LeValley Chevrolet Buick GMC

2130 M-139, Benton Harbor, MI 49022

New 877-367-9095
Used 888-421-1640
Service 866-414-7865

Where AFTER the sale, Service DOES matter!

great service. little wait time.

by from Stevensville, MI |

when I got a nail in my tire, they got me in quickly & got it fixed with short wait time.

Outstanding customer service

by from East Hanover, NJ |

I was driving out to Michigan from NewJersey on a family trip. My AC in my suburban was not blowing cold air. I stopped at 3 dealers from Ohio to Michigan starting Friday morning and not one would even look at my issue. I explained i just had a new compressor installed at my dealership at home. My wife and three young children were no happy without the AC riding in the truck for 6 hours. I called LeValley GMC at 3:00pm on Friday afternoon talked to Zach in the service department and explained my situation. He asked me to hold on and he told me to drive over so they could take a look at my AC. They inspected my AC system at 4 PM and by 5 PM on Friday and got it working temporarily so we would have AC for the 13 hour ride home on Sunday. THIS COMPANY UNDERSTANDS CUSTOMER SERVICE! OUTSTANDING!! They would be my dealer if i lived in the area.

Clean and friendly

by from Laporte IN |

Purchased a new car and found Salesman and Finance Mgr to be very helpful. Ryan did a thorough job explaining all the new features on the car.

Good customer service

by from Saint Joseph, MI |

I have had my Cadillac in for repairs three times to LeValley. The first was getting my transmission rebuilt. Was expensive but service consultant worked with service manager to help reduce cost since not under warranty. Was impressed with the service tech knowledge and experience on transmissions. Airbag connection under front seat had to be repaired twice. Troubleshooting other problems was good but took some time. Requested quality over speed.

Warranty check up

by from St. Joseph Michigan |

This was our first experience at Le valley since we relocated to Michigan from Texas. LeValley is a professional service department. I was impressed by the cleanliness of their shop and all of the bays they have. The service Manager Joe was very helpful in explaining what need to be serviced. Our car was only in the shop for one day.

Good chaps in the service department

by from Berries Springs, MI |

Regards Service Department; professional, thorough, friendly. They found time to squeeze me in today. My only day possible. Thanks

Great Sales support, Great Deal, Great Service.

by from Steevensville MI |

I just finish the lease of my Chevy Volt , turned it in and took a Equinox. I get all the attention from the sales person I could have. Jim. Really easy to work with Cris Jonhson on the paper work. Very satisfied.

Always get good service!

by from Benton Harbor, IL |

Every time I need to take my Enclave in for service, they work me in very quickly.

Excellent service

by from Stevensville MI |

I have been a customer of Le Valley's for years and am very pleased with the excellent service I have received. Ralf Quintero, Service Adv is amazing. He is always pleasant to talk too and also good at explaining the problems. Compliments to the entire staff. I would highly recommend Le Valley's for car buying and service.

Service turned into purchases

by from Coloma, MI |

Took my a CTS in for a regular oil change and started browsing the lot to enjoy the beautiful weather. Texted my husband a picture of "his next truck" and in the end we had such a great experience with talking prices over with George S., we came home with the 2015 Silverado 2500 for him and a 2015 Acadia Denali for me. The service department is great and talking with others in the area, we cannot find anyone who has a negative thing to say about them. That's hard to say of any company these days.

Very Pleased with Experience

by from St Joseph, MI |

We took an older Equinox in for service and were given a '15 Malibu as a loaner. My husband got acquainted with both sales and service staff because of the complexity of the repair. We initially joked about just taking the Malibu, but we ended up getting a great deal on a lease, traded in the Equinox and are now driving the Malibu!