Rick Weaver Buick GMC

714 W 12th St, Erie, PA 16501

New 855-584-6224 New 855-584-6224
Used 888-675-1488 Used 888-675-1488
Service 855-623-7153 Service 855-623-7153

Erie's Only Dealer FOR the People! We believe everyone deserves to drive a nicer, NEWER vehicle!!

Best place to buy GMC!

by from erie pa |

Rob Cisek my sales associate was very knowledgeable in GMC products, Rob went above and beyond to meet my needs. He was never pushy and always put my needs first in my new car buying experience. Rob made my new car buying experience a pleasure. I would defiantly buy again from Rick Waver GMC but only from Rob. I would also refer friends and family to Rick Weaver. At Rick Weaver they had a descant amount of inventory, but with the many options that GMC. offers on there vehicles it would of been nice to have more to choose from on the lot. I had the option to locate a car to ship to Rick Weaver, but decided on a terrain that fit my needs that was already there. I would recommend having more inventory on hand that would make Rick Weaver a GMC super center. the show room was well maintained and all other staff was very nice and pleasant to talk to. the finance department was very helpful in explaining all paper work and terms. we also got a tour of the service department. The manger and service crew introduced them selfs and were very nice and polite. I would like to stress to GMC. that they have a extremely Awesome team of people working at Rick Weaver. GMC. should be proud to have Rick Weaver and there team represent the GMC brand name and company. sincerely, Mr. Rodriguez

July 29, 2015

We certainly appreciate the kind words Mr. Rodriguez! Your business is very appreciated.

Great Service

by from Erie PA |

Jim Wozniak was very helpful. He kept in touch with us as we were waiting for our Canyon to be delivered, and afterwards helped us with the accessories we bought. He was great to work with. Really followed through and went beyond what we expected.

New Truck Sales

by from Erie, PA |

Jim is very knowledgeable about the truck we were looking at, much more so than other sales people we encountered at other dealerships.

Great Customer Service without Pressure to Buy

by from Erir, PA |

This was the best car shopping experience I have had! It was quick and painless. The sales rep was very froendly, accommodating, and knowledgeable on the products and incentives. I truly loved that he worked with us on what we wanted according to our budgetary goals and wish list.

Awesome service

by from Erie pa |

Super fast and always done right ..I have always waited for my car while it was serviced and they come out and let u know how much longer you have. .and they tell you if they see something wrong and they don't push for you to get it done there. They want u too but they don't force or push you into it

Perfect Experience

by from Erie, PA |

I leased a GMC Terrain through Rick Weaver Buick GMC and had an excellent experience. The staff listened to what I was looking for and was able to find the ideal car. From there the process of leasing the car was simple and hassle free. Any needs I've had since the purchase have been handled perfectly by their service staff, including going out of their way after some repairs to make sure everything was done perfect. I would highly recommend Rick Weaver Buick GMC to anyone I know looking for a car in the future!

November 4, 2015

Wow! Such kind words. We certainly appreciate your business and we will do our best to make your next visit just as enjoyable. Thanks!

Don't know.

by from Erie,PA |

At dealer 45 mins vs 90 mins I expected. It was my first visit to service dept. I will be back.

November 3, 2015

Well thank you for coming and we look forward to seeing you again!

Salesman was great, got me the price i needed.

by from Erie, OA |

Joe Depaul was great, went out of his way to accomodate. Got me the price I was looking for and walked out with it in 3 hours. Great job done by Joe.

November 4, 2015

Douglas, On behalf of Joe and the entire Rick Weaver team, THANK YOU! We take pride in going above and beyond to provide the most efficient and positive experience possible.

Joi Allenbaugh

by from Erie, PA |

I found the buying experience very satisfying. The employees and salespeople were more than very helpful. All went way out of their way to help in all ways. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.

November 4, 2015

Carol, Joi and the entire Rick Weaver staff thank you! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Great sales and service

by from Erie Pa |

We worked with Fred McDowell. He was very helpful.And took very good care of us. Thank you very much. We will go to you in the future

November 4, 2015

Brett, On behalf of Fred and the entire Rick Weaver staff, THANK YOU! We are committed to doing everything in our power to make your experience a pleasant one. Come back soon and say hello!