LeValley Chevrolet Buick GMC

2130 M-139, Benton Harbor, MI 49022

New 877-367-9095
Used 888-421-1640
Service 866-414-7865

Where AFTER the sale, Service DOES matter!

great service. little wait time.

by from Stevensville, MI |

when I got a nail in my tire, they got me in quickly & got it fixed with short wait time.

Very Pleased with Experience

by from St Joseph, MI |

We took an older Equinox in for service and were given a '15 Malibu as a loaner. My husband got acquainted with both sales and service staff because of the complexity of the repair. We initially joked about just taking the Malibu, but we ended up getting a great deal on a lease, traded in the Equinox and are now driving the Malibu!

Excellent experience!

by from Saint Joseph, MI |

Fabulous experience when getting my car serviced! The facility was sparkling clean. I highly recommend this dealership.

general maitainance for the vehicle

by from St. Joseph, MI |

Joe Frey is my service representative and he is fantastic....

Great Service and Great Ficilities. Great place!!

by from Saint Joseph, MI |

LEVALLEY CHEVY-BUICK-GMC TRUCK, is to me a very Great Place to Buy a New or Used Vehicle or Truck. Mr. Joe Frey, Service Advisor, is a wonderful person,he is very helpful in many ways, every time I get my vehicles serviced there, including when my Daughter and Son-In-Law get their vehicles serviced there as well. We have been buying New and Used vehicles there for many years now as well as getting top service work done. I would like to also say that all the Staff, all Sales people and (Chuck)Our Sales Consultant, all Maintenance Staff for repairs and service of vehicles are great. All the Office Staff there are friendly and a Great to know and work with. I would Recommend this place to anyone for Buying a Vehicle or having service work done.

SERVICE WITH RALF QUINTERO

by from Dowagiac, MI |

Ralf has always taken very good care of my vehicle and provided me with excellent customer service. He makes sure to explain everything that has been serviced on my vehicle and how much it is going to cost. I'm always very happy and satisfied when I leave and would recommend anyone to this dealership. I will definitely being purchasing my next vehicle from this dealership.

Great service

by from Saint Joseph, MI |

Joe as my Service Adviser and Dan as my Repair Technician did a very good job keeping my Saturn Ion in good shape. I was greeted promptly, service order written up immediately and given a ride home without having to wait. Joe called me mid morning and explained what repairs were needed, their approximate costs and got my approval for each of them. All repairs were completed by the end of the day and I was picked up by their courtesy driver and taken back to the dealership to get my car.

Ralf Quintero-reliable and succesful.

by from Kalamazoo,Michigan |

Ralf Quintero was very succcesful at providing the services I needed. He's a very reliable service advisor that I can always depend on when I come there. Le Valley's overall customer service is exceptional. I would recommend them and Ralf to anyone. Thank you for all that you do for me.

Great service with minimal wait time

by from Stevensville, MI |

Joe in the service department was able to squeeze me in for a tire repair on a busy day in the service department and went the extra mile in getting me in and out and on my way in a very short time. Great service and attention to detail. I plan to have all my service work completed here.

Regular Scheduled Maintanence

by from Coloma, MI |

Have had our vehicles serviced here for a number of years. Always greeted with a smile. Service has always been done timely. Only service where the technician prepares and leaves a thank you note in the car when finished.

Oil change and tire check

by from Watervliet, MI |

My husband and I took our vehicle in for a oil change and tire rotation. We went in a little hesitant because we were haveing some problems with the tires loosing air and were worried and wanted them to check them out. After pulling up one morning f the representatives came up and told me that he would take it from there and to not worry. My husband talked to him about the tires and he said he would have his men take a look at them. Even through when we first got there it looked like a crazy mess they got us in and out without any problems. They called us when it was finished so we could go about our day without having to wait around at the dealership.