4356 Red Arrow Hwy, Stevensville, MI 49127

New 888-456-4973
Used 888-451-9277
Service 888-778-9013

"Here at Tyler Honda it's all about you"

GREAT DEALERSHIP

by from BERRIEN SPRINGS MI. |

GREAT DEALER. WASN,T PLANNING TO BUY A CAR WHEN WE WENT IN THERE . BUT THEY GAVE US A GOOD PRICE AND SHOPPED FOR THE BEST INTREST RATE

Tyler Honda responded to this review

February 28, 2015

Thank you so much for your review! I am beyond happy we could help! Enjoy your new car! Who was your sales rep?

Great place

by from Racine, WI |

We thought we were having a issue with our CR-V on our trip to Canada. The dealership got the SUV into the service bay and looked it over. They did not find anything and said that everything is in good working condition. Ended up being the combination of the high winds and icy roads!

Worst experience ever

by from Stevensville, MI |

Tyler had just moved to Stevensville so they got a brand new building. Infrastructure was really good, but that was it. I visited there several times and average delay to contact soebody was halp an hour. They gave me a car to do a test drive and I notice rear suspension was wierd. They claimed it was just a ground leveling issue. In the end, the car had lots of old manuals in the trunk. I chose another vehicle, we agreed on a selling price, had my auto loan done with the check and they delayed more than 2 weeks to deliver the vehicle. At the end, I cancelled the check and bought another vehicle from a dealer 35 miles away from my house (Tyler was 3 miles away). During these 2 weeks they were just giving me excuses after calling me to take the vehicle and bring the check. After third time, I decided to get another car. Honda should not accept this level of customer service for their authorized dealers. I'll never come back there and will make sure all my friends in the region are aware of their poor service.

Worked to make things right

by from St. Joseph MI |

I previously wrote the review about how the customer service was the worst experience I have had in looking to buy a car. Tyler Honda did come back to me and work to make things right. We went over everything with the car, how things were previously handled, and what they were willing to do to make a deal. I appreciate the time they took to have me come back and continue to work on a potential deal for the car. They did not have to do this, but I appreciate what they did to make things right.

Horrible customer service

by from St. Joseph MI |

Not the place you would want to but a used car from. Before finalizing the details of the purchase, I took the used car to a mechanic to make sure nothing was wrong with the car. The mechanic found a few minor things and gave me a report noting what they were. I took this back to Tyler and they declaring these were not issues with the car and that I was wrong. They mentioned that if there were issues that the car was under warranty and could be fixed but they said were not willing to take the car themselves to get it fixed. They gave me the car to drive with the gas light on and a rear taillight out. Once we were discussing the issues of the car, three people came out to tell me that there was nothing wrong with the car and the place I took it to could not be trusted. I am sorry but this was horrible customer service all around and I would never recommend buying a car from them if this is how they treat customers. The worst experience I have ever had.

LITTLE LATE ON MY PART "TYLER HONDA IS AWESOME"

by from SOUTH HAVEN MI |

THE IS MY SECOND TIME USING THEM FIRST TIME I WAS ALSO IMPRESSED BUT BLOWN AWAY THIS TIME I called them when my car broke down at a local hospital they sent a tow truck and had my car to their shop with in hours and covered the two bill till the repairs were done.. my repairs were way worse then what i had thought!!! (i am a gear head so there is no chance of pulling one on me) they even let me look and check and confirm the problem. The service department person I worked with was Chris ( you could not ask for a better person) due to the cost of the repairs and other work I asked the service department to speak to management to set up a service plan for payment (car stayed on lot of course more then fair and i put money down) I was longer then agreed on payment arrangements made. when i picked up the car the amount did not change or no interest was added. (if they did and interest or service fee It would have still been fair) I have had the care for a few month now and it has worked as it should.. They fixed it so well i do not need a new Honda for a while but this will be the "ONLY" place i will buy one...

Happy endings

by from st joseph mi |

If I could delete 1st message I would. I recently wrote about a bad experience at Tyler Honda and now I'd like to correct the report. They resolved every issue and I am now the proud owner of one of their cars. I will go back to them If I need another car in the future.

by from Goshen, IN |

We recently purchased a 2004 Odyssey, which we got a great deal on!, and we were planning a vacation trip and noticed a small transmission problem. We told them about the problem and they serviced the transmission twice within a month to make sure it was trip ready for us. We have since taken it on three trips, including one to South Carolina with no problems! Amanda, our salesperson, was awesome and I feel they went "above and beyond" for good customer service!

by from Benton Harbor, MI |

Overall a great experience and got a very good vehicle. Our salesperson Amanda was great and easy to work with. She did a great job and fulfilled our wishes. She never pressured us and she was very thorough. We would definitely buy another vehicle with them again.

Great service

by from Ligonier, IN |

We traveled 1 1/2 hours for a car for my daughter because I felt it was such a good deal and I also felt like I could trust Amanda ( our sales person). The only thing I was really discouraged with was how long it took to get the title to me. Our temp plates expired before we received the paperwork and title to get plates

Good Vehicle -- Purchase not so fun.

by from Buchanan, Mi |

The buying process was fine until we went into the finance manager's office. After fighting to have him remove the extended warranty they snuck in an etching fee. Due to the way the contract was written (no itemizations) I didn't realize the fee was added until I was home and got out my calculator. My mistake. But I put up with the crap to get a good vehicle so overall I'm happy. The salesperson was young and honest, can't say as much about the rest of the crew. A shame because I have bought at Tyler's in Niles a few times and they were always honest. I would recommend this dealer if and only if you review the paperwork in detail before signing. I requested a copy of the purchase agreement and never received it.