Shults Ford Lincoln & Hyundai

Used 866-456-0133
Service 866-315-7086

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid

by from Jamestown NY |

If you're looking for a new car, stop by and see Kyle Deering. We weren't sure what we wanted, and happened to stop in on a Friday evening. By Saturday at noon, we were driving away in our new Sonata Hybrid. We loved the deal, the trade in amount and most of all, the service that we received from Kyle and the staff at Hyundai. :) This is the first time we've ever purchased a car in our local Jamestown area. We always had to go elsewhere to get a decent trade in and good deal. We will return and buy our next vehicle there, also!

2013 Accent

by from Jamestown, NY |

I have no complaints and everything has worked out great. Thanks Sue

Winter 2015 Maintenance Review

by from Jamestown, NY |

Very thorough, very courteous, and very punctual! ,A very professional experience.

Great service in a timely manner

by from Jamestown, NY |

I received fast and courteous service. I was there for an inspection and it was discovered to have a problem with the brakes which was taken of before it became more serious.

great service

by from Jamestown, NY |

My truck is a F150, the service was very good, the staff was right there to help as soon as I walked in the door. It did take a little longer then what I thought for just a oil change, but every thing else was good.

F-150 regular service appt

all was fixed in a timely manner on my leased f-150 Supercrew

The place to go for service and warranty work!

by from Jamestown, NY |

I have a 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe that I purchased new from Ed Shults and I always have it serviced at Shults, along with having them do any warranty work that needs to be done. My friends and husband don't believe me when I say that I always enjoy going to Shults! From the moment I walk in the door and am greeted by the head of the service department (Mike) who seems to know everyone by name, I know that I will receive excellent service. The staff always strives to correct any problems immediately and, if they can't, they explain what the next step is. They also keep to their schedule and there are no unreasonable waits -- although the clean, pleasant lounge area helps to make the time pass faster anyway. I have often told friends how pleased I am that I bought my car from Shults and that I have it serviced there and, when I am in the market for a new car, that is where I am going to start looking.

Great Service

by from Jamestown, NY |

The staff in the service department, specifically Mike, was very responsive to the concern I shared with him. The work (replacement brake caliper which had previously been replaced by the dealer) turned out to be defective, Mike determined it was covered under a warranty, and Mike took care of the work. I am always greeted politely and frequently by name. Shults service is very responsive and excellent, consistently.

Great Services

by from Jamestown, NY |

I an leasing a 2014 Ford Focus. The service was excellent Mr. Dennis Sealy was excellent and the knowledge that he had about the Ford products is a big plus he answered all my questions and even linked my phone to my car via Bluetooth and explained how everything work. I'm very happy with the service I was given. Dennis even let me use his truck for the day while my car was being finalized.

Escape Service

by from Jamestown, NY |

In and out quickly for oil change and tire rotation.

Highly Recommend!

by from Jamestown, NY |

I traded my 2011 Escape for a 2014 Focus. The service was very good. Every staff member I talked to was kind and courteous. The showroom was clean. I was offered a beverage by several staff members. The salesman I worked with, John Rassmussen, did everything possible to find me a blue Focus, which is exactly what I wanted. I do not have any complaints, and there is nothing I would change about my experience and interaction with Shults.