great experience buying from Scott; he's very knowledgeable and makes the buying experience nice.

Only thing better than a Volvo is good service.

by from Erie, Pa |

Scott walked us thru an overseas delivery of our 2016 Volvo and made it a great experience. Highly recommend Champion Ford, Scott Arrowsmith and Volvos !!

Car salesman at Champion Ford Volvo

by from Erie, Pa. |

We purchased a used car from Scott Arrowsmith at Champions. He made the whole process very enjoyable. He was fair, friendly and assured us that they would stand behind the vehicle. We love the car, Scott Arrowsmith and would recommend him as the best salesperson ever.

Excellent

by from Erie,Pa |

I have purchased multiple vehicles through the years from Brian Roesch and found him to be extremely knowledgeable,honest and courteous and making buying a vehicle fun again. Thank You Brian!!! and I will definitely be back to see Brian again for my next vehicle.

Champion Ford

by from Erie,Pa |

I have made a recent purchase from champion ford a few months ago and everyone was so friendly! But my salesmen Brian Roesch was awesome! He was very knowledgable and helped me pick out the car that was best suitable for me! I told him everything what I wanted, feature wise and he did his very best to show me the right ones! He was also very patient and understanding. After making the purchase he called to make sure that everything was running smoothly. I will defiantly buy another car from champion ford and make sure that Brian is my salesmen again! Thank you so much! I love my car!!

I recommend Scott Arrowsmith and Champion Ford.

by from Erie PA |

We have purchased 5 cars from Scott Arrowsmith and think he's great. Not only is he well informed, trustworthy and goes above and beyond. And he's handsome as an added bonus! Tim Peyton and the service department is top notch. Go to Champion Ford...you won't regret it. P Moody