Imperial Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

10 Uxbridge Rd, Mendon, MA 01756

New 866-449-9868
Used 866-906-5575
Service 877-819-3134

Over 52 acres of new and pre-owned vehicles!! Drive a Little to Save a Lot in the Little Town of Mendon

Ahmed Mourtafa

by from Boston, MA |

This has been the best service I have gotten from a dealership, honestly in the past 12 years. I have had the same car and needed to purchase another vehicle. This was a huge deal, especially since I was trading in a car my father and I originally purchased 12 years ago. Since my father passed, I have wanted a Jeep like he had when I was a child. Ahmed Mourtada went above and beyond to not only find the perfect jeep, but to find a jeep that is reminder of my great father. Imperical Cars is honestly the best car dealership with service that is untouchable. Go see Ahmed Mourtada, he will not only find you the perfect vehicle, but he honestly cars about his customers. He has given me back moments I have been searching for. Thank you Ahmed and Imperial Cars!!

very helpful and friendly staff!!!!!!!!!

by from franklin ma |

very friendly and helpful staff. they made our visit with them very pleasurable and had a lot to offer while we waited for the proper paperwork to be done. Frank and Karyn were so nice to us and could not have made the experience any better than they did. I will give this dealership our future business.

Imperial Jeep dealer

by from Brookline, MA |

My husband and I just had a great experience buying a Jeep from Imperial Cars. The salesman was very knowledgeable and played none of the games that in our experience others often play. No high pressure tactics; just information and a fair price. The paperwork part of the transaction was also exceptional; you'd never have guessed it was late in the day on a Sunday.

very Happy.

by from woonsocket RI |

I bought a red Jeep sahara from this dealership at a great price, amazing sales person and staff.

Best experience purchasing a vehicle

by from Northbridge, Ma |

Working with Lewis Atkins and Karyn Ingram was by far the best experience, and our family will be passing the word about how fantastic they were. When it comes time to purchase another car we will surely be going back and seeing the both of them. They were beyond helpful, answered all our questions, were even given advice on how to spruce up our credit. It was like dealing with family.

Had warranty issue, dealership quickly resolved

by from Milford, MA |

Had an issue with the warranty expiring while waiting for service appointment, however dealership handled the issue.

Ed Kelly / Mike Walsh - Top Notch

by from Franklin, Ma |

My wife and I came in with a couple SUVs in mind but not exactly sure what we were going to do. Ed listened to all my needs and concerns and with complete honesty presented the best option for me, rather than forcing his own agenda on us. This is my first experience with Imperial and I can honestly say I will not go anywhere else.

happy customers

by from Blackstone Ma |

My husband and I went to look at a suv to replace our 13 year old Durango, Joel Cohen was the salesman that help us. He was very helpful , took his time showing us models that we were interested in. We stayed in our budget range and ended up purchasing two SUV.....Very Happy The Costellos

Impressive

by from Uxbridge, MA |

Our sales professional, Frank Dumas was very welcoming, upfront with explaining Red Tag sales to us, informed us how to read the stickers on windshield. All in all, made us feel very comfortable in deciding which vehicle to purchase. At the back end during pick-up of the vehicle, again he was very professional in explaining everything to us. What a pleasurable experience all told.

simple in, simple out

by from mendon, MA |

I have visited quite a few dealerships in my time, and Imperial has been the smoothest transition by far. I walked onto the lot with the intentions of test driving and research and left with a new vehicle. I had the privilege of working with Frank Dumas, and he was an excellent help. Frank took me on a test drive and I was hooked. He humored me throughout the ride and gave me the feeling that he was treating me like family. No used car lot salesman gimmicks, Frank is quite the professional. After the test drive we went inside to speak about numbers. Frank was very upfront with the numbers and searched to get me the best price possible. With some excellent bartering skills I ended up walking out with my dream vehicle and not feeling like I paid an arm and a leg for the vehicle. Not to mention they gave me above what I was expecting to on my trade in and the best part is I got to go home that night with my vehicle. There is no doubt in my mind this will be my dealership of choice for all future purchases and will definitely be using them for servicing my vehicle. I thank the staff and Frank for making this car purchasing experience pleasant.

rough start, better ending

by from Bellingham |

Had a rough beginning with getting a simple "ding" fixed on the door of our new 2015 Jeep but in the long run Mike Penner took care of the situation and made some compensation to our satisfaction for both our time and frustration. Glad to see it was handled in such a professional manner.....so much so I've rewritten my review. Thank you Mr. Penner.