Shults Nissan Subaru

Service 866-531-6687

"We've Got YOU Covered"

2013 Nissan Rogue

by from jamestown NY |

My salesman was Justin Holtz at Shults Nissan Subaru. I had a great experience with him as a salesman and i appreciated the time he took with me to pick out my Rogue. He is very truthful and honest and i had a great dealing experience with him.

Shults Nissan Subaru responded to this review

August 6, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us, Siegfried! We are glad to hear that Justin did such a great job during your recent purchase with us. It's great to hear that he was helpful and patient while helping you find the perfect car. We appreciate your kind review and business and we hope to see you again in the future. Enjoy your new Rogue!

Outstanding sales (Larry Bowers) and service

by from Jamestown, New York |

I buy all of my vehicles from Larry Bowers at Shults Nissan Subaru. I have done this for many years and plan to continue this in the future. Larry is an outstanding professional who knows exactly what I want, need, and can afford. When the right vehicle comes along at the right time! he bends over backwards to make it happen. He never makes me feel pressured and always has the best interest of his customers in mind. As a customer, I have complete confidence in him every time I purchase a new vehicle. I strongly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle. Another reason why I purchase my vehicles from Shults Nissan Subaru is their excellent service department. They consistently do quality work in a timely fashion. They treat their customers with respect. The quality of their work is outstanding.

Maggie @ Shults

by from Jamestown NY |

Maggie at Shults was WONDERFUL! It was my first time buying a new car, and it could not have been a better experience. She was genuine, helpful, and did not force me into anything I wasn't comfortable with. She allowed my mom and I to take our time making decisions and did everything she could to get us a good deal and a car within my price range. Not only was she knowledgeable and helpful, I truly had fun buying my first car! She was friendly and made this a great overall experience. I have only had my car for a week, but I absolutely love it and know it was the right choice for me! I will always remember my first car buying experience as positive, exciting, and memorable! Good job, Maggie!!!!

A Great Deal in Car Buying Experience

by from Jamestown, NY. |

I dealt with Tom Fisher in my car buying experience last year. I spent a lot of time looking for a car, and a lot of time researching cars last year looking for my next vehicle. I was greatly overwhelmed by the options and availability of cars in my price range. Until I went to the Shults sale last summer. Right away i was treated with respect and dignity. I was not pressured into anything. Fisher was courteous and kind. He helped us find the best deal and the best option for us on our Vehicle. We ended up buying a Subaru and have loved it! The service department is always speedy and effecient in their work. I wuold have to say when we need to buy a car again we will go with Shults.