LeValley Chevrolet Buick GMC

2130 M-139, Benton Harbor, MI 49022

New 877-367-9095
Used 888-421-1640
Service 866-414-7865

Great company to buy a car from!

by from Benton harbor |

I would recommend this company for anyone looking to buy a car. Hands down great service,great people.

Great Experience

by from Stevensville MI |

Jim Jackson made buying our new Yukon an easy and painless experience. we located our new Yukon and had it delivered to LeValley in benton Harbor.

Greatest and most friendly dealership around

by from Stevensville, Mi 49127 |

I've bought several vehicles from LeValley's over the past years and have never had anything but an excellant experiance always. I would highly recommend them to anybody Ron Perkins very professional in all areas.

GREAT EXPERIENCES

by from BERRIEN SPRINGS,MI |

LEVALLEY HAS ALWAYS BEEN SUPPORTED FROM DAY ONE WITH MY PURCHASE. MY MAINTENANCE WORK HAS BEEN DONE WELL AND TIMELY. MY SALESMAN, CHUCK VOYTOVICK, HAS ALSO BEEN VERY COOPERATIVE AND INTERESTED IN MY PURCHASE AND ANY OF THE FOLLOW UP SERVICES, IF NECESSARY.

Not good

by from Saint Joseph, Mi |

Reasons why my experience was negative: 1)- First I went to buy a Equinox couple months ago. They didnt match the price of some competitors in the area. I told them that I would go with another one. They kept calling my cellphone for weeks advertising other things. It was not nice. 2) - I went to test drive another car several months ago. I didnt like the fact that the dealer was with me in the car. Although he didnt say anything, it's a pain in the neck to have someone by your side. I couldnt concentrate on my evaluation. I left LeValley, stop by a Ford dealer and the guy just gave me the keys of car and said: take it for a spin. No one in the car but me. Much more pleasant.