Rick Weaver Buick GMC

714 W 12th St, Erie, PA 16501

New 855-584-6224
Used 888-675-1488
Service 855-623-7153

Erie's Only Dealer FOR the People! We believe everyone deserves to drive a nicer, NEWER vehicle!!

Best place to buy GMC!

by from erie pa |

Rob Cisek my sales associate was very knowledgeable in GMC products, Rob went above and beyond to meet my needs. He was never pushy and always put my needs first in my new car buying experience. Rob made my new car buying experience a pleasure. I would defiantly buy again from Rick Waver GMC but only from Rob. I would also refer friends and family to Rick Weaver. At Rick Weaver they had a descant amount of inventory, but with the many options that GMC. offers on there vehicles it would of been nice to have more to choose from on the lot. I had the option to locate a car to ship to Rick Weaver, but decided on a terrain that fit my needs that was already there. I would recommend having more inventory on hand that would make Rick Weaver a GMC super center. the show room was well maintained and all other staff was very nice and pleasant to talk to. the finance department was very helpful in explaining all paper work and terms. we also got a tour of the service department. The manger and service crew introduced them selfs and were very nice and polite. I would like to stress to GMC. that they have a extremely Awesome team of people working at Rick Weaver. GMC. should be proud to have Rick Weaver and there team represent the GMC brand name and company. sincerely, Mr. Rodriguez

Quick service done right.

by from Erie, PA |

As usual, timely and friendly service. Best auto dealership I ever conducted business with. I will continue to come back to them time and time again.

frendly service

by from Erie Pa. |

We knew what we wanted before we walked in. You gave us a good price. We wrote a check. We got car. You said thank you. We said thank you. That was it.

New purchase of 2015 GMC Sierra

by from Erie, PA |

Probably one of the smoothest vehicle purchases I have ever made. Kudos to all those involved at Rick Weaver's Buick GMC.

service, or lack thereof

by from erie, pa |

Service record so far is not very good. I took my Acadia in for a recall after making the appointment one week in advance. I sat for an hour only to have the "service manager" come tell me that they don't have the part in inventory. Unbelievable. They said they have no system in place to see if parts are available and to notify customers before bringing in their car for repair. I could never run a service business that poorly. And now my tires are leaking air and they resealed them on Friday only to have them leak again and loose over 5lbs of pressure in 3 days. They said there is nothing they can find and want to charge $20 per tire to "try"to deal them but no guarantees. Guess I have to take it to a real service shop.

Quickly in and quickly out.

by from Erie, PA |

I bought the vehicle for the price I wanted and the service so far seems to be everything they said it would be.

Recall and service experience

by from Erie PA |

We were able to get an appt at our convenience which is great because we live an hour away. The recall was corrected and other service was done quickly! We are thrilled to have the car washed, too!!!! Very professional service!

Oil Change

by from Erie, PA |

I had dropped off my vehicle for an oil change and tire rotation without an appointment. They called within 90 minutes to let me know it was complete. The quick turnaround was very much appreciated.

Always a pleasant service experience

by from Erie, PA |

I'm always pleased with my service at your dealership. Many of the other customers in the lounge area feel the same as I do and are long term customers as well. Keep up the great service, please.

oil change

by from erie, pa |

went in to get the oil changed and they got me right in and right out. Could not ask for more from them.

SERVICE

by from ERIE ,PA |

It was good ,I like the dealership BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS A LITTLE TOO LONG TO WAIT FOR IT (2.5 HRS)