Central Chevrolet

675 Memorial Ave, West Springfield, MA 01089

New 888-593-5135
Used 888-700-9193
Service 866-489-0985

Where We Always Save You Money!

Great Experience!!

by from Springfield, Ma |

We recently purchased a 2011 Chevy Equinox. We are extremely happy and satisfied with our buying experience.The dealership was fantastic with their knowledge, salesmanship and treatment of their customer. William Smith (our salesman) could not have taken better care of us. He was there every time we called or stopped by. it's been a week since we purchased our vehicle, and we have still been able to call him with any questions we have. To walk into a place like this and be treated like you matter...mattered to us. Other dealerships did not treat us like that. Thank you Central, and thank you Will Smith!!

AN EXCELLENT PLACE TO BUY A VEHICLE

by from south hadley, ma. |

I've bought a lot of cars in my time and the 4 vehicles I have purchased from Central have convinced me that this is the right place for me to do business. They are fair and honest in making the sale and in servicing the vehicles. I trust them. You can, too.

Chevy Avalanche

by from Chicopee MA |

Very nice people. Welcomed me upon my arrival. Low pressure sales team. Sorry the deal could not be made.

Poor service

by from Chicopee, ma |

I scheduled an appointment for service for my car and i was quoted 39.99. When i went there I was Informed it would cost $99.99. Second problem was I asked them to check a rattling in my sunroof they told me I would cost a hundred dollars an hour to check it. I feel like all they Wanted to do is get my money! Not service my vehicle.

Wonderful!

by from Conneticut |

This was wonderful dealership and helped me find my vehicle I needed for getting to and from school which was not easy! Not very easy, but they made it easy for me

Very satisfied

by from Pittsfield, Ma. |

I would recommend this dealership to all my family and friends the staff is outstanding Mike Z made my buying experience such a pleasure. I bought a new Camaro from this dealership back in 1986. The outstanding customer service was the same then as it was now

Treated Right

by from East Longmeadow |

I recently bought a new Chevy Equinox and couldn't be happier. Bob Goodreau treated me right and went slow and made sure I got the right vehicle for my needs. I would recommend Central to anyone in the market for a Chevrolet. Way less pushy than those other guys. Thank you!!!!!

Easy and Friendly buying experience

by from Springfield |

I recently purchased my first non-clunker and the staff at Central Chevrolet was fantastic. So personable and willing to put the work in to help me get the car I wanted. They helped me choose all the options I would be most happy with. Now, I'm the proud owner of an awesome ride and I love my car! Central Chevy has a customer for life!