Imperial Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

10 Uxbridge Rd, Mendon, MA 01756

New 866-449-9868
Used 866-906-5575
Service 877-819-3134

Over 52 acres of new and pre-owned vehicles!! Drive a Little to Save a Lot in the Little Town of Mendon

Ahmed Mourtafa

by from Boston, MA |

This has been the best service I have gotten from a dealership, honestly in the past 12 years. I have had the same car and needed to purchase another vehicle. This was a huge deal, especially since I was trading in a car my father and I originally purchased 12 years ago. Since my father passed, I have wanted a Jeep like he had when I was a child. Ahmed Mourtada went above and beyond to not only find the perfect jeep, but to find a jeep that is reminder of my great father. Imperical Cars is honestly the best car dealership with service that is untouchable. Go see Ahmed Mourtada, he will not only find you the perfect vehicle, but he honestly cars about his customers. He has given me back moments I have been searching for. Thank you Ahmed and Imperial Cars!!

Impressive

by from Uxbridge, MA |

Our sales professional, Frank Dumas was very welcoming, upfront with explaining Red Tag sales to us, informed us how to read the stickers on windshield. All in all, made us feel very comfortable in deciding which vehicle to purchase. At the back end during pick-up of the vehicle, again he was very professional in explaining everything to us. What a pleasurable experience all told.

simple in, simple out

by from mendon, MA |

I have visited quite a few dealerships in my time, and Imperial has been the smoothest transition by far. I walked onto the lot with the intentions of test driving and research and left with a new vehicle. I had the privilege of working with Frank Dumas, and he was an excellent help. Frank took me on a test drive and I was hooked. He humored me throughout the ride and gave me the feeling that he was treating me like family. No used car lot salesman gimmicks, Frank is quite the professional. After the test drive we went inside to speak about numbers. Frank was very upfront with the numbers and searched to get me the best price possible. With some excellent bartering skills I ended up walking out with my dream vehicle and not feeling like I paid an arm and a leg for the vehicle. Not to mention they gave me above what I was expecting to on my trade in and the best part is I got to go home that night with my vehicle. There is no doubt in my mind this will be my dealership of choice for all future purchases and will definitely be using them for servicing my vehicle. I thank the staff and Frank for making this car purchasing experience pleasant.

rough start, better ending

by from Bellingham |

Had a rough beginning with getting a simple "ding" fixed on the door of our new 2015 Jeep but in the long run Mike Penner took care of the situation and made some compensation to our satisfaction for both our time and frustration. Glad to see it was handled in such a professional manner.....so much so I've rewritten my review. Thank you Mr. Penner.

Great experience

by from Douglas, Ma |

I was on the fence on what vehicle I wanted to get. Dave from sales was extremely helpful and spent as much time with me patiently answering every question I had. At the end of the day I bought an amazing car for an incredible price and I have Dave to thank for it. Will go back for my future car purchases.

Frank Dumas & Karyn Ingram @ Imperial are the best

by from Natick, MA |

My wife and I went to Imperial looking for a minivan for our family. My first impression was that Imperial was quite the impressive dealership and when we walked in the doors that impression only heightened. We were introduced to Frank Dumas who couldn't have been more honest and upfront about the entire process. We ended up buying a 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan R/T with 14k miles that looked like it was right out of the factory. We had heavily researched prices and as a matter of fact thought there might be a story with the van we wanted because the price was so good. Needless to say there were no stories and we ended up loving the van and got a fair price for our trade and ended up buying from Frank. He then brought us in to the finance dept where we sat with Karyn Ingram. She couldn't have been more professional and went out of her way to help us understand everything and made what can be an uncomfortable part of buying a car, be quite comfortable. I have dealt with many dealerships in the past and would say Imperial does it better than anyone else out there. They truly want to make it a great customer experience and I would recommend Imperial, Frank Dumas and Karyn Ingram to anyone who needs to buy a car. I know this review seems almost too good to be true but when I feel I get great service I like to relay that to other people because more often than not you don't see this as often as you would like.

Great Staff!

by from Milford MA |

The folks at Imperial worked with us on matching our needs and budget. We rec'd a very fair trade-in for the 2006 Dodge Charger Daytona. All the Sales folks including the Internet Sales Mgr (Harry Johnson) and our Salesman (Ed Kelly) treated us with the utmost respect and were very helpful. We got a great deal and are very happy so far. Imperial's Business Mgr (Karyn Ingram) worked close with banks to find us the lowest cost financing possible and also provided us lots of good insights into the overall process. This makes the 6th vehicle that we've purchased from Imperial. We look forward to our next one!

The right way to sell a car!!!

by from Thompson, CT |

Ed Kelly was by far... the BEST sales person we've ever had! He was friendly, knowledgeable and attentive to our needs. This was our first visit to Imperial and we were looking for a new dealership to 'call our own'. While we checked out multiple other dealerships, we were extremely impressed with Ed and his ability to address our needs. Ed was very patient as we checked out the huge selection of Jeeps and answered our questions honestly. Ed clearly understands the right way to sell a vehicle and how to retain a customer!! Ed made us feel like family and followed up a number of times to ensure all concerns were addressed. He is the reason we will purchase our next vehicle(s) from Imperial. Once we decided on the Jeep we wanted to purchase, we worked with Karyn Ingram to complete all necessary paperwork. Karyn is truly a professional in her field and extremely knowledgeable. Karyn made sure we had the information we needed in order to make the best decisions for us (such as warranty). All paperwork was thoroughly explained before signing. We would highly recommend Ed Kelly and this dealership to our friends and family. Steve & Jody Houghton

Great experience!

by from Spencer, MA |

Frank was a great salesman. He was friendly, knowledgeable and straight forward with us. Definitely ask for Frank if you go to Imperial Chrysler. Karyn in finance was a rock star! She educated us and told us all of our options and not just what was best for Imperial. I don't think we would have been able to make the purchase without Karyn's expertise, knowledge and friendliness. We will definitely make our next purchase at Imperial. Thank you Frank and Karyn for a great experience!

Great Service

by from Acushnet, ma |

Jim Parsons and Ahmed Mourtada went over and above to help us with our first Jeep purchase! Also Karyn in financing did an excellent job in helping us with the transaction and took her time answering all our questions. She was very pleasant and didn't make us feel rushed through our process. Marc was excellent on the day we picked up our Jeep, explaining all the features that our Jeep has and got us rolling safely down the road home! Thank you all!!

Got a great deal at Imperial Cars in Mendon, MA!!

by from Milford, MA |

This is the fourth vehicle that I have purchased from Imperial Cars of Mendon, MA in the last 5 years. And each experience was excellent. From the time and attention that their sales people gave me in reviewing all of the makes and models that I was interested in and taking the time to delve into the minute details of the one that I finally settled on. Thank you Jim Burke!! And the work that Mike Walsh, Jr. did in Finance in getting me the best deal possible was outstanding! Mike looked at all sorts of options and took the time to explain each of them and how it would impact my wallet in the long run. Thank you Mike Walsh, Jr.!!