Hunzeker Ford

Service 866-735-8445 Service 866-735-8445

It's that simple!

Love my Escape

by from Richfield, ID |

Extremely helpful finance staff didn't stop working till they got me into my car... All the paperwork was ready to go when I arrived! Jerry was great to work with, he helped me make a great decision in vehicles. Jerry also took the time to walk me through every aspect of the vehicle and set up my sync!!

December 6, 2015

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Lorri! We are very happy to hear that Jerry could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Sincerely, Dee Hunzeker; 208-852-3853; dee@hunzekerford.com

Warranty transmission repair

by from Preston ID |

The service department was great about keeping me informed about how things were going. It was a warranty transmission repair, and they provided me with a car to drive while my was being repaired. It was just a little rough to be without my car for 3 weeks, but I knew from daily updates how things were going which helped a lot.

December 2, 2015

Mary, thank you for leaving us your review! We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from Hunzeker Ford. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Sincerely, Dee Hunzeker; 208-852-3853; dee@hunzekerford.com

Poor maintenance in service dept.

by from Preston |

I bought two vehicles from Hunzeker. The first vehicle ran and drove real smooth. We purchased a second vehicle from them shortly after the first. This vehicle also ran great. I took the first vehicle in for brake repairs. It wasn't out of the shop two weeks and the starter went out. Several weeks later it sounded like a U joint was going out. They said the shims in the ring gear in the rear differential were bad. They fixed that. I didn't even get it off the lot, it was still making the same noise. It was a U joint, so they fixed this. I spent $2000 in repairs on this vehicle between oil changes and now it drives rough. We had the second vehicle in also during this time, one of the tires started separating. They told us it was out of alignment. We purchased a new tire from them. This vehicle started pulling to the passenger side within a couple of weeks. We took it back to them to check the alignment. They told us the alignment was good, that the "OFF" tire they sold us previously was causing the problem. WHY DID THEY SELL US A NEW TIRE IF IT WOULD NOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM. They said we needed new tires at this point. We took the second vehicle to a certified shop and had it fixed right the first time

December 6, 2015

We would like to apologize for the experience that you had at our dealership. We assure you that 100% customer satisfaction is our utmost priority and would like the chance to further understand what happened. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can resolve your concerns. Sincerely, Dee Hunzeker; 208-852-3853; dee@hunzekerford.com

I'll never car shop anywhere else again!

by from Preston, ID |

After much internet and actual vehicle shopping, I went to Hunzeker Ford in Preston Idaho. Not only were they honest and fair with me but I got the exact vehicle, a Ford Fusion, for less than anywhere else. This entire dealership bent over backwards to make sure all of my needs were met and beyond the sale, they have made sure I was still happy. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and will be loyal with my family's business for years to come. THANK YOU HUNZEKER FORD!

Great Dealer

by from Preston, Idaho |

I have purchased several trucks from Hunzeker's their attention to detail is Superior to others Dealers I have dealt with in the past. Their willingness to find the truck you want, is impressive to say the least. I can't say enough about there Customer Service, there kind, curious staff is always willing to help. Shop with confidence here!

Great dealership with outstanding customer service

by from Preston, ID |

I have purchased several vehicles from Hunzeker Ford in Preston. They are great to work with and they take care of their customers! It doesn't matter if you are purchasing, financing or having work done on a vehicle.

They went the extra mile!!

by from Blackfoot, ID |

I was online shopping for a car and ended up calling Hunzeker Ford about an 05 Pontiac G6. I live In Blackfoot and wasn't able to drive down to look at it when I was talking to them. We talked about the car and my options over the phone. I told them if everything they had told me about the car was true (Low miles, good condition, nice car) then I was pretty serious about buying it. We discussed financing and they brought the car to me, the same day I called them, after they were closed and everything so that I could test drive it. They went the extra mile for me and treated me very well. I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy anything new or used. They are very reasonable and have pride in their dealership and it shows in all areas of their business. Thanks Hunzeker Ford for being so easy to work with.

First class, positive, family customer service!

by from Arimo, ID |

I have had a great customer service experience here for years. I took Todd's advice from his advertisements to "buy your wife a ford" and haven't ever turned back. I own 2 new trucks. One being mine(F250) and one being hers(f150). We had them do mega amounts of custom work on my wife's brand new truck and they never stopped looking for the right custom Interior solution she wanted, when it seemed their wasn't one, they found the perfect setup. They have great patience and stand by what they say! They make the impossible possible and I return to them because, I know they actually care! I love getting my oil changed and serviced because they always light detail and wash my trucks and so I come out of an oil change feeling like I was worth a million bucks! I only recommend Hunzakers for any Ford needs!

Service and Sales

by from Logan, Utah |

I have been bringing my truck to Hunzeker Ford to get service work done for over a year now, so this was my first choice when buying a new one. I really enjoyed that they have one person that works with you from start to finish, instead of having the salesman run back and forth between a bunch of managers before ya finally get a straight deal. This took all the hassle out of buying i vehicle.

Salesman lied about used vehicle

by from Idaho Falls ID |

We bought a 2002 Grand Cherokee this summer. The salesman assured me the heated seats worked. It was hard to tell that day due to the 90 degree weather. Not only did the heated seats not work but the drivers side mirror fell off. The salesman assured us the Jeep had not been wrecked.