Feduke Ford Lincoln

2200 Vestal Pkwy East, Vestal, NY 13850

New 866-559-7739
Used 877-245-8704
Service 877-723-9290

Find it for your price at Feduke!

FEDUKE Service is Great

by from Walton, NY |

We were very pleased with our Service Advisor, David Quinn and FEDUKE Ford's high level of customer service. They went above and beyond what we expected. After having our vehicle serviced there, we commented to several people how very friendly and helpful everyone at FEDUKE Ford was to us. We are happy that we purchased our vehicle from them and will stick with them for future car purchases, because we know we can count on them.

Looked for and found a quality used car.

by from Binghamton,NY 13905 |

Rick Buckley was my salesperson and was very helpful. courteous and knowledgeable

My new Super Duty pickup

by from Candor, NY |

They spent the time to find the vehicle that matched my wants. Even though they had vehicles on the lot that were close, they did not pressure me to take delivery off the lot. They went out of their way to find me just exactly what I wanted.

Our New Ford C-Max

by from Montrose, PA |

My salesman, Mike Caram, was wonderful. I came into the dealership knowing what I wanted on the recommendation of a friend who had purchased a vehicle there. Mike made the process very smooth, and Matt in finance was also outstanding. Both of them were very personable and helped make both my wife and I very comfortable with our decision to buy from Feduke Ford.

Ford Focus 2012

by from ENDICOTT, NY |

My experience at this dealership certainly met my expectations. Dennis was very helpful and showed me exactly what to do to get the most out of my SYNC I was very impressed how they handled a lot of the paperwork and other legwork in general without me needing to do it.

2003 Ford Expedition Service

by from Mt. Washington, KY |

Service staff is exceptional. Communication was excellent, both in dropping off the vehicle and keeping me informed as they progressed through the service process. They take the time to explain what will be performed and give honest opinions as to whether a procedure should be performed or not. A pleasure to do business with. Nothing could have been better. The staff is very professional.

New F-150

by from Endicott, NY |

I felt that Ericka, my sales rep, and the staff did a great job getting me the truck I wanted. I got the impression they really wanted to sell me the vehicle that I wanted not just get me into something so they could make a sale.

Leasing a new car

by from Binghamtion, NY |

Dennis explained, in detail, the new functions and safety aspects of 2013 Ford Fusion. Did not pressure me into buying or leasing the car. He made it a relaxing experience for us to lease my new vehicle.

My new Fusion

by from Johnson Cituy, NY |

Everyone down at Feduke Ford, especially our salesman Garrett Feduke, took the time to make sure I was comfortable with just everything. Thank you so much!

2013 Ford Explorer

by from Endicott, NY |

Every step of the transaction was handled well. The car was ready when promised, the paperwork was all in order and ready at delivery, and the sales staff involved (Bob Terboss, Stetsen Weingartner, and Matt Ludwig) was very helpful, courteous, and knowledgeable. The car buying experience was actually a very enjoyable one. I really appreciated the personalized attention that I received.

My new Ford Explorer

by from Vestal, NY |

This purchase exceeds my expectations. My salesman, Rick Buckley and the sales manager went out of their way in finding a car to my specifications. Financing was simple and everyone insured I understood all the bells and whistles before I left.