Shults Nissan Subaru

Service 866-531-6687 Service 866-531-6687

"We've Got YOU Covered"

Great sales person

by from Jamestown NY |

Larry Bowers was great to work with. Would recommend him. Very professional. Also, very happy with the service department.

April 22, 2015

We're very happy you had a great experience with us! If you need anything in the future, we'll be there for you.

Customer service

by from Ripley, NY |

We would like to thank Alex Smith for always helping us and being totally honest every time we visit the dealership. We have purchased three vehicles in the last 18 months from Alex and we really appreciate all he has done for us! Thanks also to Cory Warner for his help in the Service Department. He is a pleasure to deal with. We will send everyone to Schultz!

September 5, 2015

Thank you, Amy, for your continued loyalty and for recommending us to others! We enjoy having you as a customer and are thankful for your business. Alex and Cory have always been more than happy to assist you with all of your automotive needs. We will see you soon for your next service or purchase!

Larry Bowers Shults Nissan

by from Westfield,N.Y. |

Good To Deal With,, Have been buying cars from Larry for several years. I the process is great and tell people about it all the time.

April 22, 2015

We're very happy you consistently have great experiences with us! Let us know if you need anything in the future.

Larry Bowers Shults Nissan

by from Jamestown, NY |

Larry Bowers is Great! Larry Bowers is Great! Larry Bowers is Great!

April 22, 2015

Thank you very much, Neil! Let us know if you need anything in the future.

Great Experience

by from Fredonia, NY |

I had done a lot of shopping on-line before arriving at the lot. This dealership had the best prices of any within 200 miles on the Subaru I wanted. Within moments of parking, Rusty Buesink, our sales associate, was at our side asking what he could show us. He was not pushy in any way, but very honest, approachable and helpful. He was great to work with, as was the entire Shultz team whom we met (Matthew the sales manager and Karen the business manager). We left with the vehicle we wanted at a very reasonable price.

December 2, 2014

Sam, we are very happy to hear that the entire Shults Nissan Subaru team could make your recent car-buying experience a great one! We strive to provide a wonderful, hassle-free experience for our customers and are glad we could share that with you! Thank you for coming in and we look forward to seeing you again!

2013 Nissan Rogue

by from jamestown NY |

My salesman was Justin Holtz at Shults Nissan Subaru. I had a great experience with him as a salesman and i appreciated the time he took with me to pick out my Rogue. He is very truthful and honest and i had a great dealing experience with him.

August 6, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us, Siegfried! We are glad to hear that Justin did such a great job during your recent purchase with us. It's great to hear that he was helpful and patient while helping you find the perfect car. We appreciate your kind review and business and we hope to see you again in the future. Enjoy your new Rogue!

Outstanding sales (Larry Bowers) and service

by from Jamestown, New York |

I buy all of my vehicles from Larry Bowers at Shults Nissan Subaru. I have done this for many years and plan to continue this in the future. Larry is an outstanding professional who knows exactly what I want, need, and can afford. When the right vehicle comes along at the right time! he bends over backwards to make it happen. He never makes me feel pressured and always has the best interest of his customers in mind. As a customer, I have complete confidence in him every time I purchase a new vehicle. I strongly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle. Another reason why I purchase my vehicles from Shults Nissan Subaru is their excellent service department. They consistently do quality work in a timely fashion. They treat their customers with respect. The quality of their work is outstanding.

Maggie @ Shults

by from Jamestown NY |

Maggie at Shults was WONDERFUL! It was my first time buying a new car, and it could not have been a better experience. She was genuine, helpful, and did not force me into anything I wasn't comfortable with. She allowed my mom and I to take our time making decisions and did everything she could to get us a good deal and a car within my price range. Not only was she knowledgeable and helpful, I truly had fun buying my first car! She was friendly and made this a great overall experience. I have only had my car for a week, but I absolutely love it and know it was the right choice for me! I will always remember my first car buying experience as positive, exciting, and memorable! Good job, Maggie!!!!

A Great Deal in Car Buying Experience

by from Jamestown, NY. |

I dealt with Tom Fisher in my car buying experience last year. I spent a lot of time looking for a car, and a lot of time researching cars last year looking for my next vehicle. I was greatly overwhelmed by the options and availability of cars in my price range. Until I went to the Shults sale last summer. Right away i was treated with respect and dignity. I was not pressured into anything. Fisher was courteous and kind. He helped us find the best deal and the best option for us on our Vehicle. We ended up buying a Subaru and have loved it! The service department is always speedy and effecient in their work. I wuold have to say when we need to buy a car again we will go with Shults.